• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A NON ENJOYABLE GAME EXPERIENCE

-EA 1982-forever

anyway how's everything shakin' right now

edit: dead thread is deaaaaaaaaad

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Power nap:
noun
  1. a short sleep taken during the working day in order to restore one's mental alertness.

What can I say I was tired yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Quick naps make me slow after I wake up :substitute:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Eh, personally I usually get enough hours of sleep myself but guess I just wasn't so tired yesterday. Anyway anyone Star Wars fan? You guys going to see Star Wars the Force Awakens.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
>tfw someone on tumblr forgets to tag their r34 images to ensure they don't appear on a safe search

also yes I am embracing my inner sans and don't regret it

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
My city government's YouTube has all comments and ratings viewing disabled on their videos, like council meetings and advisory committees etc.

Darn, I was really hoping to spread my ultra-radical anarcho-capitalist agenda~

D

Deleted member

Eh sorry about the lane power nap thing, but eh that's just me stone times. Anyway not much into the series myself but might see it myself one day.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Hey gang, how's everything here? Sorry I had a lot of stuff to deal with, and then I got a cute otaku-based social app called Saiko Plus, and I was having a lot of fun meeting people through that. So I kinda forgot to drop in here ^^;

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
It's actually scientifically proven that sleeping together like that reduces stress. However, I wouldn't know much about it since I don't get such an opportunity very often at all.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
My city government's YouTube has all comments and ratings viewing disabled on their videos, like council meetings and advisory committees etc.

Darn, I was really hoping to spread my ultra-radical anarcho-capitalist agenda~
Sucks for the brave early souls that would've commented "First".
And your ultra-radical anarcho-capitalist agenda, yeah that too.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Sucks for the brave early souls that would've posted "First".
And your ultra-radical anarcho-capitalist agenda, yeah that too.
Who the foxtrot
Would search for / find a 5 hr and 20 min city council meeting for DeKalb and post "first"
who
It was posted on nov 23 and only has 14 views
Now I want stats, how many similar videos that have comments enabled have people going "first!" :D

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
While my grandma's getting ready to move to a senior home by cleaning stuff out, I saw a Super Famicom game called "Nontan to Isso Kuru Kuru Puzzle". I used to play it as a kid whenever I visited my grandparents because there wasn't anything to do besides watch TV or play on the Super Famicom. Back then, I didn't even know the name of the game as I couldn't read Japanese. Since my grandma gave the Super Famicom to my family a few years ago but without any games, now I can say we found one of the games. I wish we could also find the one side scroller adventure game she had as well...I remember it was some sort of a fantasy game with a dragon boss we couldn't beat.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
While my grandma's getting ready to move to a senior home by cleaning stuff out, I saw a Super Famicom game called "Nontan to Isso Kuru Kuru Puzzle". I used to play it as a kid whenever I visited my grandparents because there wasn't anything to do besides watch TV or play on the Super Famicom. Back then, I didn't even know the name of the game as I couldn't read Japanese. Since my grandma gave the Super Famicom to my family a few years ago but without any games, now I can say we found one of the games. I wish we could also find the one side scroller adventure game she had as well...I remember it was some sort of a fantasy game with a dragon boss we couldn't beat.
How'd she have a super famicom?

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Only one person here gets a like today
You have disappointed me, Social Thread

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I've defeated Mettaton and moved on to the King's Castle, I can see why the plot of this game had been praised. The emotion just hits you hard when you pay close attention to the lore of the world and realize why humans are so condemned in that universe. Undertake is indeed starting to become one of my favorite RPG of 2015.

But it appears something went wrong WAY too fast after defeating King Asgore. I've spared him in hopes of getting happy ending only for a certain flowery ******* to ruin everything and take the 7 hearts for himself. And then my game just crashed suddenly. I don't know when I should be afraid to play it again tonight or not.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Me and my sister made a deal.
I will cut my hair tomorrow and whenever she says I need to, and she'll give me Fallout 4.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
After enough agonizing deaths and pants ****ing Nightmare Fuel, I stomped Flowey and ended the Neutral Run. Killing that ******* was well worth it since things like him don't need to exist. The ending was bitter sweet since Undyne would become leader and want to annihilate the entire human race (including me).

That being said, time to replay the Undertale again and become a full on Pacifist.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello my friend of today!
How you going? Me, it's snowing like alot. i might write something today but i have homework to do first.

Kitzu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kitzu77
Meep

I just slept too, I made it become sunday :c
That means school tomorrow nooooo

Snow? That's come in like the middle of spring for no reason over here.

Last edited:

Comet Shrine

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PurinPro
3DS FC
3539-8838-3028
Shopping was oddly eventful. Here's an unorganized story for you few people.
Spent time at a Gamestop; someone's playing smash 4 there. He's younger than me and picks Captain Falcon. Being the nice person that I am, I snatch the Wii Remote + Nunchuk and pick Jigglypuff. I let him pick the stage, which happens to be that Mario Galaxy stage.
The next 2 minutes were comprised of me:
  • Getting used to the Wii Remote + Nunchuk.
  • Using multiple roll-in rests.
  • Whiffing some of said rests without properly being punished.
  • Throwing items (oh yeah, items) off-stage.
  • Having fun.
I remember hearing the kid saying something like 'Everything she sleeps, I leave the stage.' I forget the exact words. We have more matches like the one above, I beat him every time while he uses different characters, blah.
Meanwhile, the last time I played Smash was last week. Luckily, playing Jigglypuff isn't that hard.
Eventually, he gets tired of it and adds teams and CPU's. The two of us against two random lv.3 CPU's.
It was pretty neat. I had to leave after some time because there was more shopping to be done by my family.
(I forget why I bothered posting this, lol)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I have a roommate addicted to DOTA 2. Ordinarily, this isn't a problem, but seeing him play saps away any motivation to study. >_>

:231:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom