• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Are you likely referring to something like this? tis a doodle I did at work some time ago :v
313.gif

2 beautiful 4 me. You're draw are really good.
I'm not good at coloring either. Except when it comes to digital stuff, of course.
But wait, if you use digital stuff. In some way you cheating! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!
dr-hax-o.gif

Nah jk.:4pacman:

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
I have lotta practice with coloring pencils...! Admittedly I have been neglecting that a lot since I got into digital art though :c

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
oh yeah, i understand why it was done.
just my gripes with it was all lol. it's still really good.
but its like you'll be watching and be like 'alright its probably been about 30 minutes since the operation started...'
Narrator: it has been a minute since the invasion begun
'WHAT?'

all being said, enjoy it. the slow time makes it very amazing in detail.
i love the characters that were introduced in the arc, too.
I see what you mean, heheh. But when it's done right, you can forgive it. I can imagine the pain people must've gone through when it was still airing weekly.

I'm sad we didn't get to see more of Rammon, a.k.a the rabbid jackrabbit in the thong. He's one of those crazy characters you love to watch. I wanted to see more development from him, since he was the first Chimera Ant to achieve Nen powers. Too bad he didn't last as long.

I miss Colt, too.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I see what you mean, heheh. But when it's done right, you can forgive it. I can imagine the pain people must've gone through when it was still airing weekly.

I'm sad we didn't get to see more of Rammon, a.k.a the rabbid jackrabbit in the thong. He's one of those crazy characters you love to watch. I wanted to see more development from him, since he was the first Chimera Ant to achieve Nen powers. Too bad he didn't last as long.

I miss Colt, too.
colt is muh boy.
he was great, his backstory was so... disturbing though lol.

my favorite chimera ant is still maleoron. he's super cool to me, he reminds me a lot of leorio.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
colt is muh boy.
he was great, his backstory was so... disturbing though lol.

my favorite chimera ant is still maleoron. he's super cool to me, he reminds me a lot of leorio.
I'm gonna go with Pittoo:4darkpit: Pitou.

...I'm expecting Hell on Earth when she fights.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I just filled a bottle with 2 cans of coke and left it in the refrigerator to make it cold.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I'm gonna go with Pittoo:4darkpit: Pitou.

...I'm expecting Hell on Earth when she fights.
i dont wanna spoil anything but its interesting. very interesting.
fun fact: pitou's gender is still debated on. in the manga it was apparently a dude, in the anime its referred to as both.

anyways, pitou is my favorite royal guard actually. my brother despises it for reasons you already know probably, but its cool to me and it does some stuff i respect greatly in the arc.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
That moment when you get into a random argument with your sister over your nephew's schooling.

Basically I explained that he got held back once, but my sister thought it was twice. Then I bought up had he was held back twice, he would've been 20 when he graduated (which would be this past May). We called him and I was right lmao

#totallyrandom

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
i dont wanna spoil anything but its interesting. very interesting.
fun fact: pitou's gender is still debated on. in the manga it was apparently a dude, in the anime its referred to as both.

anyways, pitou is my favorite royal guard actually. my brother despises it for reasons you already know probably, but its cool to me and it does some stuff i respect greatly in the arc.
I'm pretty sure Pitou's a She in the anime.

Unless that's protruding chest armour under that jacket, I'm gonna go with She. Not to mention the large hips.

I've yet to see any anime character that's more gender ambiguous than Chrona from Soul Eater.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Thought I'd go ahead and bring this up because I'm bored and I'd like to throw a Pokemon debate in:

How would you guys felt had someone like Gengar or Clefairy was in the original Smash Bros over Jigglypuff? Both do have unique playstyles

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I'm pretty sure Pitou's a She in the anime.

Unless that's protruding chest armour under that jacket, I'm gonna go with She. Not to mention the large hips.

I've yet to see any anime character that's more gender ambiguous than Chrona from Soul Eater.
lol, well the author is big on making male characters look like chicks.
ive always said she but ive had manga fans ticked off because i called it a she so ive called it an it for now.

i think its a female anyways due to how its been referenced.

you know who i cannot stand? pouf
i hate him. he doesnt even do anything notable. he's just so annoying.

D

Deleted member

Thought I'd go ahead and bring this up because I'm bored and I'd like to throw a Pokemon debate in:

How would you guys felt had someone like Gengar or Clefairy was in the original Smash Bros over Jigglypuff? Both do have unique playstyles
Geez, everybody sure is bored now.
And I wouldn't mind either. I would not use them at all still. lol

So I've created a new signature in Photoshop, is there any way for me to test it?
Go to Signature -> put the image on the text editor, and then press the "Preview" button.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
lol, well the author is big on making male characters look like chicks.
ive always said she but ive had manga fans ticked off because i called it a she so ive called it an it for now.

i think its a female anyways due to how its been referenced.

you know who i cannot stand? pouf
i hate him. he doesnt even do anything notable. he's just so annoying.
Pouf only wants King-senpai to notice him. :p I think the real center of the Royal Guards was meant to be Pitou, anyway. She's had that presence ever since he introduction.

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258

I could care less since I didn't play smash 64. :p
I'm not sure what clefairy would do beside metronome. But I wouldn't mind if Gengar was in. I could imagine him using shadow snea- wait that wasn't invented yet. Uh... Hypnosis and shadow ball? I'm not entirely sure...

I wonder who would have won this popularity contest in Japan. Jigglypuff was a recurring character in the anime after all.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Pouf only wants King-senpai to notice him. :p I think the real center of the Royal Guards was meant to be Pitou, anyway. She's had that presence ever since he introduction.
NOTICE ME SENPAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIII
yeah, and she's easily the most loyal of the three, in my opinion. she follows almost all of his orders and such.
she didnt even care about the King getting close to Komugi
youpi is pretty cool too actually. he looks a lot like a colossal titan from AoT

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Anyway, i am going to bed. So see you soon guys!
cyJvtQU.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom