• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Uhh.... Fun fact? ... Umm... **** that keeping all my petty personal details to my self... and my therapist.
Not really a bad day. A great day actually. But I am insecure and have bad anxiety when people respond with short answers and seem disinterested.

Even if they didn't mean to appear that way, my mind perceives it that way. And it sucks. I fear that I talk too much and they lose interest and it sucks that I feel that way when it likely js nothing different to them and I am making something out of nothing
You will build up confidence. :) don't beat your self up over it.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I already rolled a character using 2d6+8

If we're D&D then let's Pathfinder

Croughbok Redrum Verywell, male, human.

Fighter, Two Handed specialization. I'M GOING FOR A CRIT-GRAPPLER BUILD K ONCE I HIT LEVEL 8 WE'RE GONNA SEE SOME SERIOUS SHI--SINGLE TARGET DAMAGE.

20 str woah im strong af
15 dex gotta be nimble
14 con so i can beef hits and stuff
13 int p smart for a fighter
14 wis ζ༼Ɵ͆ل͜Ɵ͆༽ᶘ
13 cha ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Feats
Power Attack
Furious Focus

Skills
3 total acrobatics (gotta stay on my feet and walk across grease. Also, please don't cast grease where I'm walking until I get it high enough.)
2 total appraise (that's right, I'm gonna look at knick-knacks and curios and see what they're worth
9 total climb (me strong)
9 total swim (this strong █▄༼ຈل͜ຈ༽▄█)
3 total perception (perception is op max it out everyone or at least the people who need to see stuff)

Starting gear
Falchion (D&D falcions are like real life ones except freakin' huge. Not sure why) does 2d4+6 attack bonus because I'm so gosh dang stronk and a 18-20x2 crit chance
Kikko armor: basically Japanese brigandine with hexes instead of bars of steel.
135 starting gold.

let's go

no i totally didn't already have this character laying around

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Fun fact about yours truly: I don't really get bored at all. And I moved to somewhere else due to family problems. But who cares?

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Not really a bad day. A great day actually. But I am insecure and have bad anxiety when people respond with short answers and seem disinterested.

Even if they didn't mean to appear that way, my mind perceives it that way. And it sucks. I fear that I talk too much and they lose interest and it sucks that I feel that way when it likely js nothing different to them and I am making something out of nothing
How come you became sensitive just as you used that avi?
Does it just depend on your feeling or something? :4shulk:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
It's real guys.

View attachment 67425

I'd be totally up for it, it'd be a pain in the *** to do but it sounds awesome. :D
I see, well that's-
upload_2015-8-9_21-52-34.png

FUN
WE HAVE FUN HERE IN THE SMASH 4 SOCIAL THREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F̫ͧͧ͂ͧ̚U̺̩̦͕ͩ͐ͬ͛͋ͩN̫̫ͭ̆̀͟͝

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
This is why I should stop posting here as much. I always start things apparently.
DON'T SWEAT IT!
Confidence is te #1 policy. Don't let the little things bother you. JUST BE YOURSELF

T

Trick or Treat

Dont even think about it!!!!!
I can't. Not for a few more months at least

Naw it aint bad lol

I was just sayin'
Well maybe not in this case lol.

Uhh.... Fun fact? ... Umm... **** that keeping all my petty personal details to my self... and my therapist.

You will build up confidence. :) don't beat your self up over it.
Well when it is my girlfriend that this is happening, it shows I have real issues.

Confidence won't fix that

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I have swimming class tomorrow but I don't wanna sleep, I wanna stay up late and then sleep through the AMs
WHY MUST MY LIFE BE FULL OF STUPID SCHEDULES

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
I think I found the manliest thing I've seen so far.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I already rolled a character using 2d6+8

If we're D&D then let's Pathfinder

Croughbok Redrum Verywell, male, human.

Fighter, Two Handed specialization. I'M GOING FOR A CRIT-GRAPPLER BUILD K ONCE I HIT LEVEL 8 WE'RE GONNA SEE SOME SERIOUS SHI--SINGLE TARGET DAMAGE.

20 str woah im strong af
15 dex gotta be nimble
14 con so i can beef hits and stuff
13 int p smart for a fighter
14 wis ζ༼Ɵ͆ل͜Ɵ͆༽ᶘ
13 cha ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Feats
Power Attack
Furious Focus

Skills
3 total acrobatics (gotta stay on my feet and walk across grease. Also, please don't cast grease where I'm walking until I get it high enough.)
2 total appraise (that's right, I'm gonna look at knick-knacks and curios and see what they're worth
9 total climb (me strong)
9 total swim (this strong █▄༼ຈل͜ຈ༽▄█)
3 total perception (perception is op max it out everyone or at least the people who need to see stuff)

Starting gear
Falchion (D&D falcions are like real life ones except freakin' huge. Not sure why) does 2d4+6 attack bonus because I'm so gosh dang stronk and a 18-20x2 crit chance
Kikko armor: basically Japanese brigandine with hexes instead of bars of steel.
135 starting gold.

let's go

no i totally didn't already have this character laying around
I've always wanted to learn how to play DnD...

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Fun fact about 9029
It is the number of an Ace in his organization. Thus making the true tag, Ace Number 9029.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Fun fact about Strofirko:He should have left the boards after E3,but all the ****storm surrounding it made him stay overtime.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Confidence is te #1 policy. Don't let the little things bother you. JUST BE YOURSELF
Confidence in humans, who are all weak and frail and change constantly, is bound for disappointment.
Be humble and you will always do your best, and will always be at peace when your best isn't enough.
The proud are made low by their weaknesses, but the humble are raised up by them.
I've always wanted to learn how to play DnD...
It's a bit of work, but, once you learn the systems (I have it good since I have TOTALY LEGAL PDFs of the rulebooks on my computer), it's really satisfying to abuse them to the fullest extent to get the most OP character possible. Especially out of the low-tier physical classes (holy guac the magic users are OP as heck in Pathfinder).

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Here's a fun fact about me:

I'm the real life equivelant of a ****poster, I love trolling around and I never know when to shut up.
I'm also a giant crybaby. My 2 and 2 doesn't make 4, see? It makes a Fish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom