• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
God Snake needs to comeback for Smash 4. Honestly if they brought back every character id buy them all even crap like Pichu.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
And because someone replied to me earlier today that I didn't catch;

You wouldn't happen to be @BaffleBlend on NintendoLife, would you? He left a comment on this article saying something eerily similar:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...ms_amiibo_3-pack_pre-order_event_this_weekend

Just something I noticed and got curious about. Sorry if it's just a coincidence. Or maybe there's just a lot of people who are in circumstances where they need to be in their home but also have an interest in buying the new Amiibos. :laugh:
I am him. BaffleBlend's my name on most other sites. I have a very... uncommon situation.

apparently fuz

legendary doesn't fit me.
NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
God Snake needs to comeback for Smash 4. Honestly if they brought back every character id buy them all even crap like Pichu.
I'd have mained Snake if he were in Smash 4. I only mained ZSS because she looked fun to play as and reminded me of Snake. If he were to return as DLC, I'm buying that **** quick.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I just ran into a snobby, holier-than-though elitist who didn't care that Melee tournaments bore me due to being the same match over and over again.

To Melee players: Just play Project M. It's like Melee, except with more than two characters and with more music than Gourmet Race.
Don't get upset over the Melee fanbase unless you want to declare war, in which don't do it here.
Attack from the source if you want the real salt and infractions. :4pacman:

D

Deleted member

Tom!?

I thought you were kidnapped by the "real life" patrol.
A combination of that and not really enjoying coming here that much anymore. I still like to pop in every once in a while though.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'd have mained Snake if he were in Smash 4. I only mained ZSS because she looked fun to play as and reminded me of Snake. If he were to return as DLC, I'm buying that **** quick.
Snake was my best character in Brawl and would be perfect in 4

apparently fuz

NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
Last edited:

Soul.

Melee is not going to die. It 'died' when Brawl came out for a while, now look where is it after years. eSports and ****.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
OMG. This just happened in Umineko. Allow me to reenact it Ace Attorney style to avoid spoiling the actual story:

Hah! You can't prove this witness has an alibi. Therefore, it's possible for him to commit the crime. You'd have to crawl into his bed and watch him sleep for the entire 7 hours. There's no way you'd do something like that, right?

Of course he has an alibi. I listened to him breathing the entire night. There's absolutely no problem there.

*Afro Jack Approves This Message*

It might be slightly exaggerated but you get the point.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Melee is not going to die. It 'died' when Brawl came out for a while, now look where is it after years. eSports and ****.
Doesn't make it fun.

Then again me and my cousin thought hitting each other with wiffle bats was fun back in the day.
I may be alive on the outside, but I'm still dead inside
Just like Link.
Uncanny link 7.png

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
His chances are looking pretty good all things considered. I'm actually playing Brawl right now to know how to play him again, and also finish some challenges I never did. The input delay is annoying though once you get used to 4...

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I hate the dark... I blame Treehouse of Horror for that. Specifically this.

WARNING: SCREAMER

apparently fuz

NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
Eh, Melee's fun and all, but I don't really play it seriously in comparison to Smash 4.

It really annoyed me once when I said that to one of my friends, who in response retorted with, "That's the reverse of how it's supposed to be lol". Like, really?

D

Deleted member

But would we even have a popular competitive smash if it wasn't for it? :4dk:
Maybe not. Say what you want about Melee, but if it wasn't for it, the whole Smash franchise might not have even broken through into the world of;
D I G I T A L S P O R T S

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Eh, Melee's fun and all, but I don't really play it seriously in comparison to Smash 4.

It really annoyed me once when I said that to one of my friends, who in response retorted with, "That's the reverse of how it's supposed to be lol". Like, really?
It's official. The competitive scene has turned into WWE

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
See, the thing I love about this whole "Melee must die" idea is that we have just as many awful fans in Smash 4 that there are in Melee.
So in a way we all fall down together.

Soul.

We all know speculation is worse than competitiveness

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom