• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
same. my only issue was lack of content. i took a long break from the game after reaching level 20 and getting everything i wanted.
now that theres a new weapon type i love, lots of new modes and maps, along with better match making with friends though, i think i'll keep with it.

the soundtrack is pretty nice, the character designs are good to me, and the game modes are fun if not a bit repetitive sometimes.
The moment I played Tower Control I fell in love. It's probably the most entertaining one to play, since mindlessly inking turf gets boring after a while.
What's the general consensus of the age of the squids?
Not that that matters because people will age whatever they want as an excuse to be lewd over kids
14~ish

Comet Shrine

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PurinPro
3DS FC
3539-8838-3028
I saw the title and immediately thought of the TF2 Medic.
Also I happened to be playing as him before I plopped myself here.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
I spent a good chunk of my day learning about Smash Bros. Lawl (AKA: Let's put EVERY F**KING CHARACTER EVER IN SMASH BROS the game).

...DAY WELL SPENT

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
ive always played male characters in games, so i just picked him first.
the uh "hairstyle" actually looks good with most gear i use, so it worked out fine.

the female is easily more popular though.

same. my only issue was lack of content. i took a long break from the game after reaching level 20 and getting everything i wanted.
now that theres a new weapon type i love, lots of new modes and maps, along with better match making with friends though, i think i'll keep with it.

the soundtrack is pretty nice, the character designs are good to me, and the game modes are fun if not a bit repetitive sometimes.
I have not played the game yet but I guess I might play it.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
i have no idea who you are yet you've been here longer than me
this is madness
but hello
I've been here longer too yet apparently you know who I am.
I wasn't very ACTIVE until like june but still.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Why are you so obsessed over that pokemon? ( I forgot who he was called.)
I yolo caught 32 of them to get one with a good nature...and for the lelz... hilariously, no one has the nature I wanted (Brave)

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I am going to bed now... Good night!

Comet Shrine

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PurinPro
3DS FC
3539-8838-3028
Now I know why this thread needed to practice medicine.
To heal the wounds you people made with your puns.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Now I know why this thread needed to practice medicine.
To heal the wounds you people made with your puns.
Well we would have never wound up like this if we had medicine, let alone if we practiced it. We're borderline insane in this thread.
you know what
i hope every steelix you get ever doesnt have a brave nature now
That's quite a bold statement there my friend...Oh, sorry. It's just in my nature to make such terrible pun liners.

D

Deleted member

I just visited the PM social thread. I just read some things and scrolled up really fast. Is it terrible?
Maybe, maybe not. They do care about post counts for no reason whatsoever though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom