• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Taiko was right, blue does fit better rather than green.
Thats a pretty cool signature. Not that I enjoy it myself, it is just that you are using it.
___
So, there I was making my custom Iphone Lock screen and Home screen. I finished the Lock screen. On to the Home screen. Edit, edit, edit... Now apply picture of Conker...
VtbhPaSq3TnW.jpg

This kind of scared me because I had used this same image file without... THIS.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I just watched the newest episode of Is the Order a Rabbit? Season 2. I remember I started watching it because someone in the older social thread watched the first season when it was airing...Don't remember who it was though.
If that anime was solely about rabbits, I would actually watch it

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I'm gonna go because I have a lot of things to do like lay down and pretend to be doing things

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
So I see that Phoenix Wright isn't the only game about murder mysteries that references Twilight.
"This book was physically painful for you to read"
Okay, that was made me laugh.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
huh. made it to my 100th post. and i turned in my essay. this is a good weekend. time to catch up on some Hajime No Ippo

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Okay, Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
I need to know this now.
I rescued Kanji a while ago, but I still can't figure out how to begin his Social Link.
I'm already about 6 floors into Rise's Strip Club Dungeon, and I still can't find where to start the SL.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Okay, Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
I need to know this now.
I rescued Kanji a while ago, but I still can't figure out how to begin his Social Link.
I'm already about 6 floors into Rise's Strip Club Dungeon, and I still can't find where to start the SL.
Ill go look it up because I'm not sure if it just triggers and requires a certain level social skill

Blargg888 Blargg888
"Starting from June 9th, go to the school, on Learning Building 2F, there's a female student located near the middle Staircase. She'll mention about Kanji Threatening people. After you have spoken to her. Go find Kanji at Practice Building 1F. Speak to him and pick the first choice "Yes I do." to activate the Social Link."

What day are you on right now?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Today is my mom's birthday so we celebrated with my bro and his sons; I had a blast chatting with my niece, she's 8 but she's really mature and smart; we even talked about Gravity Falls stuff

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Continued my attempt to beat Classic on 9.0 on the Wii U with every character today. Beat it with Little Mac on my first try, though I came close enough to losing my last life from the wall when I got to the last Master Fortress heart. O_o

I consider Little Mac one of my harder to use characters, so now I guess he's one of my better characters...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Well time togo to sleep in this winterwondrland called my room
But before I go I have to say Tumblr is a place where you can make up a story on the fly about your life and everyone will believe it right away. I see so many sob stories on there daily

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Just watched Star Wars Episode III, and was surprised by how bad it wasn't.
I always find the, "he killed the younglings" line to come off incredibly cheesy.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I tried reloading the page when this happened:
Screenshot_2015-10-17-21-58-10-1.png
Guys...can any of you tell me what happened? Did the blue overload my page until it became discount Windows 95? It's back to normal, but this made my raise an eyebrow.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Guys...can any of you tell me what happened? Did the blue overload my page until it became discount Windows 95? It's back to normal, but this made my raise an eyebrow.
I like how "Strange Girl" Popped out at me right away

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I had a customer today tell me the person that needed to correct something couldn't come in because they were 50 years old

I was like, "really? You really think 50 is THAT old?"

D

Deleted member

Guys...can any of you tell me what happened? Did the blue overload my page until it became discount Windows 95? It's back to
normal, but this made my raise an eyebrow.
That happens. Whenever the site loads slow, this shows up instead.

D

Deleted member

That happens. Whenever the site loads slow, this shows up instead.
Pretty sure most websites do that whenever your internet is slow/the server is under heavy load. Not sure exactly why it happens though, just that it does.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
It's true though. Like praline praline said yesterday to me I am a strange girl. :awesome: In a good way I presume.
#neverforget
yes but Im just saying its funny how that caught my eyes quicker then the messed up format
I had a customer today tell me the person that needed to correct something couldn't come in because they were 50 years old

I was like, "really? You really think 50 is THAT old?"
even worse, They could be like Cliff and be in their 20s and call people young'uns ( I honestly cant remember if that even happened I'm digging into my brain deep for this memory:substitute:)

Last edited:

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
So how is everyone doing tonight?
I'm doing just dandy. i'm up,i saw the shows i wanted to see on Toonami,and *slowly lulls to sleep* i'm pretty tired. i'll see you guys tomorrow

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Pretty good. Trying something new with my avatar, my football team won a few hours ago, got more time in the morning for Yoshi's Woolly World, but the bad news, YET AGAIN, I CANNOT SLEEP.
even worse, They could be like Cliff and be in their 20s and call people young'uns ( I honestly cant remember if that even happened I'm digging into my brain deep for this memory:substitute:)
Don't give us that ****, I've never done that before. If anything, Espy Rose does that to me.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
After over an hour, I still haven't beaten Classic on Wii U on 9.0 with Captain Falcon...and I thought I'd beat it on my first try. Three times in a row I lost at the second heart of Master Core because a stupid Geemer knocks me into the lava, causing me to ricochet over 100%. >_>

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I'd rather be strange then boring.
Amen to that. :)
I'm doing pretty fine today. I feel a bit frustrated because while I was playing the Triforce Heroes demo online the stupid connection kept getting cut. I would be on a stage and it would be pausing like every second. It angered me to no end. I stopped playing because I gave up and the time for online mode was almost over. :p Other than that I think I'm doing alright. :)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
After an hour and a half, I finally beat Classic on 9.0 for Wii U with Captain Falcon. Now I'll be moving on to third party characters, then doing it by each series that didn't just have one representative...Saving my most used characters for last before I use the Mii Fighters. Only have time on the weekends though since I don't bring my Wii U to my grandma's house on the weekdays. This should take a while...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello people of today! What's going on here? Me, nobody have still beat my Bowser Aquatic Assault level.

I am so proud of myself.:yeahboi:

D

Deleted member

I've already showed this to the guys at the Disco Room, but this is how my avatar will look in both normal and Premium sizes. Obviously, I would rather want to take advantage of the expanded avatar size, but I'm doing a cropped version either way.

Still a work in progress, so no shadows or anything yet. Blue one looks better, but that could just be a coincidence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

I've already showed this to the guys at the Disco Room, but this is how my avatar will look in both normal and Premium sizes. Obviously, I would rather want to take advantage of the expanded avatar size, but I'm doing a cropped version either way.

Blue one looks better, but that could just be a coincidence.
This look so cool!:surprised: Great job as always. :)
Not much. I did prank one of the mods earlier, and she wasn't entirely happy about it.
Wait, mod can't be prank, right?

D

Deleted member

This look so cool!:surprised: Great job as always. :)

Wait, mod can't be prank, right?
Thanks, I'm still working on it, though.

Well, following logic.. they can be pranked just like every user, the magenta-colored username (and "Pranked!" user title) just won't show up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Jeff Gordon's diecasts of his last car are starting to appear on ebay
They only cost 70-80 bucks...

**** it Imma buy one

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Thanks, I'm still working on it, though.

Well, following logic.. they can be pranked just like every user, the magenta-colored username (and "Pranked!" user title) just won't show up.
I think i read somewhere that mod can still not be pranked. With the Admin' too, not sure about that however.

D

Deleted member

I think i read somewhere that mod can still not be pranked. With the Admin' too, not sure about that however.
Well, they can. Although I wouldn't recommend doing so.
Like I said before, no matter if you prank a staff member, it won't override the red / gray colored username and user title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom