• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

Anita Sarkeesian is the type of person who ignites the kind of primal rage that makes you want to go against an entire movement just to spite that one person, because even any valid arguments they bring up get tainted by all the invalid ones and, therefore, look just as ridiculous. Because of that, anyone who brings up the valid points alone afterwards is also treated as a laughingstock.
She's actively dangerous to feminism. I admit that, multiple times, I've had to actively stop myself from thinking: "I'd rather be one of the bad guys than agree with HER."
Agreed 100%. While I obviously don't think anyone should actually go against a movement just because of a few bad eggs, I can definitely see why she incites that feeling. Myself and most females I know agree that she is a danger to feminism and gives us a bad name.

I see facebook pages as well, about "women's rights" yet instead of it being about rights and equality, most of the posts are basically bashing men. It's disgusting.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Not Encyclopedia Dramatica, but a real wiki decicated to him like @ TJ-Works TJ-Works said. Soon as I've got around to reading his documentation on his "sweetheart" and recent pride attendances, I could have swore that brain cells were lost.

Also, I've seen the original video of his assault of that said GameStop employee. I could barely recognize him due to forgetting that he's transgender nowadays.
To be honest, I don't know how much of the stories are real and fabricated. All I know is he's living a very confused and self-damaging life that, sadly, he brought upon himself. I wonder if there's anyone around that actually looks after him.

D

Deleted member

Not Encyclopedia Dramatica, but a real wiki decicated to him like @ TJ-Works TJ-Works said. Soon as I've got around to reading his documentation on his "sweetheart" and recent pride attendances, I could have swore that brain cells were lost.

Also, I've seen the original video of his assault of that said GameStop employee. I could barely recognize him due to forgetting that he's transgender nowadays.
CWCWiki? I checked that one years ago. Lol. Might as well do it again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Agreed 100%. While I obviously don't think anyone should actually go against a movement just because of a few bad eggs, I can definitely see why she incites that feeling. Myself and most females I know agree that she is a danger to feminism and gives us a bad name.

I see facebook pages as well, about "women's rights" yet instead of it being about rights and equality, most of the posts are basically bashing men. It's disgusting.
There will always be that side of the movement. The side that is motivated by anger. Unfortunately, people like her give the masses the idea that feminism is all about man hating. It's sad to see that people like her get the attention giving other true feminists a bad name.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514

There's people like that with EVERY equality movement lately, unfortunately. It's hard to be sympathetic to a cause when the most noticeable supporters of that cause are demanding that grievous violence be done to people because of their gender (male) / race (white) / sexuality (straight) / mental health (not mentally ill) / religion (not atheist). They expect to gain support like THAT?!
But they think it's okay because, "What your species does kills! All we're doing is hurting your delicate little feelings!"

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Hello everyone, what are you all up to?

I see. The only one I could possibly get would be a "regular" Surface 3, but even that is expensive.
Yeah, they are rather expensive :( but I'm sure you'll get one someday. Plus you're in th USA, you can get the newer fancier models there. :4pacman:

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

There will always be that side of the movement. The side that is motivated by anger. Unfortunately, people like her give the masses the idea that feminism is all about man hating. It's sad to see that people like her get the attention giving other true feminists a bad name.
My ex-boyfriend tried teaching me that women were inferior, that I was inferior and that he made the decisions and I had to follow him. And I "loved" him at the time, so I went with it. I believed that I was inferior to him, and I "loved" him so I did whatever he said. He isn't really like that anymore, and neither am I, thankfully.

I don't hate men because of that, though. We are equal and I will fight for equality, not to be superior to men or anti-men.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

Everyone hates her because she gives out a vision that feminism is just all about bashing on men... She attempted to pull GTAV from target and successfully did! She makes women and feminism bad and even gamers too.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
At this point I wonder if anyone will remember him for Sonichu. It's gotten to the point to where he's like his own reality show.
Who cares for Sonichu when we have this guy?
9S2A85YqAg-6.png

My ex-boyfriend tried teaching me that women were inferior, that I was inferior and that he made the decisions and I had to follow him. And I "loved" him at the time, so I went with it. I believed that I was inferior to him, and I "loved" him so I did whatever he said. He isn't really like that anymore, and neither am I, thankfully.

I don't hate men because of that, though. We are equal and I will fight for equality, not to be superior to men or anti-men.
Good thing he learned his lesson. Honestly it sickens me that there are still men like that.

View attachment 67724
You heard it here first
Knuckles the Echidna in Knuckles & Knuckles & Knuckles is going to happen
H Y P E B O Y Z
SEGA has answered our prayers.

:094:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I am totally a zombie now guyz
No. Why.

We have to give cure... oh look heres cure here take this because i said so

*Throws cure at nyxxxx*

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Quick question. If you had to pick only one iconic place to represent these series what would you choose?
:4link::4samus::4wario2::4olimar::4marth::4kirby:
Link: Lost Woods
Samus: Brinstar
Wario: That weird bonus level in Wario Land II. Nightmare fuel and all.
Olimar: Perplexing Pool
Math: Akaneia
Kirby: Butter Building

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Quick question. If you had to pick only one iconic place to represent these series what would you choose?
:4link::4samus::4wario2::4olimar::4marth::4kirby:
Ah sorry i didn't understand the question. Wait a sec.
Link: Hyrule Plain
Samus: Brinstar
Wario: ??? (Something from Wario Land: Shake it Dimension)
Olimar: ???
Marth: Akaeina (If i say correctly.)
Kirby: Dedede Castle

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm more concerned over how we're going to quarantine this Flightitis. We don't want an epidemic here.
Sorry, man, but you'll have to succumb to it. :4pacman:
Weird how I never noticed this comment until now.

D

Deleted member

Looks like Windows 10 finally remembers my mouse settings on my laptop. Good.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You know, I think this "Salvador Dali" guy was on to something

You get into this sleep like state and your mind begins to wander and creates some bizarre images

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Looks like Windows 10 finally remembers my mouse settings on my laptop. Good.
I keep forgetting to turn off sync and now I'm messing up three computer at a time :4pacman:

You know, I think this "Salvador Dali" guy was on to something

You get into this sleep like state and your mind begins to wander and creates some bizarre images
Dali is love, Dali is life.

Last edited:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Well, Beeterba's finally done. Normally I don't take photos of my drawings, but since I won't be able to scan it until tomorrow at the very earliest, I had to do it. So, here he is.
IMG_20150811_130825_253.jpg
Yeah, I suck at drawing, but still.

Is his name Sanichu?
Of course Flight. Only such a glorious character deserves such a glorious name.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Well, Beeterba's finally done. Normally I don't take photos of my drawings, but since I won't be able to scan it until tomorrow at the very earliest, I had to do it. So, here he is.
Yeah, I suck at drawing, but still.

Of course Flight. Only such a glorious character deserves such a glorious name.

That's pretty cute :D ,but uh, maybe try scaling down the image next time?

It's more like ransomware. You'd have to pay Flight a hundred bucks in order to remove Flightitus effectively from your computer. :troll:
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Just got done watching one of Chris-Chan's apology videos to his latest sweetheart (Catherine). Never before had I cringed so hard. :urg:

Dont you love it when people from other countries try and act like they are better then you just because you are American
Especially when they say that the American education system is mediocre and everyone is racist for the sake of being racist. Oh the irony. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom