• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
This guy was walking down the street whipping his hair back and forth like he was in a Beyonce music video

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
This guy was walking down the street whipping his hair back and forth like he was in a Beyonce music video
... thats odd.
the weirdest things i ever see are just... guys singing in the road.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
NOTICE ME SENPAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIII
yeah, and she's easily the most loyal of the three, in my opinion. she follows almost all of his orders and such.
she didnt even care about the King getting close to Komugi
youpi is pretty cool too actually. he looks a lot like a colossal titan from AoT
Ahh yes, the guy who can go from this;

to this...

screeeeeam.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Me and my distributor asking to the eBay seller about the figure we bought: "Bruh, where's the tracking code?"
Seller: "What tracking code?"

BRUH

apparently fuz

legendary doesn't fit me.
NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
I'm back, and finally the signature showed up.

U̶g̶h̶,̶ ̶m̶e̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶.̶ ̶G̶o̶t̶t̶a̶ ̶f̶i̶x̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶.̶

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
... thats odd.
the weirdest things i ever see are just... guys singing in the road.
The weirdest thing I've seen was always when I was on the bus on my way to highschool. Every couple months some guy would be in the parking lot of a CVS doing a slow motion dance. He always looked kinda....drunk.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Getting wrecked in 4 Glory ...

3 Wins
33 Looses

That's so sad T_T
Don't feel too bad. My record is most likely worse than yours because I always get my ass kicked online lol

*glares at Mao*

Geez, everybody sure is bored now.
And I wouldn't mind either. I would not use them at all still. lol

I could care less since I didn't play smash 64. :p
I'm not sure what clefairy would do beside metronome. But I wouldn't mind if Gengar was in. I could imagine him using shadow snea- wait that wasn't invented yet. Uh... Hypnosis and shadow ball? I'm not entirely sure...

I wonder who would have won this popularity contest in Japan. Jigglypuff was a recurring character in the anime after all.
Maybe Psychic and some random moves out of the blue. I COULD see Gengar do Shadow Ball (even if it wasn't invented), Lick, Hypnosis, etc. Gengar could be more of a defensive/range character while Clefairy could've been a random/wall type

Then again, had 'puff and 'fairy made it, I could see an epic war between those two bitchslapping each other. That'll put asses in the seat for catfights

*sees awkward silence*

Did I say catfight? I meant Pokefight :troll:

*awkward silence continues*

**** this **** I'm out

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hey guys.
I just got emotional over Waluigi
Well that isn't really out of the ordinary, considering I'm almost exactly like him right down to the lanky limbs. :drshrug:

...Man, me and @ Will Will have alot of similarities :4pacman:
I am unhappy with the fact that this YouTuber is not a talking waffle like his name implies. :4pacman:

D

Deleted member

Alright I take back everything I said about Rash' Instinct mode. It's not terrible per se, but it works completely different than most of the other characters' Instinct modes and is really, really hard to use properly. When it works, it works well, but when it doesn't, then it's really lackluster.

T

Trick or Treat

That moment when I am trying to find a certain possible trap for @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo but can't really find any good non-fanart pictures that show how much of potential trap

Last edited by a moderator:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I can't believe that I seriously sat through the entirety of SammyClassicSonicFan's infamous video without going mad. That's actually quite impressive since his screams alone would kill you faster than the Egg Dragoon.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I can't believe that I seriously sat through the entirety of SammyClassicSonicFan's infamous video without going mad. That's actually quite impressive since his screams alone would kill you faster than the Egg Dragoon.
His screams would make my right ear go full-blown "high pitched" mode.. an infection, you know.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I wonder what Sammy's fricking doing right now. :4pacman: Did he hit fricking puberty or is his voice still the bane of all fricks?

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Hello everyone.
i need a new sing. :upsidedown:

i just saw that Erika Changed her name to Miracle
Yeah im sooo late

Edit: Yes. I know.... plz dont remind me

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
What can I say, I was asking for more punishment when seeing why a certain YouTuber is so controversial. And needless to say, he's the epitome of a raging faboy and a 15 year old one too.
Now that I think about it, this is what Sammy reminds me of when it comes to his voice.

How did this guy get to top YouTube channel once? :4pacman:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Didn't Sammy have a new channel? One where's all grown up and stopped screaming? I wish I could find it...

Soul.

:4sonic: fricking sucks, man. His games are fricking ruined. Get over it you fricking dumb*****.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
i just saw that Erika Changed her name to Miracle
Yeah im sooo late
...she is?

God ****ing dammit.

I should change my everything on here and see how long it takes til people question what happened to TJ-Works.

I anticipate no one will miss me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom