• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

eltoroguaco

パンツ
NNID
eltoroguaco
There's one in my sig.

Which I realize now is disabled on this thread... You can see it on another thread :p

Last edited:

eltoroguaco

パンツ
NNID
eltoroguaco
Shame... I put so much work into it. My avatar is better though :p Anyway, joke was that there's actually a link in that signature. A Toon Link that is.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
When I first started playing Fallout 4, I thought the hardest thing would be defeating a deathclaw in hand-to-hand combat.

Turns out it's actually selecting which companion to bring with you.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
When I first started playing Fallout 4, I thought the hardest thing would be defeating a deathclaw in hand-to-hand combat.

Turns out it's actually selecting which companion to bring with you.
Look, it's not about the companions, it's not about the armor- it's about the melee weapon.

What you're looking for is a pool stick. Then you want to circle strafe it while constantly beating on it. Then when it dies, you take a giant dump on it's corpse, and leave like a boss.

I have played Fallout once. :4ness:

Furret24

Smash Master
And kids watching at home are like, "I want slime to be dumped on me"

Johnny, go to your room.

Hey everyone, I'm back. What's with this Samurai Jake, Rocko-Style Lucario, Slime, Number 32 stuff I'm reading here?

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
So from what I hear, the Iwata tribute was sad, Psychonauts 2 is happening, Konami got publicly shamed, and Undertale walked away with no awards?

Sounds like an emotional roller coaster.

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
I dont think your new, you seemed to have established your place here. c= Doooo you feel comfy fuzzy here? :cheep:
Yeah I showed up on the day of the Cloud reveal, but I appear to have fit in rather quickly. Strange. As for the "comfy fuzzy" feeling, yes? No? That's hard to answer. Sometimes this place is just scary to me. Most social places are. I seem to have a lot of different opinions than a lot of people here, especially when it comes to characters, but I never really speak up about them cause I'd just really hate to ruin anyone's fun. So every now and again I can get pretty uncomfortable, but for the most part, I like it here.

I think.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Good Morning, guys.

So what happened at the VGA? Any especially good or cringe-worthy moments?

:231:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Good Morning, guys.

So what happened at the VGA? Any especially good or cringe-worthy moments?

Psychonauts 2 is getting crowdfunded. Though I thought it was gonna be made on it's own, so that's a little disappointing.

There was a tribute to Iwata. Some shade was thrown at Konami. And people got mildly salty that Undertale didn't win any awards.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yeah I showed up on the day of the Cloud reveal, but I appear to have fit in rather quickly. Strange. As for the "comfy fuzzy" feeling, yes? No? That's hard to answer. Sometimes this place is just scary to me. Most social places are. I seem to have a lot of different opinions than a lot of people here, especially when it comes to characters, but I never really speak up about them cause I'd just really hate to ruin anyone's fun. So every now and again I can get pretty uncomfortable, but for the most part, I like it here.

I think.
I felt the same way when I joined last year; I felt intimidated because everybody had +1000 posts while I had less than 300 and scared because english is not my first language. However this place is pretty nice and didn't took long until I found a way to fit, and that way was being myself; there's no problem about saying your opinions, also this place gets pretty nice during these months so Im sure you'll enjoy it

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
I felt the same way when I joined last year; I felt intimidated because everybody had +1000 posts while I had less than 300 and scared because english is not my first language. However this place is pretty nice and didn't took long until I found a way to fit, and that way was being myself; there's no problem about saying your opinions, also this place gets pretty nice during these months so Im sure you'll enjoy it
Oh well in that case Sonic the Hedgehog has absolutely no right to be an iconic video game character!

. . .

Guys . . . ?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh well in that case Sonic the Hedgehog has absolutely no right to be an iconic video game character!

. . .

Guys . . . ?
What if I actually agree? Not really.

No-one will yell at you for your opinions here. :p

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

. . .

Guys . . . ?
Actually I have a considerable dislike for Sonic, but that's just my opinion of course

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This is one of those days where a new song appears and I feel happy as **** after listening to it like 24 times in a row
This song talks about the gift of music so sharing it sounds good for me :p

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Did anyone see the new trailer for MKX's DLC? If not, here it is.

There's a Cyborg with Cyrax, Sektors, and possibly Smoke's movesets in each of his variations. That's the hypest **** to me. Also, Alien with Baraka Powers.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Im alright with Undertale not winning any awards. It's getting the attention it deserves, and I think that should be good enough.
And Psychonauts 2? Oh dear. I really hope it manages to be better than the original.
With how well known it is, it will hopefully sell more.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I have been waiting all year to hear news on Shaq Fu Legend Reborn. :yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi:

The Shaq face is typically used ironically, but I can assure you, I'm dead-serious.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Shaq-Fu 2: The Shaq-ening is a real thing. Kobe can't say he's had two video games that are all to himself. :yeahboi:

Zelda and NX will be this E3's big Nintendo things.
Most likely. Unless, for one reason or another, make a Zelda exclusive Direct, like they have with Smash and (I think)Splatoon. It's a big enough game to warrant the thought.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Six days until Ampharos reveal boooooooys

Okay it probably won't be him, but I got faith that he'll turn up in Pokken. As a playable character and not an assist. And it will be awesome.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Most likely. Unless, for one reason or another, make a Zelda exclusive Direct, like they have with Smash and (I think)Splatoon. It's a big enough game to warrant the thought.
Yeah but those happen close to release. We'll definitely see a Zelda direct, but probably around October of next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom