• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*looks at the window*
*sunny skies*
*more than 100°F*

*resumes Steelixfest*

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
BRB switching to the Edge.

I MEANT SWITCHING TO MICROSOFT EDGE EXAGGERATEDHONESTY!

apparently fuz

legendary doesn't fit me.
NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
Is there a way to just upload files straight from your computer? Or do you have to first host it and then copy paste the URL?
BRB switching to the Edge.

I MEANT SWITCHING TO MICROSOFT EDGE EXAGGERATEDHONESTY!
:4darkpit:

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Is there a way to just upload files straight from your computer? Or do you have to first host it and then copy paste the URL?
Yes. At the bottom of the text box there should be a button called "Upload a file" Next to "Post reply".

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well you can drag the pictures from the file onto the message box
Yes. At the bottom of the text box there should be a button called "Upload a file" Next to "Post reply".
This too

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Got into an argument with a Melee fan who oh so politely burst into laughter when I said the fact that it's boring to watch due to lack of variety is a flaw.

In case I needed another reminder why Melee needs to die ASAP...

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Got into an argument with a Melee fan who oh so politely burst into laughter when I said the fact that it's boring to watch due to lack of variety is a flaw.

What happened?

D

Deleted member

Did you just try to mix reddit slang and 4chan green text styles?
Okay, I'm just going to be an Egoraptor here and say that they don't mix. Like, they both hate each other to the ground. You can only choose one side. If you try to keep them both together, one of them will eventually kill the other.

Just a nitpick, not anything against your post, but it's something that makes me click. :4darkpit:
He's trying to sling out them dank memes. :4dk:
Not trying to get into an argument but honestly Melee is probably here to stay. The majority enjoys watching it as an e-sport and it's finally found it's footing in the FGC, and quite well I may add.

Mew N' Sunset Shimmer

Smash Rookie

Saying Melee needs to die seems rather harsh, don't you think? I mean, yes the game is overrated, but still...

Lisa Lisa

Banned via Warnings

Hmm. Melee is alright. It's the only smash I can play at the moment. Cri ;-;

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

NO! No no no no no no

We don't need THAT conversation before we get locked because of another fanboy again. :4pacman:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Saying Melee needs to die seems rather harsh, don't you think? I mean, yes the game is overrated, but still...
Honestly shouldn't be worshiped like it is...

Then again meta in any video game is like that... kinda makes me sad that there isn't any Pikmin Mutiplayer meta.:4alph:

NO! No no no no no no

We don't need THAT conversation before we get locked because of another fanboy again. :4pacman:
The thread has been locked before? I missed this?!?!

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
What happened?
I just ran into a snobby, holier-than-though elitist who didn't care that Melee tournaments bore me due to being the same match over and over again.
To Melee players: Just play Project M. It's like Melee, except with more than two characters and with more music than Gourmet Race.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I just ran into a snobby, holier-than-though elitist who didn't care that Melee tournaments bore me due to being the same match over and over again.

To Melee players: Just play Project M. It's like Melee, except with more than two characters and with more music than Gourmet Race.
I think other low-mid tier characters need to be played more. They might have alot of potential that we might think. Why is Roy terrible?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Everytime someone says "Melee needs to die" I need to catch 10 Steelix :yeahboi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom