• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Late, but I wouldn't mind a 20+ thread/group, but how many of us would actually be in it?
Obo, you, me and other people who are interested. Although considering the nature of the hypothetical group, I think it would be wise to have a minimum age limit, although people lie on the Internet.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Didn't Sammy have a new channel? One where's all grown up and stopped screaming? I wish I could find it...
The new channel is called Sammy The Classic Sonic Fan, he only made one new video and recently insulted Chris-Chan in one of his recent videos (rekt). The last video on his old channel is simply a reupload of MarioTehPlumber's revelation of his hentai opinions.

Holy ****, I've realized that these three infamous users are related to each other in some way or actually crossed paths at one point.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*chokes while eating chicken*
*drinks water*
*chokes with water*

This is not my day :estatic:

Soul.

Balrog the Game Room user posted a comment on Sammy's video with 315 likes.
okay.
Good to know the guy doesn't go ape****.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
So What Size of a pic do you guys use for your Sing.?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The new channel is called Sammy The Classic Sonic Fan, he only made one new video and recently insulted Chris-Chan in one of his recent videos (rekt). The last video on his old channel is simply a reupload of MarioTehPlumber's revelation of his hentai opinions.

Holy ****, I've realized that these three infamous users are related to each other in some way or actually crossed paths at one point.
And all three make up a triangle. Don't you know what this means?
Illuminati confirmed. :4rob:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

OK, all this needs is some fighting mechanics and it could be renamed "Indie Smash Bros."

Morbi

Scavenger
...she is?

God ****ing dammit.

I should change my everything on here and see how long it takes til people question what happened to TJ-Works.

I anticipate no one will miss me.
If I changed my information in order to emulate someone else and stopped liking posts, no one would even realize it was me. The only reason they are aware of me is because of "muh likes."

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I should of kept watching Tokyo Ghoul if he was in it damn
Eh, Tokyo Ghoul got kind of bad after season 1. He was a really fun charactee though.

Also, Umineko trap.

Although this is probably the most complicated 'trap' ever.

Obo, you, me and other people who are interested. Although considering the nature of the hypothetical group, I think it would be wise to have a minimum age limit, although people lie on the Internet.
I am all for it, myself.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...she is?

God ****ing dammit.

I should change my everything on here and see how long it takes til people question what happened to TJ-Works.

I anticipate no one will miss me.
Really? I mean, I recognized her instantly over her Higurashi theme.

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
If I changed my information in order to emulate someone else and stopped liking posts, no one would even realize it was me. The only reason they are aware of me is because of "muh likes."
I Can't process that your avatar is even welcomed on here.
it's no use

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You mean you're not Vin Diesel? ...Has my life been a lie?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Your avi is very exposed and vulnerable to public attacks. Might I advise her not to go out late in the evening. :4pacman:
I Can't process that your avatar is even welcomed on here.
it's no use
Now that is just hatred. I'm trying to advise her of the dangers in the world, not going against her exposure style. Some people like to let loose, man. :4dk:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Speaking of Boomstick, anyone looking forward to Nipples the Enchilda and Konkey Dong to cross swords tomorrow morning? :troll:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I hope it's aleast like 13+ or something...

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
What is wrong with my avatar? This is like the least provocative image of Valentine that I could even find. She is way worse in-game, which is rated T.
what am i trying to say here
is if you had that avatar, i didnt get a warning or ban,
Then I Could- oh yes

btw im not a perv

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Speaking of Boomstick, anyone looking forward to Nipples the Enchilda and Konkey Dong to cross swords tomorrow morning? :troll:
Dong will unleash the ancient art of expanding on this fool. :4dk: Yes, I think Dong would win.
Speaking of which, I sure hope I don't mess up my THIRD redo of my first project this time. :4pacman:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
If I ever get premium I'll change my name, but I dunno how many would recognize.

... It's gonna be an obvious one though.

T

Trick or Treat

Your avi is very exposed and vulnerable to public attacks. Might I advise her not to go out late in the evening. :4pacman:

Now that is just hatred. I'm trying to advise her of the dangers in the world, not going against her exposure style. Some people like to let loose, man. :4dk:
She...looks like she can handle herself.

MainJPW

M.T.A
If Knuckles doesn't win, I warn everyone, the internet isn't ready for my rebuttal.

I love how everyone is using the "Knuckles punched the super out of super Sonic, he's supposed to be invincible." defense on why he should win. Then when it's used to say why he could beat Shadow people act like the event never happened. Hypocrites.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Considering alcohol would be one of the subjects, probably not.
Although that group will never exist, at least not on SmashBoards.
Not really into alcohol considering my mother's an alcoholic. :4pacman: The smell is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom