• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I have a question.

What states are both cool temperature wise and covered in a lot of trees? Also that are decently populated.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I have a question.

What states are both cool temperature wise and covered in a lot of trees? Also that are decently populated.
Where I live in Northern Cali. Redwood forests, population ~50-60k. Normal temp is 50s and 60s.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I spent a while reading the shieldstun stuff.... No customs Palutena is absolute trash after the 1.1.1 patch... still I'll keep her in my mains
Luckily Lucina is better due the universal change and Ryu got more sexy with dat Focus Punch

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man, i really need those goodamn star. Because what is the point of making level if i cant share? Damn..... So if you play SMM here, leave a star on my level for helping. I would be very grateful. And fo course, if you want the ID. Demand to me!

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
How can I make the hud go away when I pause a youtube video without going into full screen?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I spent a while reading the shieldstun stuff.... No customs Palutena is absolute trash after the 1.1.1 patch... still I'll keep her in my mains
Luckily Lucina is better due the universal change and Ryu got more sexy with dat Focus Punch
Well i was going to go see how the Palutena board for known what happen here. Good thing, thanks to you. I won't see the giant ocean of salt that the board must have now.:4lucario:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Not really sure. Press "K" on your keyboard and see if it goes away when playing the video.
Sorry for late reply.
Ehm... No It just acts as a secondary pause / play button. Most likely because if someones mouse pad breaks, they would like to continue using their laptop or computer until is is completely worn out.

Seriously, it is just a secondary command.

D

Deleted member

I've been trying out the New 3DS browser, and the fact you can play videos so smoothly (at least, that's what I think) blows the YouTube eShop app out of the water.

Still prefer an actual mobile device for browsing the web, but it works.

Sorry for late reply.
Ehm... No It just acts as a secondary pause / play button. Most likely because if someones mouse pad breaks, they would like to continue using their laptop or computer until is is completely worn out.

Seriously, it is just a secondary command.
Lol, whoops. I'm not sure if you can actually do that anyway.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
When I was a kid and left home alone, I used to mix together flower, salt, water, and a couple other ingredients and just eat that as a snack...when we didn't have anything else

Well, I've more or less took my recipe and am going to try and cook it. See how it tastes

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
When I was a kid and left home alone, I used to mix together flower, salt, water, and a couple other ingredients and just eat that as a snack...when we didn't have anything else

Well, I've more or less took my recipe and am going to try and cook it. See how it tastes
FYI its basically gonna be super dense bad tasting bread. literally the most exiting thing that could happen would be it turning into a cracker with an underbaked layer inside. #nofunallowed

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
FYI its basically gonna be super dense bad tasting bread. literally the most exiting thing that could happen would be it turning into a cracker with an underbaked layer inside. #nofunallowed
I figured it would be very much like a cracker

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I've been trying out the New 3DS browser, and the fact you can play videos so smoothly (at least, that's what I think) blows the YouTube eShop app out of the water.

Still prefer an actual mobile device for browsing the web, but it works.

Lol, whoops. I'm not sure if you can actually do that anyway.
Screenshot (73).png

So... I would have to find a site that has the option to remove the stupid buttons?
I hope Youtube fixes that.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
IMO

I topped it with butter, and it's pretty dang good

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Hey... Does anyone know how hard it is to take a screenshot of something (Lets say Smash Bros. Melee) and totally convert the image to a computer to make it a png file?

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
also, all my replays got invalidated :/
Well. There goes all the replays I needed to upload.
Honestly, Nintendo should have picked a better way to have replays. I think they are unusable because they are just CPU's reenacting what we did. Therefore, it explains why the replays are unusable. Since the patch came out, it would be impossible to reenact. Because if a certain move got tweaked, it would be impossible for a CPU to do in the post patch.
Also, try to avoid double posts. They are seen as spam. To avoid warnings, report the second post, and just write that it was a double post.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Well. There goes all the replays I needed to upload.
Honestly, Nintendo should have picked a better way to have replays. I think they are unusable because they are just CPU's reenacting what we did. Therefore, it explains why the replays are unusable. Since the patch came out, it would be impossible to reenact. Because if a certain move got tweaked, it would be impossible for a CPU to do in the post patch.
Also, try to avoid double posts. They are seen as spam. To avoid warnings, report the second post, and just write that it was a double post.
Replays record the input data, the match's seed number and the rules of the match. In Brawl the CPU's inputs weren't recorded, so a CPU just plays the match again.
Balance changes could cause desyncs and lead to weird problems, essentially corrupting the replay as it can't replicated.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Replays record the input data, the match's seed number and the rules of the match. In Brawl the CPU's inputs weren't recorded, so a CPU just plays the match again.
Balance changes could cause desyncs and lead to weird problems, essentially corrupting the replay as it can't replicated.
Thats what I meant. Like, if I had a replay of the Diddy grab glitch, and that replay was still usable after the patch, it would be messed up...

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Why would you want to remove them, anyway?

On the other side of things, I'll update to version 1.1.2 later.
QLmmGJd6mpYR.png

Stuff like this. I found a 1080P Smash Bros. Melee intro and wanted to use the .5 speed option on Youtube, so I can pause at the right time for certain scenes. I mostly want to make the pictures look more crisp or clean. I have yet to even try though, because I still need to figure out the "renders" I want. I know this one is one of them. My next project will be taking screenshots of Melee Characters on a set stage (lighting purposes) and edit the photo for a png render. So, basically, I will be making a wallpaper with all of the Melee characters.
Edit: FalKoopa FalKoopa Did something just happen to Smashboards? I got that whole, "host not responding" thing.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
now Its up to me if I want to stay home from class. I really do wanna stay home mostly because I have math test today but at the same time I really feel like I need to go because of the math test

arg what do. Being an adult sucks
Uhh... Well, if I chose somebody else as an announcer, I'd choose whoever voiced Young Link in Hyrule Warriors, to add a new depth of adorablness. That or a giraffe so I can remember what they sound like. :v
not really an answer to me question but whateves

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well i have finish my Forest Maze level on SMM. But the thing is that i can't upload it.:c
"cry"
So i am just going to listen SMRPG music.......

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also, i almost forget it but @BlueX . I finished the level. But like i said 1000 times, i can't upload it. So if you can give me star on my level. It would be REALLY helpful, because the level i made is really well done. And it make me sad that i can't show it for the world. :(

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Hey... Does anyone know how hard it is to take a screenshot of something (Lets say Smash Bros. Melee) and totally convert the image to a computer to make it a png file?
if you use an emu......just fullscreen and printscreen.

If you use a console..................euh.......it's much more complicated.

You would need a capture card. You would also want the cables and splitters so that you coudl experience no delay while playing with the TV.

You would then use a program to view the capture card (I like vlc), fullscreen, printscreen.

Yeah, it's not something easy. You coudl still take your phone and take the shot offcreen.....but yeah.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I suck at this. I made Doc look like a 3 year old monkey tried to cut him out off of a piece of paper. I messed up his hair and his pill. And his mirror. (I ported picture from smash 4)
Any tips?
VwKUbUqCfH8M.png

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Sometimes when I am watching it, it still does not give me alerts. :(
If you don't check the thread after receiving an alert, you won't receive further alerts until you visit the thread again.

Edit: FalKoopa FalKoopa Did something just happen to Smashboards? I got that whole, "host not responding" thing.
Uh, I'm not the tech expert of the site. You're better off asking Warchamp7.

View attachment 77073
So... I would have to find a site that has the option to remove the stupid buttons?
I hope Youtube fixes that.
Well, it's possible to just download the video, run it in a video player and screencap it.

:231:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
If you don't check the thread after receiving an alert, you won't receive further alerts until you visit the thread again.

Uh, I'm not the tech expert of the site. You're better off asking Warchamp7.

Well, it's possible to just download the video, run it in a video player and screencap it.

:231:
Thanks for all that! Just one problem though... I always check my alerts. Like. I check them even before there are alerts in the box. Hoping that it will refresh. Im addicted to checking it. It's only happened 4 times though, and has not happened since. So, I should just keep up whatever I am doing.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I swear, i am a phantom or this is just not my day today? Nobody have answer at any of my post. ;_;
csyrVoF.gif

I am here guys, i swear. ;_;

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I swear, i am a phantom or this is just not my day today? Nobody have answer at any of my post. ;_;
View attachment 77090
I am here guys, i swear. ;_;
Your just jelly because Fal quoted me 3 times.
Get rekt skrub.
In all seriousness, I have just been editing files... Now, I would pay more attention to your recent posts (Mario Maker related ones) but sadly, I do not own it. If I do get it though, I will surely help you out with Mario Maker.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Your just jelly because Fal quoted me 3 times.
Get rekt skrub.
In all seriousness, I have just been editing files... Now, I would pay more attention to your recent posts (Mario Maker related ones) but sadly, I do not own it. If I do get it though, I will surely help you out with Mario Maker.
A ANSWER?! : D :D : D
tumblr_n9wcufmvks1reats2o1_500.gif

In all seriousness like you said. Thank you for atleast answring my post. It really make me happy, even tough you can't help me. I guess i have to found other person that have the game that could help me. But again, thank you for feedback. :)

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
This was on the Gamecube's hardware? I got to admit. This looks kind of bad. Also, who went to Spaceworld?
Actually, considering this was way back when the Gamecube new, it looked ok.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom