• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
So for those who don't know, there was a GameXplain tournament not to long ago. I participated in it, and out of 100 people I got 15th place.

Soon, the world will know the true power of Dr.Mario and Little Mac.
I tried to get in but missed it by a couple minutes. CURSESSSSS

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hi guys! What's up?
Hi! I have get a freemium and i'm super happy because of that! Homewer, i want to prank someone but i don't know how i can. Can you help me you think?

D

Deleted member

I will do that just for you! Homewer how i can prank you exactly? Like the method?
Somewhere in the Disco Room, a "Prank Party" (or whatever its name is) section must show up. Make a thread in said section listing the two users you want to prank.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zero Meddler

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeroMeddler
3DS FC
1633-4671-0386
o.o Hello Social Thread. My god, its been so long since I was last here. XD

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well... first of all take in mind one thing: it's not an easy franchise to follow due to being multimedia. I'll explain in two ways:

Short version:
There are three instalments which I refer as "the core series", as they're linked to one another: Fate/stay night, Fate/hollow ataraxia and Fate/Zero.

You must start with stay night (the visual novel), as the first instalment of the series it's the most influential and most explained pretty well there.

After that and ONLY after that, go for Zero. Also NEVER start with Zero, most of those who start by it suffer from I like to call, the Ocarina of Time Syndrome: They watch a late instalment of the series that is very awesome, but sadly they go to refuse any previous instalment and they bash every future instalment, whinning as much as Ridley fanboys (I still remember the ****storm after the first Prisma Illya trailer).

hollow ataraxia can go next, it's a visual novel and the proper sequel to stay night.

After that if you're still into the franchise, go for any of the others in order you want.
Fate/stay night, most specifically the visual novel.

The 2006 anime (based on Saber's route) is very messed up as it tries to take elements from other two routes resulting in a convoluted story, not to mention that the animation though fine by the year standards is practically crushed by later adaptions, so not recommended unless curiosity.

Though you can watch the Unlimited Blade Works movie or the anime (both based on Rin's route strictly), it's better to already be familiar with the visual novel to understand some stuff explained in other routes.

Also there's a manga based on Heaven's Feel (Sakura's route) which began serializing some months ago and there's plans for a movie based around this route somewhre in 2017 (with a trailer already released).

After that go for Fate/Zero or Fate/hollow ataraxia in either order.

Zero is a prequel and a light novel, it can be found easily on Baka-Tsuki in english, but it also received an anime adaptation; though there's a few things left out from the LN, it's very faithful and excellent adaptation. But again, go for it after stay nigth as there are stuff that can only be understood by being familiarized.

hollow ataraxia is a visual novel and the proper sequel to stay night, it also received a manga adaptation not long ago, but it's still serialized so no complete.

After that, all other instalments fall into their own continuities. Just remember, all the following are pretty much optional and only watch/read/play them if you really liked the franchise, I'll explain eachy:

Fate/EXTRA is a PSP RPG game about the war in a virtual world, it was licensed to America so there's the slight possibility of finding it (though of course, you need a PSP), if not... well, emulators. It has a manga. There's also a sequel called Fate/EXTRA CCC, also for PSP, has a manga too but it's actually just a side story.

Fate/Apocrypha is a light novel series about two factions of Servants at war. Out of 5 volumes, only 2 are translated, they're here:
https://fateapocryphathetranslation.wordpress.com/

Fate/strange fake is another light novel about a war in America for a fake Grail with properties similar to the real deal. I actually dunno about translations, but there's a manga here which acts as a prologue:
http://mangafox.me/manga/fate_strange_fake/v01/c001/1.html

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya is a Card Captors Sakura ripoff magical girl AU starring the character Illya. It's a manga that by now now is divided in three arcs (original, 2wei and 3rei). It also has anime adaptation that is currently adapting 2wei. To watch this one you would have to be on stay night, Zero and hollow ataraxia first, as the story heavily requires to know those three... also take in mind that in 2wei things start to get fanservice-y... which can be really awkward.
Though it's all worth it for how much Shirou kicks so much *** in 3rei, seriously that guy is a badass

It also has a 3DS game, but nobody cares.

Fate/Prototype is a 12 minute OVA based on the original drafts of stay night; Saber is male like in real life, Shirou is a girl named Ayaka Sajyou, etc., in fact, you can find it on Youtube very easy. It's confusing, but the creator has revealed info on interviews to clear things up. Also it has received a light novel series called Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Blue and Silver, but it has no translation yet.

Fate/Labyrinth is a Prototype spinoff, also a light novel but likewise not translated.

Fate/Grand Order is a mobile game released some days ago (for both iOS and Android), it's a RPG/Card collecting game about travelling to different eras battling various Servants. I haven't downloaded it due to my phone being crap, but I've seen many people out of Japan doing so (take in mind the game isn't tranlasted).

Fate/unlimited codes is an arcade fighting game made by Capcom with characters from stay night (with two from hollow ataraxia and one from Zero), it also has a PSP and a PS2 port. It doesn't affects the overall series besides introducing a new form of Saber they use to milk money, so not neccessary in the least.

Fate/tiger colosseum is a PSP 3D fighting game by Capcom with characters from stay night and hollow ataraxia. It's a chibi game, so it mostly focuses on humour. It has a sequel called Fate/tiger colosseum Upper... and with this being Capcom it's pretty much mostly an upgrade adding characters from Zero and two guests from Tsukihime. Again, not much people care.

Fate/school life is a 4koma slice of life manga focusing on minor characters from stay night. Again, not very important.
*Huff* There's also All Around Type-Moon (manga) and Carnival Phantasm (OVA), those are comedy selfparodies, but they're crossovers where you would need to be familiar with other Type-Moon franchises, so don't watch them for now.
I read everything... Im confused but interested, thanks for writing a nice introduction
Time to start with stay night I guess :p

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hey guys.
Allergies suck. :4pacman: What's going on?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Hi! I have get a freemium and i'm super happy because of that! Homewer, i want to prank someone but i don't know how i can. Can you help me you think?
Oh, that's cool. :) Well, there are a lot of potential victims viewing this thread right now. You could assign all of them a number and use this random number generator to pick one.

I finished paying of my preorder of Xenoblade Chronicles X.
Awesome! Are you excited to play that game?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
But who was you? :4dk:

Why would you announce the prank?
It's not fun if you already know who it is. It's like a murder mystery. :4pacman:
Meh, i don't feel like it. I have already annouced before so the mystery would have been kinda bad i guess.
You're telling me... And I have no idea what's happening atm. Mao got premium'd, though.

*Looks at color of my username and eye starts twitching* OH YEAH! CAPTAIN FABEEGEE HAS RETURNED TO CONTROL!
All thank's by me. I hope you enjoy! ;)

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I still don't know what exactly happened yesterday with the arrested couple, local newspapers are slow with news during weekends :4ganondorf:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm looking at my county's public school mascot teams from another tab, and literally 3 of them are forms of a cat, one is an eagle, another a bulldog, one that looks like :078:, and my favorite is the starfish team. Wow, I can just imagine people talking about the amazing team that is the Starfish. :4dk:

I still don't know what exactly happened yesterday with the arrested couple, local newspapers are slow with news during weekends :4ganondorf:
The guy who blew up his hand with fireworks is still in the hospital from what I can tell also.

AND DUH CAP'N!
Why did you quote me? :4pacman:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well my friend, i'm going to bed now. Today was a great day for me and being preemium is the best thing ever. So i hope you all to have a good time here. And maybe one day have a freemium too! So yeah, see you later! Bunch of Pingas joker.
oie_2475623PdxTz46m.png

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well my friend, i'm going to bed now. Today was a great day for me and being preemium is the best thing ever. So i hope you all to have a good time here. And maybe one day have a freemium too! So yeah, see you later! Bunch of Pingas joker.View attachment 65364
jokers.png

What did you say about jokers? :troll:

It's hard to navigate these pictures with these 400+ pepes in my folder.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My backup computer took 1 hour to update iTunes :joyful:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom