• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
People actually like Chikorita? Man it's one of my least fave starters. I just realised we picked from the same 2 gens,
I used to feel that way, and my sister still does; however, for some reason, Chikorita's design truly grew on me. I enjoy her second only to Bulbasaur.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
I like all the starters from Pokémon, but if I'd have to choose 1 by type either Typhlosion, Blaziken or Emboar as my favorite Fire type starters (Infernape's pretty close, I would have chosen Delphox but never got X or Y yet), Torterra as my favorite Grass type starter (although Sceptile is a pretty close second), as for favorite Water type starter, it's a toss up between Blastoise and Empoleon (although Samurott is a close second).

Last edited:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
My online connection was pretty bad at one point, 70 % of my matches were pretty laggy. Luckily my dad upgraded the internet plan and now my matches are pretty smooooooth. :053:
I had bad internet when I moved into my own apartment up until June of last year when I finally switched and got better speed, and had really good internet until... well the apartment I lived at had a fire on an upper floor caused by a short circuit so they tried to put it out, causing substantial water damage spread throughout the entire building, and they have to gut the whole thing and reconstruct it.

Place I'm staying at temporarily has good internet but the modem is on the top floor of the apartment (it's a small three floor apartment) and I sleep on the lowest floor so it doesn't connect well on anything down here, except kind of on my laptop but that's it.

D

Deleted member

Been wondering this for a while, not just with this thread but the Wii U/NintenZone boards as a whole, but does anyone here post in any of the Wii U Character boards?

A lot of the Upper Staff has been worrying about this because of the end of DLC seems to no longer be in the long term, but I've never seen them ask people directly.
No, I barely post in the character boards.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Been wondering this for a while, not just with this thread but the Wii U/NintenZone boards as a whole, but does anyone here post in any of the Wii U Character boards?

A lot of the Upper Staff has been worrying about this because of the end of DLC seems to no longer be in the long term, but I've never seen them ask people directly.
I post in Robin and Cloud. Depending on the future dlc i might post in more.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If Scorpion were revealed in the December Direct how would y'all react? I actually would be cool with it. I think he could be fun.

Morbi

Scavenger
If Scorpion were revealed in the December Direct how would y'all react? I actually would be cool with it. I think he could be fun.
If you mean Scorpion from Mortal Kombat, I would love that. Scorpion is one of my favorite video-game characters of all time and using his spear in Smash would probably be one of the most fun mechanics in the game. He would be the first character with a useful teleport... Probably... Probably not. There is nothing wrong with a misunderstood hell-spawn.

D

Deleted member

I'm not really into Mortal Kombat, but I'd be happy for those who want a crossover with that series and Street Fighter since Ryu is already on the roster.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If you mean Scorpion from Mortal Kombat, I would love that. Scorpion is one of my favorite video-game characters of all time and using his spear in Smash would probably be one of the most fun mechanics in the game. He would be the first character with a useful teleport... Probably... Probably not. There is nothing wrong with a misunderstood hell-spawn.
Glad everyone's in agreement.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Obviously Sub Zero would be a better choice for the DECEMBER Direct. :p

Seriously though it would probably be Scorpion. Maybe not a few years back but definitely now.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Finished up Episode 6 of Star Wars!

Now it's just a matter of waiting for the next film to come out...

Morbi

Scavenger
Finished up Episode 6 of Star Wars!

Now it's just a matter of waiting for the next film to come out...
While you wait, you can always watch the series all over again! I intend to watch all of the films once more before the Force Awakens, but I am probably going to do it closer to the eighteenth.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Scorpion? Well...I will say "nah". But like i said, if a character got in the game and are really fun to play. I will have no problem to playing it. (But first, FreeWolf.:wolf:)

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Good afternoon. I would say what is happening right now but it would be embarrassing to say unless you really want to know. My dad ordered Hyper Street Fighter II for PS2 last night.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Good afternoon. I would say what is happening right now but it would be embarrassing to say unless you really want to know. My dad ordered Hyper Street Fighter II for PS2 last night.
Good afternoon!
I just have got finally another costume on a female character. Which make me happy. :) And also, someone is going to do a video on one of my level. (And no, it's not @SlickWylde .) Which make me even more happy. :)

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Good afternoon!
I just have got finally another costume on a female character. Which make me happy. :) And also, someone is going to do a video on one of my level. (And no, it's not @SlickWylde .) Which make me even more happy. :)
Who is making the video about your level?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Who is making the video about your level?
It's a user on the Super Mario Maker Reddit. I posted one of my level since some time ago. But he just say today that the video will come soon. I will post the video here when it will be here.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Scorpion? Huh, it'd be weird, yet I won't have a problem with it taking in mind :snake: and :4cloud:.

No fatalities though, unless they go for a PG version of them... and we all know how that turned out the last time they tried.

D

Deleted member

Any of the Mortal Kombat characters would be cool. Scorpion or Sub-Zero definetly have a shot.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Hey guys whats happenin'?

Any new leaks? Who's happy about the break next week?
There was a leak of a few new Magic: The Gathering cards. My dad works at WOTC so I know what exactly that "<>" nonsense is. Seeing people speculate is weird but entertaining.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I like all the starters from Pokémon, but if I'd have to choose 1 by type either Typhlosion, Blaziken or Emboar as my favorite Fire type starters (Infernape's pretty close, I would have chosen Delphox but never got X or Y yet), Torterra as my favorite Grass type starter (although Sceptile is a pretty close second), as for favorite Water type starter, it's a toss up between Blastoise and Empoleon (although Samurott is a close second).
To choose one Pokemon per type is pretty hard for me cause I like them all so much. I'll list two favorites per type.

Grass: Sceptile/Serphirior
Sceptile always fascinated me as the, "sword wielding gecko" and despite being, back then, not on par with other Pokemon, he was still a cool dude. When I first saw Serphirior, I lost it. He is simply put the most regal, most beautiful snake in Pokemon, next to Arbok. For Ruby I started out with Treekco, and in White, I started with Snivy.
Fire: Typhlosion/Infernape
Typhlosion is my number 1 most favorite Starter Pokemon. Back in Pokemon Gold, he was both my first starter and was the first Pokemon I ever leveled to 100. I dunno what it is, the fact he's a fiery badger or that he's simply cool looking- I dunno. Infernape is a favorite because of both he's a badass kung fu monkey and Ash's Infernape. He was my first starter in Diamond.
Water: Feraligatr/Empoleon
After playing Pokemon Gold, I played Silver and picked Totodile. My love for Feraligatr started out with me comparing him to Godzilla, fins and such. I wanted to use a different starter and I wasn't disappointed when I picked Totodile. Because once he evolved into Feraligatr, I had a blast with him. Empoleon went through the same thing Feraligatr did. I played Pearl and wanted to try someone new. Torterra's typing scared me away, but a Water/Steel Emperor penguin? Oh **** yes.

There is only one starter I dislike, and that's Meganium. Piss poor move pool, horrid stats and a generally bad HA. Which sucks cause he looks really cool. They should of gave Meganium Harvest, or something. Or better moves in general.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Just found out that I need to get up around 3:30AM on Black Friday just to get a chance to score an :4myfriends: amiibo. ECH

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom