• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

I'll be honest though, memes get boring. They're funny, sure, but sometimes I get the feeling that either they're not funny at all, or every time they're posted, the thread is stale.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Heaven huh? Let's see if this can perhaps lift your spirit to the celestial plane then.

Look at your name.
90d.gif

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Called Toys R Us and apparently they only got 4 Greninja amiibo earlier this week. Yesterday, they told me they haven't had any in a while. Why?! ;_;

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
@ Neo Zero Neo Zero is now and will forever be the "Premium Delivery" admin
Not exactly tbf. I have permission to premium anyone I pay for, as long as I tell AZ I sent cash to the site paypal for the exact amount. If anyone else gifted it though and asked me to do it, I couldn't lol

Soul.

Not exactly tbf. I have permission to premium anyone I pay for, as long as I tell AZ I sent cash to the site paypal for the exact amount. If anyone else gifted it though and asked me to do it, I couldn't lol
oh, so like you just pay for the thing and the user gets it right away.
my b

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
oh, so like you just pay for the thing and the user gets it right away.
my b
Correct, it's not actually free. If I just gave out free premiums I'd likely be banned, let alone demoted lol.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
THE PINGAS LORD HAVE DO MY WISH. SO NOW, I'M THE PINGAS GUY!!! LIKE THIS GUY SAID!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The three step for being premium by Mao644 (AKA Pingas644
oie_2475623PdxTz46m.png
):
One: Demand to be pranked.
Two: Be a nice guys/girl.
Three: Don't have swag, just a Pingas.
Pingas.jpg

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
That moment when my little bro lost his second girl in history because of his ****ish personally. The boy needs to realize that no girl would like a man that's a Moody McJerkpants and he would need to be understanding of her instead of horseplaying all the time.

But things will probably better for him if he can understand what's wrong and improve for the better. I would gladly be the one to help him out if he can be the type that listens to his older brother's words of wisdom.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

This was one of my biggest hopes for the new ninja turtle series

They are adding Lord Dregg to the new turtles! Fully redesigned!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh man! Like when i was pranked. It feel so good to be premium! Now i can use more image for potential futur avatar and i can change the user title in my user box. This is really the best thing and day ever! Thank you again @ Neo Zero Neo Zero !

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Mona Lisa is also returning as a character

Voiced by Zelda Williams

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I still need to learn about that franchise

Where I should start? :p
Well... first of all take in mind one thing: it's not an easy franchise to follow due to being multimedia. I'll explain in two ways:

Short version:
There are three instalments which I refer as "the core series", as they're linked to one another: Fate/stay night, Fate/hollow ataraxia and Fate/Zero.

You must start with stay night (the visual novel), as the first instalment of the series it's the most influential and most mechanics are explained pretty well there.

After that and ONLY after that, go for Zero. Also NEVER start with Zero, most of those who start by it suffer from I like to call, the Ocarina of Time Syndrome: They watch a late instalment of the series that is very awesome, but sadly they go to refuse any previous instalment and they bash every future instalment, whinning as much as Ridley fanboys (I still remember the ****storm after the first Prisma Illya trailer).

hollow ataraxia can go next, it's a visual novel and the proper sequel to stay night.

After that if you're still into the franchise, go for any of the others in order you want.
Fate/stay night, most specifically the visual novel.

The 2006 anime (based on Saber's route) is very messed up as it tries to take elements from the other two routes resulting in a convoluted story, not to mention that the animation though fine by the year standards is practically crushed by later adaptions, so not recommended unless curiosity.

Though you can watch the Unlimited Blade Works movie or the anime (both based on Rin's route strictly), it's better to already be familiar with the visual novel to understand some stuff explained in other routes.

Also there's a manga based on Heaven's Feel (Sakura's route) which began serializing some months ago and there's plans for a movie based around this route somewhere in 2017 (with a trailer already released).

After that go for Fate/Zero or Fate/hollow ataraxia in either order.

Zero is a prequel and a light novel, it can be found easily on Baka-Tsuki in english, but it also received an anime adaptation; though there's a few things left out from the LN, it's very faithful and excellent adaptation. But again, go for it after stay night as there are stuff that can only be understood by being familiarized.

hollow ataraxia is a visual novel and the proper sequel to stay night, it also received a manga adaptation not long ago, but it's still serialized so not complete.

After that, all other instalments fall into their own continuities. Just remember, all the following are pretty much optional and only watch/read/play them if you really liked the franchise, I'll explain each:

Fate/EXTRA is a PSP RPG game about the war in a virtual world, it was licensed to America so there's the slight possibility of finding it (though of course, you need a PSP), if not... well, emulators. It has a manga. There's also a sequel called Fate/EXTRA CCC, also for PSP, has a manga too but it's actually just a side story.

Fate/Apocrypha is a light novel series about two factions of Servants at war. Out of 5 volumes, only 2 are translated, they're here:
https://fateapocryphathetranslation.wordpress.com/

Fate/strange fake is another light novel about a war in America for a fake Grail with properties similar to the real deal. I actually dunno about translations, but there's a manga here which acts as a prologue:
http://mangafox.me/manga/fate_strange_fake/v01/c001/1.html

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya is a Card Captors Sakura ripoff magical girl AU starring the character Illya. It's a manga that by now is divided in three arcs (original, 2wei and 3rei). It also has anime adaptation that is currently adapting 2wei. To watch this one you would have to be on stay night, Zero and hollow ataraxia first, as the story heavily requires to know those three... also take in mind that in 2wei things start to get fanservice-y... which can be really awkward.
Though it's all worth it for how much Shirou kicks *** in 3rei, seriously that guy is a badass

It also has a 3DS game, but nobody cares.

Fate/Prototype is a 12 minute OVA based on the original drafts of stay night; Saber is male like in real life, Shirou is a girl named Ayaka Sajyou, etc., in fact, you can find it on Youtube very easy. It's confusing, but the creator has revealed info on interviews to clear things up. Also it has received a light novel series called Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Blue and Silver, but it has no translation yet.

Fate/Labyrinth is a Prototype spinoff, also a light novel but likewise not translated.

Fate/Grand Order is a mobile game released some days ago (for both iOS and Android), it's a RPG/Card collecting game about traveling to different eras battling various Servants. I haven't downloaded it due to my phone being crap, but I've seen many people out of Japan doing so (take in mind the game isn't tranlasted).

Fate/unlimited codes is an arcade fighting game made by Capcom with characters from stay night (with two from hollow ataraxia and one from Zero), it also has a PSP and a PS2 port. It doesn't affects the overall series besides introducing a new form of Saber they use to milk money, so not neccessary in the least.

Fate/tiger colosseum is a PSP 3D fighting game by Capcom with characters from stay night and hollow ataraxia. It's a chibi game, so it mostly focuses on humour. It has a sequel called Fate/tiger colosseum Upper... and with this being Capcom it's pretty much mostly an upgrade adding characters from Zero and two guests from Tsukihime. Again, not much people care.

Fate/school life is a 4koma slice of life manga focusing on minor characters from stay night. Again, not very important.
*Huff* There's also All Around Type-Moon (manga) and Carnival Phantasm (OVA), those are comedy selfparodies, but they're crossovers where you would need to be familiar with other Type-Moon franchises, so don't watch them for now.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Do you want that i prank you? For being fabulous like before?
All hail pingas! Loving the new attitude since your Freemium transformation. Hoping that you weren't snooping as usual this morning. :smirk:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
All hail pingas! Loving the new attitude since your Freemium transformation. Hoping that you weren't snooping as usual this morning. :smirk:
Thank you! I have said before that i was going into full Pingas mode when i will be premium for one day. And i must say. The Pingas Lord was with me, thank you Pingas Lord. NOW I'M REALLY PINGASING IT!
What_is_PINGAS_2_by_osku942.gif

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You'd do that just for me? What if I go insane? XD

I will!
I will do that just for you! Homewer how i can prank you exactly? Like the method?

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
So for those who don't know, there was a GameXplain tournament not to long ago. I participated in it, and out of 100 people I got 15th place.

Soon, the world will know the true power of Dr.Mario and Little Mac.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom