• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You know, at this point I'm starting to think the 1994 "unreleased" film adaptation would've been a lot better than this.
Actually that movie has a better rating in Rotten Tomatoes than the newer ones (with the exception of the Silver Surfer one) lol

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I like how the Marvel FB page is filled with: "PLZ BUY FANTASTIC 4 FROM FOX TO SAVE THE FRANCHISE"
How can you save the dead?
Fox would get Super Saiyan all over it though.
Shhh, we don't need a Dragon Ball Evolution 2... *thinks on the possibilities of how much it would annoy the fanboys* On second thought, Evolution had plotholes that should be filled :troll:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I laughed unreasonably hard at this. :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I liked the fantastic four movie from mid 2000s I hope the new version of it awesome as well.
I agree, those movies had humor and life... and Jessica Alba :4dk:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I laughed unreasonably hard at this. :p

*some time later*

SpongeBob catches Sakurai making a new DLC

"You liked King K. Rool as a character, don't you Masahiro?"

Yeah, I would like to see him as character...specially because he's winning the ballot :p

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Here is your daily faffing about meaning related to the human condition.
To use the word "have" is inappropriate. It implies you do not control your complaining.
It would be more accurate to say "I complain about my insomnia every few nights."
Therefore, sir, I say

Or just read this. It should either keep you occupied or put you to sleep. :bee:
https://drive.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://www.academicroom.com/sites/default/files/article/190/A. Roger Ekirch, Sleep We Have Lost_0.pdf

Edit: Sorry for being harsh on you all the time, though. I do it because I love you <3
HEY! I have Insomnia, you don't.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I don't understand what that has to do with the subject at hand.
It's because I don't think you see my whole situation the way I do. I've been an insomniac since I was ten, and I have never been able to win over it. At best it just temporarily goes away, then comes back after a few days.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If I remember correctly
5 days ago the new Fant4stic Movie had 37% Rotten Tomatoes rating
3 days ago had 24%
Now has 9%
The movie got panned so hard that the Wikipedia page got a semi-lock due vandalism

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
It's because I don't think you see my whole situation the way I do. I've been an insomniac since I was ten, and I have never been able to win over it. At best it just temporarily goes away, then comes back after a few days.
no excuse to complain though.
if you've had it since a young age, you'd probably be used to it by now, even if its a bad thing to be used to.

D

Deleted member

If I remember correctly
5 days ago the new Fant4stic Movie had 37% Rotten Tomatoes rating
3 days ago had 24%
Now has 9%
The movie got panned so hard that the Wikipedia page got a semi-lock due vandalism
Wow, that's a new low. At the same time, it's hilarious.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Here is your daily faffing about meaning related to the human condition.
To use the word "have" is inappropriate. It implies you do not control your complaining.
It would be more accurate to say "I complain about my insomnia every few nights."
Therefore, sir, I say

Or just read this. It should either keep you occupied or put you to sleep. :bee:
https://drive.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://www.academicroom.com/sites/default/files/article/190/A. Roger Ekirch, Sleep We Have Lost_0.pdf

Edit: Sorry for being harsh on you all the time, though. I do it because I love you <3
Interesting...

Tell me more...

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I, too, have a similar chronic thingie that I haven't been able to fully conquer yet. In that way, I do understand.
However, you either entirely misunderstood or completely ignored the intention of my initial post.

Comet Shrine

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PurinPro
3DS FC
3539-8838-3028
Fantastic Four (2005) was alright.
I'm just a little saddened by the fact that this wasn't released in 2004, for obvious reasons.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I saw a tweet (not sure if real) of the Director saying that the movie was going to be a lot better but Fox ****ed everything up by trying to make it look edgier

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I saw a tweet (not sure if real) of the Director saying that the movie was going to be a lot better but Fox ****ed everything up by trying to make it look edgier
Josh Trank said:
A year ago I had a fantastic version of this. And it would've received great reviews. You'll probably never see it. That's reality though.
That's what he said, apparently. I didn't know he was part of the pun club as well. :troll:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
You're all a bunch of

Edit: not sure why I did this

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I beat Metroid Prime 2. Great game, on par with the first one I think. Though I still have a slight preference to the original Prime game.

I beat the game with 84% completion. There's mostly some missiles and an E-Tank or two that I was missing. But, hey, I still beat the game without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom