• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Oooooo! I like all those candies! And nachos!!!! You lucky ducky! :4larry:
The nachos were expensive though. They were like 4 bucks and with a soda being 2 dollars. Which made it 6 dollars in total. Food trucks are ridicoulous in the pricing range sometimes or it could be cause I live in California or as people call it SoCal. It sounds like something a Valley girl might say. Just say Southern California for Pete's Sake!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If only I had created the character years ago and joined in time, that would've been something.
Good thing its blue, That sounds ugly
I hopped into the Wayback machine and saw the previous Premium Look, pretty ok I guess, however the overall look of the boards during that time wasn't the best
board2013.PNG

Looks like the Mushroom Icon was discarded already

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
What the **** am I watching? And why do I think it's catchy? Why was Elmo in there?
I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS! View attachment 78599
It's catchy because it's amazing
Elmo is in there because the footage and audio of jack is taken from a Sesame Street special where Jack Black explains octagons
There's another one of these made by the same people featuring popular songs on Nico Nico Douga that people make YTPMVs of
I am very well versed in YTPMVs they're amazing I love them

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
It's catchy because it's amazing
Elmo is in there because the footage and audio of jack is taken from a Sesame Street special where Jack Black explains octagons
There's another one of these made by the same people featuring popular songs on Nico Nico Douga that people make YTPMVs of
I am very well versed in YTPMVs they're amazing I love them
Oh yeah I remember I saw that video on the front page of YouTube once. I also remember there was a video of Kermit the frog getting pissed at Cookie Monster for eating his paper plate.
Geez Kermit it's just a paper plate you can just get another at the 99 Cent store. =_=

D

Deleted member

This is something I've meaning to show you for a while now. These were the original, proposed colors for the Aspyr character. I know this is the icon I'm working on, but still.

That didn't last long as I soon figured green worked better, well, you all know the story.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Don't do it. It's not worth it at all. All you get are b a d t i m e s and a tainted SAVE file.
Really, stop while you can. You don't need to do this.
Nah I'm going through with it because I value the game's story. I already finished pacifist so I don't mind.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
My parents just found a shrew with no eyeballs.

I'm just like, "let me relax and play Animal Crossing in peace, dangit."

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
"gotta max out my friendship web" -me, 2015

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My parents just found a shrew with no eyeballs.

I'm just like, "let me relax and play Animal Crossing in peace, dangit."
" Yeah the shrew is cool and all but Animal Crossing tho"
"gotta max out my friendship web" -me, 2015
You say that and then this comes to mind

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
" Yeah the shrew is cool and all but Animal Crossing tho"

You say that and then this comes to mind
Hey, half the time they were begging me to tell them what it was when I didn't even know, and none of us were even aware it was eyeless at the time. That part only came up because I said something to that effect and my mom decided to take a flashlight to it.

And I wanna Golden Axe!

Also, what is that? Persona Pokemon Contest stats?

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Nah I'm going through with it because I value the game's story. I already finished pacifist so I don't mind.
You're ruining the happy ending you got for all monsters on the Underground just for you to be able to kill them for your sick amusement and curiosity.
How disgusting...

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
In unrelated news, people still want news, so here ya go:

Nintendo is vewy vewy quiet. They're hunting wabbits. *insert Elmer Fudd laugh here

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
You're ruining the happy ending you got for all monsters on the Underground just for you to be able to kill them for your sick amusement and curiosity.
How disgusting...

Howdy!
The run has already broken me. :demon: Point of no return.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
The plot thickens!

I am subjected to an excited rant once again as I am now told that the eyeless shrew is moderately poisonous.

Like, not enough so to kill you, but enough to make it hurt like heck for a few days.

There goes my suggestion to domesticate it's species. O.o

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Also, what is that? Persona Pokemon Contest stats?
Persona Social Stats basically. Social stats that help you get social links with characters
The plot thickens!

I am subjected to an excited rant once again as I am now told that the eyeless shrew is moderately poisonous.

Like, not enough so to kill you, but enough to make it hurt like heck for a few days.

There goes my suggestion to domesticate it's species. O.o
OOOOH The SPECIES. I thought it was just a shrew with a defect you were talking about

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I like how we have guns and nukes but spiders are still terrifying to the majority of the population

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Guys & gals, hear me out; Old Spice Body Wash commercial with Captain Falcon and Robin acting like Terry Crews and Isaiah Mustafa's characters, respectively.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
but spiders are still terrifying to the majority of the population
Especially in Australia were even the dust can kill you
Guys & gals, hear me out; Old Spice Body Wash commercial with Captain Falcon and Robin acting like Terry Crews and Isaiah Mustafa's characters, respectively.
I heard you... and you got my attention

Last edited:

SapphSabre777

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4742-5094-9684
How disgusting...
I don't have the game, but I wouldn't rob them of a happy ending after seeing everything, and a lot of people seem to share that sentiment.

I'm going to keep my Pacifist Ending, keep the hugs and snail pies from "Mother of the Year" Toriel, as well as the best friends you could ever have, do whatever a human would do in that new world and call it a day!

On an Undertale note, the controversies involved with a certain fanbase in that game is simply ridiculous. It is a trainwreck of a last-minute circus and I LOVE IT! Seriously, emphasis on trainwreck though. I could explain, but...y'know...PG subjects and such. Plus, gotta make sure my mind isn't broken from things I shouldn't see, unlike our dear fellow JonTron in the J-Sh'mups. He fell, and he chose not to get up.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Persona Social Stats basically. Social stats that help you get social links with characters

OOOOH The SPECIES. I thought it was just a shrew with a defect you were talking about
No, it's got a defect.

It's just that the species as a whole is poisonous.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I don't have the game, but I wouldn't rob them of a happy ending after seeing everything, and a lot of people seem to share that sentiment.

I'm going to keep my Pacifist Ending, keep the hugs and snail pies from "Mother of the Year" Toriel, as well as the best friends you could ever have, do whatever a human would do in that new world and call it a day!

On an Undertale note, the controversies involved with a certain fanbase in that game is simply ridiculous. It is a trainwreck of a last-minute circus and I LOVE IT! Seriously, emphasis on trainwreck though. I could explain, but...y'know...PG subjects and such. Plus, gotta make sure my mind isn't broken from things I shouldn't see, unlike our dear fellow JonTron in the J-Sh'mups. He fell, and he chose not to get up.
Wait what?
PM me about this, because I haven't heard about anything of the sort...

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Why do I keep logging in and out over and over I'm not doing anything

EDIT: I don't know if I posted this already but I hate this video and I hate the fact I like it

Last edited:

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
So i just played/tried out the Bayonetta 2 demo....

WHY HAVEN'T I PLAYED THIS SERIES SOONER. THE MUSIC,THE OVER THE TOP ACTION. ITS AWESOME

....ok i'm good now

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
A 13 year old Shiek player just won Xanadu Arcadian. and i thought i would only see young players on Tekken :p

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I just watched the newest episode of Is the Order a Rabbit? Season 2. I remember I started watching it because someone in the older social thread watched the first season when it was airing...Don't remember who it was though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom