• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
So I was just watching the MM9 trailer that got put on the E-Shop, and honestly...

It looks pretty cool to me. I wasn't really involved with the Kickstarter shenanigans, and I heard Mr. Inafune got pretty greedy, but the game itself looks fun, imo. I'm considering getting it, but I'll hold off until I see the general, overall consensus.

D

Deleted member

The Dedede avatar has been finished.

The first variant features a full background, while the second variant only features the negative space of the Smash Bros. symbol. The third variant is fully transparent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Furret24

Smash Master

The first variant features a full background, while the second variant only features the negative space of the Smash Bros. symbol. The third variant is fully transparent.
It looks phenomenal. You did a great job. :)

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
So I was just watching the MM9 trailer that got put on the E-Shop, and honestly...

It looks pretty cool to me. I wasn't really involved with the Kickstarter shenanigans, and I heard Mr. Inafune got pretty greedy, but the game itself looks fun, imo. I'm considering getting it, but I'll hold off until I see the general, overall consensus.
Mega Man 9 is pretty good.

Mighty Number 9, mmmmmnot so much, in my opinion. Its not just the whole greed business thats worrying me, the game itself just doesnt look all that great. But yea, Im gonna wait untill final game is out and in people's hands untill I start passing any kind of judgement.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I know I'm super late, but I finally got Cloud. Haven't really tried him just yet but I will soon. Also got myself a Daedric Knight Figure. I'll see if I can get a pic of it. Looks really badass.

The coloring of the fur lining of his coat looks gorgeous. Well, the picture itself is gorgeous but that detail is really cool. Well done, man. :4dedede:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908

They all look awesome... If I was a DDD main, I would steal the one you aren't using in a heartbeat. :4dedede:

Fantastic work, as usual. :grin:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Late to say it, but it looks amazing.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Got the chance to play some TF2 on the Orange Box again. I'd so much rather play it on the PC, but I don't have that option right now. Anyways, I had really good games, but I think I managed my best Medic just yesterday.

Map was Dustbowl, and the goal is to capture two points. I was in the attacking team and was playing strictly Medic, supporting my team with heals, as I should, but a lot of the time I was forced to fend for myself cause the stupid Soldier didn't grasp the fact you need Uber BEFORE you fight two sentry guns. But my ending performance was amazing. A 23 kill streak with 9 building destructions and both caps, with no deaths. I was quite astounded on my actions. For those buildings being destroyed, most of them were assists with a friendly Spy. He sapped them, then I moved in to help destroy them. I killed an uber ready Medic with a crit bonesaw, and later finished the game. After that, the server went down.

I even got a bonus award. The same dude I crit'd sent me a message, calling me a hacker. It's a lovely medal. Really nice. :)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I finally beat PoR and am onto RD. Ans yes, I've transferred my save.

And @Flight did an amazing job on the Dedede avi. :b:

:231:

D

Deleted member

The coloring of the fur lining of his coat looks gorgeous. Well, the picture itself is gorgeous but that detail is really cool. Well done, man. :4dedede:
This artwork is mostly based on the simpler design found in the Kirby games, but I did manage to add some Smash Bros. elements like the fur lining you brought up and the wood texture in the hammer. Wanted to do both designs some justice.

They all look awesome... If I was a DDD main, I would steal the one you aren't using in a heartbeat. :4dedede:

Fantastic work, as usual. :grin:
Maybe, but then you'd become Flight 2.0.

Late to say it, but it looks amazing.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I've just got done rematching the MLG vs Youtube Poop fight from Animation Rewind and I've got to say one thing. The poor animation fits these type of fights more than the other ones and the randomness actually fits the tone of them.

As much as I love YouTube Poop, the MLG universe is danker and stronger when it comes to combat. Which says a lot since they have freaking Gabe Newell as their leader and Sanic. At least Robotnik managed to live for the next round only to get stomped by the Illuminati's hax.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I've just got done rematching the MLG vs Youtube Poop fight from Animation Rewind and I've got to say one thing. The poor animation fits these type of fights more than the other ones and the randomness actually fits the tone of them.

As much as I love YouTube Poop, the MLG universe is danker and stronger when it comes to combat. Which says a lot since they have freaking Gabe Newell as their leader and Sanic. At least Robotnik managed to live for the next round only to get stomped by the Illuminati's hax.
And don't forget they have Shrek on their team. You know, the ogre who is usually portrayed as godlike inn most videos that involve him these days.

YouTube Poop's only chance of winning is the Morshu Bomb, Captain Falcon (Farukon Paaaaaaaaaaaanch!), and Shoop Da Whoop. The Illuminati fight was absolutely chaotic despite there efforts being futile to the embodiment of evil. For a Free 4 All video involving 50 memes, I have some ideas of new ones they can have if they need more ideas.

• Trollface :troll:
  • Pedobear
  • Gooby
  • Dr. Rabbit
  • Lickboot (Moneeeeeeeey!)
  • 4Kids Dedede (Because why not? :4dedede:)
  • MLG Peppa Pig
  • Captain Falcon (:4falcon: Yes!)
  • Sonichu
  • Donkey Kong (Feature Length :4dk:)
  • Panty & Stocking
  • Leave Brittany Alone!
  • MLG Foxy
  • O RLY?
  • Donald Trump
  • Lenny
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Painus Cupcake
  • Bigley

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And don't forget they have Shrek on their team. You know, the ogre who is usually portrayed as godlike inn most videos that involve him these days.

YouTube Poop's only chance of winning is the Morshu Bomb, Captain Falcon (Farukon Paaaaaaaaaaaanch!), and Shoop Da Whoop. The Illuminati fight was absolutely chaotic despite there efforts being futile to the embodiment of evil. For a Free 4 All video involving 50 memes, I have some ideas of new ones they can have if they need more ideas.

• Trollface :troll:
  • Pedobear
  • Gooby
  • Dr. Rabbit
  • Lickboot (Moneeeeeeeey!)
  • 4Kids Dedede (Because why not? :4dedede:)
  • MLG Peppa Pig
  • Captain Falcon (:4falcon: Yes!)
  • Sonichu
  • Donkey Kong (Feature Length :4dk:)
  • Panty & Stocking
  • Leave Brittany Alone!
  • MLG Foxy
  • O RLY?
  • Donald Trump
  • Lenny
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Painus Cupcake
  • Bigley
That's a nice line up of potential meme fighters you've got there. Some are clear shoo-ins (Lenny and Troll are too iconic to leave out) while others would be nice surprises (Dr. Rabbit would be a huge asset just Brittaney's overreactive fanboy). If I have some nitpicks about the list, there is a poor balance of MLG and Youtube Poop characters. If not, some of these Nintendo memes would be too frequent. 4Kids Dedede and Falcon are enough, but Dong would be kind of random since he's not that relevant to either side anymore except image macros.

Good call on leaving the ********* guy out since that's one meme that shouldn't be explored at all just like Darude - Sandstorm. Also, why Painus Cupcake when you can have the Heavy with his Pootis instead. Plus, Claus Frollo would be a nice Disney rep since he's infamous for being used in YouTube Poop along with having his own show. Just imagine, Hellfire while he smacks Shrek around with his holy sword. It would be too glorious. Be careful of wanting Sonichu in since Chris Chan can sure Animation Rewind for using his character (even though Sonichu vs Sanic would be too perfect). :troll:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
That's a nice line up of potential meme fighters you've got there. Some are clear shoo-ins (Lenny and Troll are too iconic to leave out) while others would be nice surprises (Dr. Rabbit would be a huge asset just Brittaney's overreactive fanboy). If I have some nitpicks about the list, there is a poor balance of MLG and Youtube Poop characters. If not, some of these Nintendo memes would be too frequent. 4Kids Dedede and Falcon are enough, but Dong would be kind of random since he's not that relevant to either side anymore except image macros.

Good call on leaving the ********* guy out since that's one meme that shouldn't be explored at all just like Darude - Sandstorm. Also, why Painus Cupcake when you can have the Heavy with his Pootis instead. Plus, Claus Frollo would be a nice Disney rep since he's infamous for being used in YouTube Poop along with having his own show. Just imagine, Hellfire while he smacks Shrek around with his holy sword. It would be too glorious. Be careful of wanting Sonichu in since Chris Chan can sure Animation Rewind for using his character (even though Sonichu vs Sanic would be too perfect). :troll:
But but you can't have a meme fight without the Dong. He's like one of the biggest mess since Doge and Dolan. :sadeyes:

The thing with MLG is that there are so little choices unless you want the main MLG players and humans being fighters (Or just having MLG Cailou in there for the lols). Deep Nuts and Darude are horrible memes that don't deserve to be referenced. Nice call on the Heavy though since he's the most commonly referenced character in all TF2 YT Poops since the 2007. Frill would be too perfect since his dark Christian behavior would be a huge contrast from the Illuminati. But any Disney character like Genie would be good as well (R.I.P. Robbin Williams). Chris Chan won't do **** since he's still trying to cash in on his falling popularity. Just have Sonichu fight Sanic and he's all good.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

What did I just read

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
^I am meme and what is this?
We are talking about an animated fight from Animation Rewind (Think Death Battle, but crazier and random) that involves various memes from YouTube Poop and MLG fighting. The first Total War involved them fighting each other while the latest episode has them all fighting the Illuminati.

The two of us are speculating on newcomers than can be in a hypothetical Free 4 All with the previous fighters (Shrek, Sanic, Weegee, Pingas, Link, Swagzilla, Doge, Spoopy Skeletons, Dolan, Freddy ****boy, etc) and new memes. Try watching MLG vs YouTube Poop to get a taste of how dank those fights are.

allison allison The dankest fight in history. :troll:

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The greatest fight that no meme would ever see. Look it up and prepare to amazed. :p
Exactly. I would share the fight here, but some scenes may be too much for Smashboards like Robotnik's dong and Yee's orgy. So look up the fight and enjoy the dank. ;)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Incredible work, I gotta say.

It's a great profile of him, and I also like the detail given to the white fur on his coat.

Got the chance to play some TF2 on the Orange Box again. I'd so much rather play it on the PC, but I don't have that option right now. Anyways, I had really good games, but I think I managed my best Medic just yesterday.

Map was Dustbowl, and the goal is to capture two points. I was in the attacking team and was playing strictly Medic, supporting my team with heals, as I should, but a lot of the time I was forced to fend for myself cause the stupid Soldier didn't grasp the fact you need Uber BEFORE you fight two sentry guns. But my ending performance was amazing. A 23 kill streak with 9 building destructions and both caps, with no deaths. I was quite astounded on my actions. For those buildings being destroyed, most of them were assists with a friendly Spy. He sapped them, then I moved in to help destroy them. I killed an uber ready Medic with a crit bonesaw, and later finished the game. After that, the server went down.

I even got a bonus award. The same dude I crit'd sent me a message, calling me a hacker. It's a lovely medal. Really nice. :)
This is the first time I've ever heard of someone accusing a Medic of hacking.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I'll just leave the link to the video here. That way, it won't bypass the rules or anything and people can witness the glory that is MLG Master Race meme fights. Language warning ahoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USlOXpXy0R0

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
From now on, call me "shadya02".
"I'm Al Shady. Yes, I'm the real Shady. All the other Al Shadys are just imitating. Won't the real Al Shady please ****post? Please ****post? Please ****post?"

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
It's sad to see local multiplayer become such an uncommon thing on the console industry nowsdays.
"Let people play together using the same copy? Why, we can force them to buy multiple copies instead? MWEHAHAHAHAHAHA" says a greedy game developer/publisher, before diving into their pool of money Scrooge McDuck style.

D

Deleted member

->

After becoming unsatisfied with how the image (in its latest state) looked, I decided to start all over again. Hopefully, it's for the better.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
It's sad to see local multiplayer become such an uncommon thing on the console industry nowsdays.
"Let people play together using the same copy? Why, we can force them to buy multiple copies instead? MWEHAHAHAHAHAHA" says a greedy game developer/publisher, before diving into their pool of money Scrooge McDuck style.
I agree with this. I like to play games with my older brother, but our options are becoming more limited as time goes on. Like, he's into racing games like Need for Speed, but local multiplayer is a thing of the past for that series. So we usually end up playing games that I like that have local multiplayer and that's kinda unfair to him. I mean, he enjoys playing with me and he thinks that the games I like are decent, but it's still not fair. :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom