• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Something interesting happening at my college class today. So the professor handed back our quizzes and some guy rose his hand saying he got the answer right and that he just messed up on it. The professor looked at his quiz and said he couldn't do nothing about as in his words, "I can't read your mind."
The guy then gets pissed off and I swear he was going to go all nuts on the professor.
He didn't fortunately, but he got his comeuppance when the professor was talking about the quiz and used him as an example.
That was the most "exciting" part of my day. :p
How were yours?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Something interesting happening at my college class today. So the professor handed back our quizzes and some guy rose his hand saying he got the answer right and that he just messed up on it. The professor looked at his quiz and said he couldn't do nothing about as in his words, "I can't read your mind."
The guy then gets pissed off and I swear he was going to go all nuts on the professor.
He didn't fortunately, but he got his comeuppance when the professor was talking about the quiz and used him as an example.
That was the most "exciting" part of my day. :p
How were yours?
That would be funny to see, and mine's been worked filled. Doing work for college/studying for midterms.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Well it does!
Hee-hee yeah... :awesome:
QG9hbLf.jpg

It does. I'm going to leave it for a bit longer just to make people think they're kissing. Cause I'm a baka.
...oh no.
That would be funny to see, and mine's been worked filled. Doing work for college/studying for midterms.
Oh it was hilarious. What got me was the guy saying to the professor, "Hey you are a math teacher right?" When the professor is clearly one. Couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or plain stupid.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
It's freezing where I'm at. It seems right after Halloween, the cold comes at full force. I can see stormy clouds in the distance. Reminds me of Seattle Washington. :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Currently hoping to see some more rain around here.

We expected to get some, but only got a little last night and some this afternoon (I heard the wind was very nasty in some areas though).

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Thinking about coming up with a hypothetical concept of the future.

Honestly, I can't help but imagine NYC's reaction to being flooded out being similar to their reaction to snow.

NYC: "Oh no the water took our city whatever will we do?"

Midwest: It's like, a five minute drive to the new shoreline. Grow up.

NYC: "*sniff* You meanies! You don't understand our first world problems!!!1! *moves to new shoreline anyway*"

And then to get their money's worth for that horribly overpriced real estate they finally start building society's first underwater neighborhood over the former grounds.

The future may be worse than the past on the surface, but it could lead to a lot of entertaining situations.

:4megaman:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Welcome to 2015, where everything is offensive unless I say it.
Welcome, new user. I see you have stumbled upon the once active, Smash 4 Social Thread. Currently, a blue epidemic has massacred the already dwindling activity but enjoy your stay!

And to properly respond to your comment, I suggest you check your privilege you cis-gendered, culturally appropriating, ****lord. :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Honestly, I can't help but imagine NYC's reaction to being flooded out being similar to their reaction to snow.

NYC: "*sniff* You meanies! You don't understand our first world problems!!!1! *moves to new shoreline anyway*"

And then to get their money's worth for that horribly overpriced real estate they finally start building society's first underwater neighborhood over the former grounds.

The future may be worse than the past on the surface, but it could lead to a lot of entertaining situations.

*looks at map*

Well Im going to get flooded out. Better get movin

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Hellooooo everyone! how's it going? I applied for my first job today, I'm hoping I get it. Some money would be pretty sweet :estatic:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Another idea about the future:

Ever since I watched this one TED talk, I became infatuated with the idea of these being common pets in the future.

I swear, this would make the best team pet on a traditional children's cartoon. Or just the best pet in general.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Ever since I watched this one TED talk, I became infatuated with the idea of these being common pets in the future.

I swear, this would make the best team pet on a traditional children's cartoon. Or just the best pet in general.
Oh Holy god what is that mixed with, jesus

Also I love TED talks so much

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Im looking foward to see the Daytona 500 underwater

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh Holy god what is that mixed with, jesus

Also I love TED talks so much
It's a species that went extinct about a hundred years ago but still has a ton of DNA floating around they can clone it from.

It's closest living relative is this:

Apparently they were actually pretty friendly, so considering how cute they look heck yeah I'd want one as a pet.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
↑ I think that might have been the point.
Also hey S4S, it's been a while.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Twitter's report feature isn't even effective at stopping harassment, and if anything that whole "disagrees with my opinion" thing must be a very useful avenue for it.

*claps slowly*

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

I'm sure you'd be the coolest person having a pet Tasmanian Tiger. Or any extinct animal for that matter.
But I think scientists should focus on preserving existing wildlife before bringing back past ones. Nobody wants the Tasmanian Devils to go the way of the tigers.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I finally got a match on the recording set up at the tournament. It should be here by this week. P.S... I lost. In losers, Morton's huge F Smash disjoint got me from under the omega pirate ship stage and gimped me. I was Falcon, so there was no coming back. The recorded match was with a Shulk player though.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
aldelaro5 aldelaro5
Do you know which distribution of linux is best for Steam and Dolphin?

And Alice Margatroid Alice Margatroid ?
I'm going to have an identity crisis. :laugh:

:231:
Well, Everything Ubuntu is really good, but here's the thing: I don;t l;ike it. I jsut really don't like Ubuntu UI anmd stuff, but I tried linux mint which was based on ubuntu and.....

OMG IT;S SO GOOD! IT;S LIKE UBUNTU......BUT BETTER (and green!)

Well dolphin works on ubuntu, but mint being based on it, it woudl work.

Steam too :)

Just try mint, you';ll love it, but it gets time to get used to linux, once you do though WOOHOO!

:)

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hellooooo everyone! how's it going? I applied for my first job today, I'm hoping I get it. Some money would be pretty sweet :estatic:
I'm sad because i won't be here for the update on SMM. : (
But good luck with your job!
Also, hello everbody. Pretty slow here, huh?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well, Everything Ubuntu is really good, but here's the thing: I don;t l;ike it. I jsut really don't like Ubuntu UI anmd stuff, but I tried linux mint which was based on ubuntu and.....

OMG IT;S SO GOOD! IT;S LIKE UBUNTU......BUT BETTER (and green!)

Well dolphin works on ubuntu, but mint being based on it, it woudl work.

Steam too :)

Just try mint, you';ll love it, but it gets time to get used to linux, once you do though WOOHOO!

:)
Mint it is, then. I'll get the Cinnamon one.

I actually installed Ubuntu last night, but the UI really threw me off.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
How are y'all doing? I spent the majority of the day playing Dragon ball Xenoverse. Leveling up my Majin chick.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
How are y'all doing? I spent the majority of the day playing Dragon ball Xenoverse. Leveling up my Majin chick.
I decided to completely wipe my laptop and tinker with it.

I've become a mad scientist with Technology.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Good god, man. That voice acting is awful. :4megaman:

Umm, other than that it looks kinda cool. I'd argue that it's more like Digimon than Pokemon, but yeah, I could look into this.

But if I played this, it'd be instantly muted with those voices. Ugh, Jesus...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Good god, man. That voice acting is awful. :4megaman:

Umm, other than that it looks kinda cool. I'd argue that it's more like Digimon than Pokemon, but yeah, I could look into this.

But if I played this, it'd be instantly muted with those voices. Ugh, Jesus...
I'm getting it cause it kinda reminds me of Ni No Kuni

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Actually, I would prefer a bad time with lasers involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom