• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

No.. this can't be...
i know a certain someone right now would be displeased at this news.

buuut the good news is, there was also an Incredibles 2 poster <3

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Man, do you even try.

He doesn't really bring bad luck. It's just Konami being the dumb***** they are.

Let's cancel our 'big hits,' treat our employees like ****, and then turn our cancelled games into Pachinko machines!! - Konami
Well, they did turn a **** movie into a **** game: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saw_(video_game) I feel really bad that that guy was involved in it.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Hey guys, I'm back for the time being! So, what's everybody complaining about this time? :p
cars 3 is announced, however it was announced with two possibly good films: Toy Story 4 and Incredibles 2.
All three of potential be good, but we'll see.
And we have yet to hear anything about it.
i think they showed that poster along with the other 3.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Wait, Why am I tagged here? I'm very confused...
You are of course the owner of the op for the Knuckles support thread, are you not? I remember you responded to my post in that thread as this.

image.jpg

You see, I used to post these newcomer banners here all the time, then wait for people to bomb them. but then I got bored of it. I just saw fit to try it out one more time is all.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Good thing Planes isn't going far with their movies. ...Are those even good?
No. Though being fair, those Planes movies are produced by DisneyToon instead of Pixar, so at least it's not the latter showing bad quality.

Oh wait, Pixar do makes Cars...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom