• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

These Cameos Are Killing Me... :4greninja:
Rash Look Awesome :4greninja:
You're a bit late, and yes, he is awesome. He's the only character I've played with since he's come out and not only is he an absolute blast to play despite not even being finished, I'm actually getting better at KI in general with him.
I just wish his Instinct didn't suck

D

Deleted member

Given how simple his design is, I might create the full artwork itself first. Hmm..

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh my God, TPP Stream started skipping and I though My computer had blue screened Nope, Stream went to No signal

Oh Gos that scared me so hard
I checked the stream, it was offline, then it got online... then offline... then online, I posted Kappa.... and FireFox hanged

D

Deleted member

****posting as usual.
Are we talking like, Twitch chat levels of ****posting?
Man, he should've known better. You should never go full Twitch chat unless you've just given up. Even then I wouldn't recommend it.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I went to Disney Land for one day and then Space Stranger gets b&.
If only there was an anime theme park I could go to. :4wario2:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
**** it
I can't sleep
I'll leave it to Mom to wake me up once I pass out
What's going on, my fellow night-time ****posters :drshrug:

D

Deleted member

Are we talking like, Twitch chat levels of ****posting?
Man, he should've known better. You should never go full Twitch chat unless you've just given up. Even then I wouldn't recommend it.
The extreme version of Smashboards-level ****posting, I would say.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Why do I always wake up to see someone banned? Last time it was Brayz, now Space Stranger and Exaggeratedhonesty.

What the hell, seriously? Is it that easy to lose self-control when a mod isn't around?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

**** it
I can't sleep
I'll leave it to Mom to wake me up once I pass out
What's going on, my fellow night-time ****posters :drshrug:
Watching Overwatch gameplay previews and being irrationally worried about everything.
So basically par for the course for me for the past few months.

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
please be careful with rsi, it can hurt :(
actually I do have some pretty major RSI problems with my left hand because I game to hard :\ *looks over to the osu! short cut on my desktop* but I just kinda deal with it because its not getting any worse after several months of not changing anything

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Why do I always wake up to see someone banned? Last time it was Brayz, now Space Stranger and Exaggeratedhonesty.

What the hell, seriously?
****post Storm 2: Electric Boogaloo happened

Soul.

What the hell, seriously? Is it that easy to lose self-control when a mod isn't around?
There is no true workaround for the ****posts. People will just do them with or without mods. Rules help but it's.... I don't know.
Essentially, Space Stranger was ****posting so much to the point that he received a 3-point infraction for a 2 week ban.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Most of it is if I have enough space on my wii u Xd another reason is I never get around to doing it
Ah I see.
I can relate to both of those things. (Space issues and not getting around to doing something)
I love partners in time.
It's one of my favorite M&L games (Despite it being considered the black sheep, similar to SPM.)
I highly recommend playing it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Ah I see.
I can relate to both of those things. (Space issues and not getting around to doing something)
I love partners in time.
It's one of my favorite M&L games (Despite it being considered the black sheep, similar to SPM.)
I highly recommend playing it.
I had it on my DS and I played the crap but of it, idk why people dont like it but whateves to them

D

Deleted member

Honesty got banned?! I didn't know that.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Both Space and Exaggerated were hit for spam. Yeah, I don't understand why they thought it was a good idea after the lock down last week. Hmph.

The crackdowns will only get more severe if they don't stop.

:231:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If there's a serious problem here because the lack of mods, the staff should mod a regular that stays here in the afternoons of America, seeing a red name (that has powers here) on the list is enough to stop the ****post storms imo :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If there's a serious problem here because the lack of mods, the staff should mod a regular that stays here in the afternoons of America, seeing a red name on the list is enough to stop the ****post storms imo :p
I agree, but we wouldn't be that good as mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom