• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You clearly must mean that the Splattershot Jr. is the best weapon in the game and you should use it and only it even as you start to unlock objectively better weapons.
Seriously, it's a great all-rounder and I wouldn't trade that shield for anything.

Stop being humble and just admit that you're happy that you're a meme.
I for one prefer the slosher.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
*Fal says he's going to bed*
*Fifteen minutes later, he's still lurking*
OK.

Right? One of the best feelings is looking back on the things you make about a day after making it.

While making something you might feel discouraged to continue because you don't feel like its good enough, but if you manage to finish it regardless and then give your brain some time to refresh before looking at it again, you realize how much you don't actually suck too badly at doing that thing. It's a good feeling.
The accuracy is strong in this post. Seriously, being creative is so good.

:094:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Apprendez-vous français? (I hope I said that correctly.) Awesome. :)

:231:
It will be more : Apprendrais-tu le français? (But here it's if you known the person. But if not, you're right.)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So in other news of boredom. I've been trying to recreate a glitch in the 3DS Spirit Tracks I found last night, but I can't seem to replicate it (for the record, I fell through the floor with Giga Bowser).

Last edited:

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
You should, it's a good manga. (Too bad he get a hiatus of 2 years.)

Je suis Français, merci.:4diddy:
Also, yeah i could do a draw but i don't known how it will look. And when i don't have idea and i try to do one. It's in most case bad.
Don't worry! If you want, you could draw a favorite character and use references. That's how I started out. Still not amazing, but better than when I started.
Right? One of the best feelings is looking back on the things you make about a day after making it.

While making something you might feel discouraged to continue because you don't feel like its good enough, but if you manage to finish it regardless and then give your brain some time to refresh before looking at it again, you realize how much you don't actually suck too badly at doing that thing. It's a good feeling.
Too true! Reminds me of when I made a kirby plush, but I hated how the mouth came out. But looking back, it turned out really good! :D

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
So in other news of boredom. I've been trying to recreate a glitch in the 3DS Spirit Tracks I found last night, but I can't seem to replicate it (for the record, I fell through the floor).
I recall coming across a glitch in the 3DS version that had the Invincible theme continue playing long after the effect wore off. I tried to replicate it, but no cigar. It never happened again since.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I recall coming across a glitch in the 3DS version that had the Invincible theme continue playing long after the effect wore off. I tried to replicate it, but no cigar. It never happened again since.

That's the thing though, I feel like I'm getting close to replicating it. Currently all I can do is clip through the train, but I'm thinking that there could be another way of getting though it and into the void.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oui, depuis 2010. Pour le moment, je seulement parle espagnol, anglais et français.

My next goal is German.

That's nice. I can speak English, Hindi, Oriya (my mother tongue), Bengali, a little Sanskrit (all taught at school) and am currently learning French.
I'm going to either German or Russian for the next goal.

:231:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think i'm going to do a draw of Alice with Count Bleck outfift. It will be like a representation of me, since i am a big fan of SPM and Pandora Hearts.
Adjectives and adverbs; I've always hated them since their usage varies a lot in each language :facepalm:
French is hard. So it's normal that you do fault like this. But don't worry, after all. I learn English thank's to Internet.:seuss:

Soul.

This thread has now become 'boring' after the new rules took place.
I will not complain about this, though.

Last edited:

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
Well nothing is going on here so you aren't missing much
True. I can't really contribute to a conversation about learning more languages besides that I've taken and passed Spanish classes, but am not really that good at using it. lel.

I'm just editing stuff in the worst place of all time-- the wiki.
YOU MONSTER, FRISBEE!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Last edited:

MegaMarioMan9

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HelpMii
3DS FC
4811-7447-1151

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Sorry, I'm new. I'm embarrassed to ask but what's OP :<
Original Post or Original Poster. At least that's what i think... 1st page is the OP (Original Post.)

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Hey everybody. I don't really talk here much, but I just finished making a moveset for Professor Layton and thought I'd share it around a bit. Even added stuff like alternate costume choices. Here's the link if you wanna see it, and I'll leave you the picture of the alts to entice you a bit. :p

http://smashboards.com/threads/the-professor-layton-for-ssb4-thread.324333/page-43#post-19898971

These alts look great! Watch them giving him random colors in the (slim) case he becomes playable.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Hello everyone, what's happening?

Oh, a new thread title? Flightitus? What have I missed?
Install the Anti-Flight on your PC or you will get the Flightitis ransomeware.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Hello everyone, what's happening?

Oh, a new thread title? Flightitus? What have I missed?
its essentially a running joke about when people are bored, they caught flightitus cause he's always bored.
unless you meant "why is that the title"
which im guessing its because people are bored.

apparently fuz

legendary doesn't fit me.
NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
Install the Anti-Flight on your PC or you will get the Flightitis ransomeware.
Uh-oh. And my Windows 10 theme is green. I think it's too late.
its essentially a running joke about when people are bored, they caught flightitus cause he's always bored.
unless you meant "why is that the title"
which im guessing its because people are bored.
Oh, thanks for clearing that up. I guess Flight has gotten accustomed to it then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom