• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
To be fair, moderation has been pretty lax for the last 2-3 months. It's definitely not as strict as it was immediately after Hylian's post.

About NintenZone Social, that thread is often too serious.

:231:
Taking in mind its mod, that comes to no surprise.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
To be fair, moderation has been pretty lax for the last 2-3 months. It's definitely not as strict as it was immediately after Hylian's post.

About NintenZone Social, that thread is often too serious.

:231:
Really, i feel like that the NintenZone Social Thread have get all the people we lose because of the lock of Hylian. Which was worsen by the bluening and making what we are now.
Someday, i would like to be with everyone here and talk about stupid thing or just enjoy the moment with 5 post in 1 minute. But now...It's kinda slow sadly. Really, we need to go fast and outspeed the NintenZone that is like:
FASTER
FASTER
YET FASTER...
THE SPEED KEEP GROWING
THE SERIOUS CUTTING DEEPER
THIS SENTENCE SEEMS
VERY
VERY
OUTPLACE
WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I don't really like the nintenzone thread.
No joke, rip my childhood.
Oh yeah, this show.

First Gary Stu Baby, then Dog Cosmo, now Mary Sue. Can you believe people that still have faith on it exist?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Anyway, i have still hope for this thread to be as actif as before. And even if not, this thread will be always my favourite thread on Smashboard, just for all the good moment i have get here with you guys! :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
The only good thing Nick has on production is TMNT. I've heard good things of Harvey Beaks, but I haven't watched it yet, so I'm not going to say anything of it.

Last edited:

Jwave

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jackie1011
down to play PM or smash 4?
PM:3527-8748-7980 WAVE
NNID:Jackie1011
kik:jaredallen_

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I don't really like the nintenzone thread.
No joke, rip my childhood.
Wow, this looks terrible. I'm glad I stopped watching the show shortly after Poof got introduced. I'm glad cartoons like Hey Arnold! stopped at the right time, although that one stopped too early considering there was a movie planned but got scrapped.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
IMO Poof and Sparky were fine, but Chloe was the point where it really began turning into a clusterf***

It's even more suicidal of an addition because this is extremely bending the "No one must learn that you have godparents" rule, and the fact that from what I heard her episode was essentially an 8-year old's piece of writing that someone uncovered from 2004.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Little brother? She used to have a brother?
Well, it's the pilot. There's always elements and concepts that might be removed from the final product.

In fact, Tootie actually appeared in another of the pilot episodes as Vicky's only sibling, so you can tell they scrapped the little brother idea soon.

Luig

Confused
Well, it's the pilot. There's always elements and concepts that might be removed from the final product.

In fact, Tootie actually appeared in another of the pilot episodes as Vicky's only sibling, so you can tell they scrapped the little brother idea soon.
Yeah, S0 was full of ideas, though for a pilot season it was well made

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Never knew FOP had an entire season of pilots... You learn new things everyday.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The OddParents shorts from Oh Yeah! Cartoons were pretty funny
iirc the Super Toilet had its origin on one of the shorts.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Paid a visit to Serebii- seeing if there's any news. Wasn't much, but a cool Battle Competition is coming up:

Serebii said:
The next Battle Competition has been announced. This is the Kanto Classic. This competition is a Single Battle competition and runs classic rules where you can only use the original 151 Pokémon aside from Mewtwo and Mew and you cannot use items on your Pokémon as well as only using 6 Pokémon. Registration runs from February 25th through March 5th while battles run from March 4th through March 6th. All entrants get a special Dragonite.

This Dragonite is based on Lance's Dragonite in Red/Green. It is Level 62 with the ability Inner Focus and the moves Agility, Slam, Barrier & Hyper Beam. Before now, it couldn't learn the move Barrier, despite Lance's Dragonite having that move in Red, Green and Blue.
It's really too bad the special Dragonite doesn't have Multiscale, cause I could totally see some synergy between Barrier, Roost and Multiscale.

But the really cool thing is the battle itself. You are limited to the first 'mons, besides Mewtwo and Mew (thank god), and items are off, meaning you can't just recreate your current team- you have to take into account the strengths of the Pokemon without items. It's pretty sweet, in my opinion.

My team, if I joined, would look something like this:

Dragonite
Dragon Dance/Outrage/Earthquake/Extremespeed (The best buff sweeper due to his outrageous stats and Multiscale. Expect to see this dude everywhere.)
Clefable
Thunder Wave/Softboiled/Moon Blast/Stealth Rocks (Enemy Dragonite's Bane. Also protects my Dragonite. With no items, Dragonite is threatened by T-Wave. Moon Blast hits hard, and has rocks for obvious reasons.)
Vaporeon
Heal Bell/Wish/Protect/Scald
(Dragonite needs support. Without a Lum Berry, he's a prime status target. Can support everyone else too.)
Zapdos
Volt Switch/Defog/Heat Wave/HP Ice
(To ensure Dragonite can get usage of Multiscale, Defog can rid traps. Can also hit most of the Pokemon of the originals hard.)
Gengar
Destiny Bond/Shadow Ball/Sludge Wave/Focus Blast
(Outspeeds the entire generation, or just about, so Destiny Bond can catch just about everyone. If the enemy Dragonite has the same set as above, Gengar can bait Outrage and switch to Clefable.)
Machamp
Close Combat, Bullet Punch, Poison Jab, Facade
(Hard physical hitter. I'm not a chump, so I'm using Guts instead of No Guard. Facade pairs well with Guts and the other moves are for coverage)

Made that team off the fly so I'm sure it has a few issues, but mark my words; if you're playing this battle competition, be prepared for Dragonite.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Time to borrow some money and get them on launch day.... or probably the day after because muh overloaded servers

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Sooner than I expected TBH.
I want to play as Bayonetta so bad.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Bayorrin DLC will make for a great early birthday present. Too bad I'll probably take time off from Smash to play FE Fates when it releases on the 19th. Gotta maximize my units on all runs!

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Bayorrin DLC will make for a great early birthday present. Too bad I'll probably take time off from Smash to play FE Fates when it releases on the 19th. Gotta maximize my units on all runs!
Happy early birthday man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom