• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Someday Im going to mess up and post something that was supposed to be in the Disco Room

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
You know, I'm actually really interested in how blue the Users Viewing Thread bar is for a mod, seeing as they can see everybody.

D

Deleted member

You know, I'm actually really interested in how blue the Users Viewing Thread bar is for a mod, seeing as they can see everybody.
I'm pretty sure you're the only one here who isn't premium at the moment.
You have no ****ing clue how badly I want that to change.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I would give someone a Freemium, but that costs money.

On the other hand, if someone PM'ed me legit pictures of a Smash leak that didn't already have legit pictures, I'd give 'em Freemium for a year. :awesome:

After confirming their legitimacy, of course. :awesome:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
So I see that the blue problem has been persisting. @Chucklehead Tom are you rich or something? Geez you must have spent a life savings or something. Please don't spend your hard earn money on us. Use it for something worthwhile. :)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im surprised that the blue storm event isn't on the wiki yet :p
Inb4 we have a wiki?

D

Deleted member

So I see that the blue problem has been persisting. @Chucklehead Tom are you rich or something? Geez you must have spent a life savings or something. Please don't spend your hard earn money on us. Use it for something worthwhile. :)
Please don't worry about it. I'm not rich, no, but I am in a pretty good position financially. If I wasn't I wouldn't even be doing this in the first place.
Plus I'm probably making a lot of people happy in the process, and when not counting the laughs and the whole epidemic it has spread, that's good enough for me.
Im surprised that the blue storm event isn't on the wiki yet :p
Inb4 we have a wiki?
Get to it @Flight

Last edited by a moderator:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Oh, wow, it's even three months. It would be a waste to not make use of it by leaving this thread/place.

D

Deleted member

How does that work when Premium is almost over? Do we have to cancel the subscription or do you have to? We don't want to make you pay another three months when it's almost over.
Freemiums aren't recurring payments IIRC, so no need to worry.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Everyone got three months.
Except for Mythra Mythra who got 4 because I initially only gave him 1 month.
That's why you're da real MVP

Thanks to you I'll be able to use a special title + bigger avi the day Jeff Gordon retires
That day Im going to cry

Man, there's a lot of Yellow Flags in today Nascar race btw :p

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It is so weird seeing Hong Hong out of DR. Everytime I see your name at the bottom, I have to scroll up to make sure I clicked on the right thread.

Last edited:

SapphSabre777

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4742-5094-9684
I really need to look and talk on this thread more, so many funny, cute, silly things going on around here. But before that:
waluigiswim.gif

IT'S TIME FOR AN EVENING SWIM!

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo Aw man, I was just Lookin' around Yukiko's Castle, and fightin' shadows, and gettin' items, and I found a chest, and WHAM, what else would be in the chest other than THE REAL SUPER POWER OF TEAMWORK HIMSELF.
upload_2015-10-17_18-29-49.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom