• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I haven't made any changes yet. I'm working on some school stuff at the moment.
OK.
But now, my friend. I have to go to bed. So yeah, have a good time here and if you need help for find KOS-MOS picture. You know what to do!
On those last word, good night! :)

D

Deleted member

I don't even have a scanner. I made that KRtDL picture simply from a well-positioned camera shot.

:231:
I sometimes do that as well.

This being an example:

Of course, I ditched that one and began work on the avatar I have right now, but still.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Woowww . . . that sure is something . . . I'm assuming. : /
:facepalm::laugh:

It's fixed now.

How did you do that? I want to try it myself for fun.
The power of "Inspect Element". It lets you change the page's code.
You need to know basic HTML though.

It lets you create stuff like this too.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
:facepalm::laugh:

It's fixed now.

The power of "Inspect Element". It lets you change the page's code.
You need to know basic HTML though.

It lets you create stuff like this too.

I give up. Only managed to change text. But then again, I lack any knowledge of basic HTML.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
That moment when I almost missed my 9 year anniversary on SmashBoards. :facepalm:

Unfortunately for me, the activity always seems to peak when I'm asleep.... I miss the glory days of the thread.
I agree. Sure, Disco Room is fun, but it's impossible to lurk.

D

Deleted member

Unfortunately for me, the activity always seems to peak when I'm asleep.... I miss the glory days of the thread.

Those glory days you say should be coming back by January or so. Unless, of course, someone gifts us Premium memberships again.

Last edited by a moderator:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Those glory days you say should be coming back by January or so. Unless, of course, someone gifts us Premium memberships again.
I should take notes from the "Oops, Ignore" thread on how to maintain a healthy level of activity, just in case.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
It doesn't really feel repetitive if you change weapon styles.
Oooh, I just got it! What is your Mii name? Perhaps we'll encounter each other online sometime. Heck maybe we could even set up a match someday.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oooh, I just got it! What is your Mii name? Perhaps we'll encounter each other online sometime. Heck maybe we could even set up a match someday.
If by mii name you mean nnid it's skaeryll. I'm planning on playing some more in an hourish if you wanna join me.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
So I couldn't help but notice earlier you all were sharing your artwork with each other, so I thought it was only fair I would show you all one of my own masterpieces...

image.jpg

(Drawn with my index finger in Notability on the IPad)

Last edited:

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
So I couldn't help but notice earlier you all were sharing your artwork with each other, so I thought it was only fair I would show you all one of my own masterpieces...

View attachment 85360

GUYZ KNO H8 PLZ I WORKD S0 HARD
Dude why do I even bother making anything. I'll never be this good.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 85360

I'm sure you'll get better at it if you have the patience and interest. Drawing on a capacitive touch screen with no digitizer support is horrendous, I'll admit.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I'm sure you'll get better at it if you have the patience and interest. Drawing on a capacitive touch screen with no digitizer support is horrendous, I'll admit.
It was meant as a joke, for the most part (although I am ashamed to admit my actual attempts at drawing aren't all that much better), but yes, I do need a lot more patience when it comes to art. :dizzy:
Oftentimes I'll sit around, wanting to draw something that comes to my head, but I get easily irritated when it doesn't come out the way I want it to, and move away instead of sticking with it. I'm really bad about that in general, really. I just the patience for a lot of things, but I'm working on overcoming that. :bee:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Dude why do I even bother making anything. I'll never be this good.
Trying to keep up with the big boys is a pain, isnt it
Also is literally everyone in this thread some sort of artist geez
I make rooms in Happy Home Designer if that counts

Still, isnt as good as drawing...eh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom