• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
>le me, playing mother 3
>chapter 5
>thunder tower
>trying to sneak around the minor robots
>also trying to sneak around the other enemies
>gets snuck up on, they get a free attack
>areyou****ingkiddingme.jpg

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The size you need it to be, I already have the picture up on my photoshop sitting here. so I already have it's original size.

Also I click reply, blam, Waluigi SWAG.
At the minimum just enough to see all of it vertically. I can't recall the vertical number for the limit, but I think it was the 200s at least. Sorry if I'm not helping much. :4dk: Just really tired, that's all.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
At the minimum just enough to see all of it vertically. I can't recall the vertical number for the limit, but I think it was the 200s at least. Sorry if I'm not helping much. :4dk: Just really tired, that's all.
It's all good, 200 pixels is tiny but hey, here ya go.
WVW69iQQOwAtwrEE2W Resized 200x120.png

Here, here! :b:I can't draw hands correctly..
Learning to draw hands is like learning how to beat a bear to death with only a carrot.

It's an awful experience but once you finish it you will become a badass.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>le me, playing mother 3
>chapter 5
>thunder tower
>trying to sneak around the minor robots
>also trying to sneak around the other enemies
>gets snuck up on, they get a free attack
>areyou****ingkiddingme.jpg
Did you just try to mix reddit slang and 4chan green text styles?
Okay, I'm just going to be an Egoraptor here and say that they don't mix. Like, they both hate each other to the ground. You can only choose one side. If you try to keep them both together, one of them will eventually kill the other.

Just a nitpick, not anything against your post, but it's something that makes me click. :4darkpit:

D

Deleted member

More Killer Instinct talk because I love it right now, apparently Celldweller (yes, this Celldweller) is gonna be the main composer for Season 3.
I'm gonna miss Mick Gordon, but I won't doubt that Celldweller will be able to compose a good score for the new season.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Did you just try to mix reddit slang and 4chan green text styles?
Okay, I'm just going to be an Egoraptor here and say that they don't mix. Like, they both hate each other to the ground. You can only choose one side. If you try to keep them both together, one of them will eventually kill the other.

Just a nitpick, not anything against your post, but it's something that makes me click. :4darkpit:
Im hoping he meant to put be no le

Lisa Lisa

Banned via Warnings
So.. When are we supposed to practice medicine? Heh that's what we have to do here right? '-' No? Maybe? *Sigh*

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Im hoping he meant to put be no le
L is not very close to B on the keyboard unless keyboards outside of the US switch the placements of L and B, which I think only factors in for Z or maybe A, but I heard nothing about L and B becoming closer, which they still aren't really close. :upsidedown:
wow it is so cloudy and depressing looking outside
Some parts of my area had more heavy rain and thundering.
Are you ready for Round 2, Obo? :4dk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom