• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If you want to, you can try out my levels for ideas :)
Well even tough that i generally have alot of idea when i think really hard. Yeah sure, i can try some of your level. :) I don't need any ID because i can just click on your Mii in SMM and i will see all of your level. :) (By the way, how do you have find my level? Here or just on another thread like the SMM thread in the NintenZone?)

Luig

Confused
Well even tough that i generally have alot of idea when i think really hard. Yeah sure, i can try some of your level. :) I don't need any ID because i can just click on your Mii in SMM and i will see all of your level. :) (By the way, how do you have find my level? Here or just on another thread like the SMM thread in the NintenZone?)
I think he can just find your levels by looking at your miiverse....

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I stalk you on Miiverse :troll:

EDIT: :4greninja:'d

Last edited:

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
Pic's changed.
about to grind for stuff on Hyrule Warriors,probably watch MLG while doing it.

Edit:gotta fix some stuff on the picture :V

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm tempted to change the title to "Smash 4 Social Trash Can: Feel free to visit it any time!" Guh, why?
Because I've quite clearly become Papyrus, what with my turning people blue.
And this thread is my trash can.
NYEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!
If this is the 6th trash can, what happened to the other 5?

Did they get "canned"?

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn , i have played 2 of your level. Super Checkpoint Bros and Mario's Sixth Sense. And i finish the both! I leaved a star of course and one comment on the second. In short.
cae.gif

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
This guy that I found on youtube is saying that the Beta of SFV was an Epic Fail because the servers cannot handle alot of people online. While that maybe true he said that Capcom still sucks no matter what (I think), and that SFV would be a complete failure at launch (What he's implying of).

Heres the video of what I'm talking about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2xW1EIp9tQ

(The comments seem to say that the hype is complety dead soley because of the beta)

What do you think about it?
Personally, I strongly disagree with him due to the fact that he doesn't seem to know the definition of what BETA means.
True, the entire point of the Beta is to avoid situations like this on launch. Not to mention they did fix it and gave people theyr promised Beta 1 days a bit later on. And while there ware some shenanigans with cross-continental matches, netcode seemed mostly great for this stage of developement.

Beta 2 starts soon by the way, including PC version. Guess now that there are only 2 characters left to reveal (or rather 1 since we already know one of them is a newcomer named Zen) data mining the PC version wont spoil all that much.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
"Gumball's new time is 5PM/4PM Central" -commercial 2015

>be me
>check CN schedule for next two weeks
>none of the 5PM slots have Gumball listed
>mfw

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I'm tempted to change the title to "Smash 4 Social Trash Can: Feel free to visit it any time!" Guh, why?

Listen to this one. I can't get it out of my head.

:231:
Because Papyrus is funny.
ACT
*Check
*PAPYRUS
*Really likes to say "Nyeh heh heh!"

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well i am going to bed guys. So have a good time here and see you tomorrow! :) (The last of holiday for me....)
But just before i go, i am going to change my avatar because why not? (Except' if some people prefer this one.)

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
one of the guys from my local group just got bodied by False...poor guy D:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well i stay here a little more because i have a interesting video. But after that, i go for real.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Fal's avatar...
image.jpg
So, Fal, who's your favorite character in the game?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So many blue user....It's like a virus. I call it the B-virus. A better virus than the C-virus in Resident Evil 6.
kappa.png

Anyway, i go for real. Good night guys!

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Something old
Something new
Something borrowed
Something blue

The 'something blue' has been taken care of, as it seems.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Yooo, you just reminded me of this:
I loved to watch this show XD :p
That's where I based the song from. :p I just replaced Avengers with Bluevengers. I use to watch the show as well. :awesome:
---
I'm doing community service at a water park right now. Since it's October, they put me in charge in some Halloween booth games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom