• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Another another fun fact: ive been drunk for the last couple days. Even during work i was wasted. lol

T

Trick or Treat

Next time you'll remember. lol
I will. I might try to get some cold ones tonight or maybe just do something else while I am over here moping about somethibg that 95% doesn't actually exist

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, some cardio and a shower really refreshed me :denzel:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I remember how I was saying i was leaving once the wii u smash was released. Who remembers this?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Actually, it's hard for me to find a fun fact because I told so much about me :)

...well, I guess I can try.

I did a 15 minutes English movie for my English class right before my mouth surgery about how I became and how I consider myself to be a gamer. The movie was not yet shared in the social thread because we see me on camera, but I honestly would want to share it someday. It explains a way of thinking that I cared so much that the movie was a heck more difficult than usual to do. I went through heavy problems and technical difficulties, it's amazing that I even followed my script accordingly.

fyi, it shows how I see games in general and here's a very interesting fact. I captured ttyd footage and because of that, it sort of triggeed me....it was the first time I wanted to actively support paper mario for ssb. Had it not be of that movie, I would have never been known as the paper mario guy, not being op and worst, not THAT active here.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Just a reminder, please do not discuss Beer and "Being Wasted", substance talk is frowned upon.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I needed to use my masterpiece at least for a while :p

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Confidence in humans, who are all weak and frail and change constantly, is bound for disappointment.
Be humble and you will always do your best, and will always be at peace when your best isn't enough.
The proud are made low by their weakness
And the low are made lower by their incompetence.
The human race strives forward because they are confident. Satisfaction is the number 1 poison that kills people.
Because it's EASY.

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I did it! I beaten Classic at 8.4! :) HYES!

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection of F has a 100% rating in Rotten Tomatoes lol

Last edited:

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
fun fact about me I literally sit around and do nothing ALL DAY EVERY DAY in fact I do so little that it is physically painful yet i still just sit around doing nothing

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
fun fact about me I literally sit around and do nothing ALL DAY EVERY DAY in fact I do so little that it is physically painful yet i still just sit around doing nothing
prof pls take care of yourself
do planks for 30 seconds in sets of 3 erry other day and then increase the time erry time
start jogging
like take some free online college courses or something
get a highly marketable skill quickly (in a few weeks) via a cheap intensive program™

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom