• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Currently working on a favorite Pokémon per type per generation list. It's hard work, be back in 5 hours.

T

Trick or Treat

I have quite a few "Favorite pokemon"
Klefki, Pikachu, Togetic, Latios and Latias, Armaldo, Cradilly, Klinklang, Serperior, Bulbasaur, Altaria, Vanilluxe, Chandelure, Ampharos, Steelix, Samurott, Riolu, Charmander, Chikorita, Quilava, Mudkip, Wailmer/lord, Deoxys, this list would go on way too long if I kept going.
At first glance that looked like Shana in your avatar.

These Pokemon talks are starting to feel addicting.

Here's my expanded list.

Kanto:
Bulbasaur
Gyarados
Gengar

Johto:
Ampharos
Umbreon
Scizor

Hoenn:
Gardevoir
Swampert
Salamence

Sinnoh:
Toxicroak
Garchomp
Gliscor

Unova:
Chandelure
Galvantula
Lilligant

Kalos:
Hawlucha
Clawitzer
Goomy
Clawitzer is one of the Pokemon on my battle team. He would be unstoppable if only he was faster. I have a Quick Claw on him but that doesn't work too well.

I'd probably need some way to have a Pokemon in front of him raise his speed.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I don't have any favorite Pokémon except Mewtwo and Pikachu...

What am i doing with my life...

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
One of my favorite really-out-there and kinda dark Pokemon theories is that Missingno. was the cause of the eruption on Cinnabar, haha. Obviously not canon, but it's a fun thought. :p
Oh yeah! I love that.

That "Pokemon Creepy Black" or something was pretty cool to me. It wasn't scary or anything. Just the right amount of off-putting.

If you guys can't tell, one of my favorite Pokemon locations is Lavender Town and my favorite Zelda game is Majora's Mask. :4pacman:

apparently fuz

legendary doesn't fit me.
NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
Same. I'm not looking for edge for the sake of edge. That's... that's one of the things that are objectively bad writing.

I prefer subtle "oh god why" realization type dark tones.
Like what if the generation's evil team uses Gengar as their mascot, uses that region's ghost Pokemon (there would be a lot more in this generation), and their objective is to kidnap Clefairy. A lot of them. And they never explain why other than their "hidden abilities".
I'd love the dark undertones of Explorers to be put into a main series game, but considering how Game Freak is marketing Pokémon at the moment, I really don't see that happening. Imagine there was an arc in the story where you as the main character was put in physical/emotional peril, and you have to make a decision which can potentially change the outcome of the game. Yeah, it would be too deep for kids, but I'd love for that to be the advance in Pokémon. The formula is getting tired.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'd love the dark undertones of Explorers to be put into a main series game, but considering how Game Freak is marketing Pokémon at the moment, I really don't see that happening. Imagine there was an arc in the story where you as the main character was put in physical/emotional peril, and you have to make a decision which can potentially change the outcome of the game. Yeah, it would be too deep for kids, but I'd love for that to be the advance in Pokémon. The formula is getting tired.
One part of the game where the evil team sends thugs (who don't use Pokemon to do things) out for you and you actually have to find somewhere to lay low.

Last edited:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Due to popular demand I am going to expand my list to top 10 Pokemon. Not by generation.

1. Azumarill
2. Haunter
3. Gliscor
4. Luxray
5. Aipom
6. Mismagius
7. Lilligant
8. Buizel
9. Sylveon
10. Darmanitan
10.5 Crobat
1. Lapras
2. Infernape
3. Weavile
4. Umbreon
5. Delphox
6. Greninja
7. Lilligant
8. Swellow
9. Flareon
10 to 12. Iunno, the whole :4pikachu: line?

In terms of both Pokémon and Smash, I'd say the most deserving newcomers would be Sceptile (Actual solo mons; if not, then bring back Ivysaur) and Misty (Trainers). The latter in particular is just to have my own opinion (And because she's my one true bae).

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
At first glance that looked like Shana in your avatar.

Clawitzer is one of the Pokemon on my battle team. He would be unstoppable if only he was faster. I have a Quick Claw on him but that doesn't work too well.

I'd probably need some way to have a Pokemon in front of him raise his speed.
I think Clawitzer is just awesome in concept alone; a tiny shrimp with an oversized claw that acts as an in-built high pressure cannon! He's even better when he gets unorthodox moves that compliment this (Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, etc.)

Dammit, now I wanna explain my Pokemon favorites. Quit doing this to me Erika. D:

T

Trick or Treat

I think Clawitzer is just awesome in concept alone; a tiny shrimp with an oversized claw that acts as an in-built high pressure cannon! He's even better when he gets unorthodox moves that compliment this (Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, etc.)

Dammit, now I wanna explain my Pokemon favorites. Quit doing this to me Erika. D:
I knowww, he is really cool. That is kind of why I still use him even though he is a slug. His design is awesome and his moveset coupled in with his ability is pure power.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I like Tyranitar cause it is a bad ass giant dino monster thing, Yanmega cause it is a giant prehistoric dragonfly, Drapion cause it is a cool giant scorpion thing, Malamar cause its a squid that has like mind controlling powers and Houndoom cause its a ****ing fire breathing hell hound of hell yo!

apparently fuz

legendary doesn't fit me.
NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
Explorers' soundtrack is beautiful.
The only game that actually made me cry twice on consecutive playthroughs. In fact, it's the first game ever that has made me cry. Full stop. For comparison, my brother cried at the end of MGS 4. I cried in a ****ing Pokémon game.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I just think Chandelure is a cool concept, Klefki makes me laugh both because of the type advantage against dragons and the fact people get so angry over it for stupid reasons, Gallade is incredibly badass, etc etc.

T

Trick or Treat

I already explained some of my favorites.

Haunter and Mismagius are awesome ghosts. And a witch.

Azumarill has been with me always.

Luxray is cool.

Gliscor is cool and super fun.

Aipom and Buizel I liked a lot from the anime, they really grew on me.

Lilligant is adorably gorgeous...in a plant Pokemon kind of way.

Crobat has also been my go to in every game. I actually enjoy getting swarmed with Zubats.

Sylveon is super cute and a badass.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
When I create my pokemon teams, it's always a personal rule that I can never have 2 pokemon of the same typing. I've only violated this rule once, where I had a Magcargo and a Cradily on the same team.

Soul.

The only game that actually made me cry twice on consecutive playthroughs. In fact, it's the first game ever that has made me cry. Full stop. For comparison, my brother cried at the end of MGS 4. I cried in a ****ing Pokémon game.
I never cried, mainly because I never completed the game (and I should, but I only have Explorers of Time).

I should have used this a month ago...

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
When I create my pokemon teams, it's always a personal rule that I can never have 2 pokemon of the same typing. I've only violated this rule once, where I had a Magcargo and a Cradily on the same team.
I feel the same way, although I also violated the rule. In my Alpha Sapphire playthrough, I had a Latias and a Gallade.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
After running manteninance, do 2 restarts and tell Windows Defender to shut the **** up, my computer is faster :denzel:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
I'm replaying explorers of time for like the 4th time, and the disappearing part steals my tears every time! :crying:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
YUS! What do you think of it?
It feels similar to my backup laptop, it started really slow and then picked up speed and stability.
The tart menu looks boss, specially because it mixes the live tiles and my used aplications (like Excel)

tl;dr: A real improvement

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Tomodachi Life is weird... Also i have Lenny Face in my island now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom