• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
I dont care I just want Zelda tbh
Ugh they probably saving Zelda for E3 cause they aint got nothing else. If Zelda was shown in this direct I'd be insanely hyped for E3. If they can show off Zelda this early, who know's what else they got in development!?! Then again I'd be satisfied with another 10 second clip of Zelda, and they could show some actual gameplay at E3.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I want Dragon Quest 7 or 8 news...

I'd say Pokemon Sun and Moon but doubtedly that won't happen.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So, do you dislike the idea of TP:HD, or just the idea of them taking up time to talk about it when it comes out tomorrow?

Also, the FF image made me laugh. I actually want to see it today just to see what's going on with it.
Both; TP is my favorite Zelda game, and this remake feels so half-*****
I didn't expected a Zelda HD Experience but at least they should have done a decent re-texture

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Both; TP is my favorite Zelda game, and this remake feels so half-*****
I didn't expected a Zelda HD Experience but at least they should have done a decent re-texture
I know I was kind of expecting it to look like the Zelda U tech demo.
In this comparison video I noticed at 16:35, they made the temple look shiny instead of decrepit. All the tiles are orderly and reflective on the wiiu. Whereas on the wii they were full of cracks and didn't have the reflection effect. However this means that the wii version had more detail, but looked uglier?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3RIEtvaKg4

Everything just looks sharper and prettier on the wiiu. The wii version already had better graphics than most other games in the wii's library.

I want to see what the water looks like in HD.

Last edited:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
I'm really hoping for a Zelda UNX trailer, but it's really a 50/50 chance. I also don't expect a Pokémon Sun & Moon trailer.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
I noticed that if you make your browser window smaller, you can still see the full video but the chat will be hidden. this is wonderful.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Remember Pokémon Minesweeper Picross?

If you thought Shuffle's micro-transactions were bad, this one takes it up a notch and add pixelated graphics (subjective, I'll admit) and a steep difficulty curve on top of it.

:231:
Pssh, I've only paid once on Pokemon Shuffle Mobile. I spent over $30 on Pokemon Picross to get unlimited Picrite though... :(

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The stream worked perfectly on mobile (my computer lags during streams)
From now on I'll use my phone to watch directs

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You all know Planet Robobot was the best part of the Direct.

DR. KIRBY IN MECHA!

eltoroguaco

パンツ
NNID
eltoroguaco
We sure get a lot of vehicle and mecha this year. I got a feeling this is only the beginning.

Just please don't give us cars or robots in Zelda. If that happens, I'll quit video games.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
So yeah....that was a thing.

About the only thing I actually cared about was Wolf being confirmed for Star Fox Zero, otherwise basically nothing there interested me, especially not Fates and the SMT/FE crossover.

At least the new Paper Mario looks better than Sticker Star...and we still know next to nothing about FedForce besides a basic premise that only further makes the exclusion of Ridley an utterly ****ing stupid move.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Lost Reavers looks promising. Of course, I was already on the hype train long before, but it's getting closer to release.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I got what I wanted: an European release date of Fates. The rest of it was nothing interesting, as I had already expected. The next Direct will probably be the E3 one, maybe (probably) that's when the NX will be announced.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That new Kirby game basically added the Ride Armors from Mega Man X. Not that I'm complaining about that. Also, SNES games on 3DS. That's something I was waiting for. I hope they add Mega Man 7 since it's not on the Legacy Collection. Maybe Demon's Crest as well.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Ugh...seeing them make another subpar Paper Mario game made me feel actually sick.
Like, they heard all of us begging for another Paper Mario, but they misinterpreted it as the fans wanting
another Sticker Star. I still have high hopes for it though. Hopefully they can take advantage of the increased WiiU memory and make a really lengthy game.
But gawd...that clip of the combat system. Card battling? First you have to paint the card by pressing it on the gamepad. And then you have to flick your finger on the gamepad to play it. What's wrong with one button press?

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Why did they bring back the narrator for the Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 trailer?

WHY!?

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
Well now that the Direct is over, who wants to go see how many dislikes the Metroid Prime Federation Force video will get?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Federation Force still doesn't look that bad. It could end up being an okay game. That said, quite a few people still don't like it. But I can understand. After Other M, this is the only Metroid game we get within 5 or so years? Disappointing would be putting it lightly.

I see that Paper Mario is still ignoring the partner aspect though.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Am I the only one who actually enjoyed the Federation Force trailer?

My interest for the game increased a lot after watching it, but I can understand why some still dislike it

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Am I the only one who actually enjoyed the Federation Force trailer?

My interest for the game increased a lot after watching it, but I can understand why some still dislike it
Actually, I thought the trailer was all right, but it's not something I would want to spend my money on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom