• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

I honestly don't know if I have a spirit Pokémon. By "spirit Pokémon" you must be talking about a PMD-esque thing, right? Or favorite? ... Not sure tho, lol.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also @ Depressed Gengar Depressed Gengar , you need to have this pokemon if you want that your fanfic to be perfect.

Please.:079:

Last edited:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
FINAL UPDATE BEFORE I BEGIN WRITING
- @Space Stranger dies nearly immediately because of a Revive.
- Everyone will get their favorite Pokémon that isn't a legendary at some point, but no one will get them as a starter.
- @Mega Bidoof is the champion. His team consists of six clones of himself. This theme will play while he is fought.
- Josh the Ogrehog is the main villain, leading an army of OCs to revive their god, Coldsteel the Hedgeheg. @The-Power-Within is Josh's second-in-command.
- The story takes place in Sinnoh.
- @ praline praline never catches any Dark or Fairy types outside of one because I can't be that much of an a**.
- Male Gardevoir are everywhere. Very few females exist.
- Gary Oak is the main rival.
- Roark now is wanted by the law because he places exploding salads everywhere across Sinnoh.
- @ FalKoopa FalKoopa and @Opossum are a part of the Sinnoh Police Force.
- Cynthia is now nothing more than a pole dancer at Hearthome City's club.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Also @ Depressed Gengar Depressed Gengar , you need to have this pokemon if you want that your fanfic be perfect.

Please.:079:
I suddenly get Sonichu flashbacks.

- Everyone will get their favorite Pokémon that isn't a legendary at some point, but no one will get them as a starter.
- @Mega Bidoof is the champion. His team consists of six clones of himself. This theme will play while he is fought.
- Josh the Ogrehog is the main villain, leading an army of OCs to revive their god, Coldsteel the Hedgeheg. @The-Power-Within is Josh's second-in-command.
- @ praline praline never catches any Dark or Fairy types outside of one because I can't be that much of an a**.
- Roark now is wanted by the law because he places exploding salads everywhere across Sinnoh.
Can I be nurse joy? :v

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Has anyone noticed the meanings behind someone else's actions can be "different" depending on your mood

Perhaps I'm just being paranoid about what I said earlier

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
So my parents actualy bought me a PS4 as a surprise.
Hilariously enough, the games that came with it were Bloodborne and The Witcher 3.
I'm happy. :)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Tyranitar please.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Sup?

Pikadorf is best. Pikadorf most OP. Pikadorf life.
I'm good. I'm going to take a bath now. Also yeah, Pikadorf is love. Pikadorf is life. Praise our god.

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Good morning.

Just hunted a Basarios. That things way to hard...literally, almost all my attacks bounced off lol.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
Good morning.

Just hunted a Basarios. That things way to hard...literally, almost all my attacks bounced off lol.
Sup. I laugh everytime I read Good Morning posts since it's 2:24pmEST where I live.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom