• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
And you know what came out of that, the greatness that is windwaker
I love Windwaker and all, but I would have preferred that they released the demo version, then Windwaker. I was more for the realistic look in LoZ. I still like WW though. I actually like the cartoon look alot. Like, I prefer the realistic look over the cartoon look, but just slightly.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I love Windwaker and all, but I would have preferred that they released the demo version, then Windwaker. I was more for the realistic look in LoZ. I still like WW though. I actually like the cartoon look alot. Like, I prefer the realistic look over the cartoon look, but just slightly.
I think the realisic one looks ugly in my opinion. I like the cell shading because it looks crisper

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I think the realisic one looks ugly in my opinion. I like the cell shading because it looks crisper
On the subject of Spaceworld, I did some digging around and well... What I found made me happy.
So, there was this CBFD demo scene. Some people argue that It was nothing because CBFD came out in 2001. I do not think this is the case. If you look closely at the video, you can see the rock people are much more smooth. Why? Because Nintendo wanted to show how powerful their hardware was. (That is also why so many detailed models appeared on one screen so often there) Seeing that they used something from BFD on the Gamecube kind of confirmed that Nintendo wanted to use the ip. Sure Nintendo was never fond of Conker, but why else would they allow Conker to be seen on Gamecube Hardware? Not to mention, Rare and Nintendo agreed to have Conker be much more mature. I do believe that Conker had the whole family friendly idea dropped in 2000. The same year Nintendo CHOSE to show BFD on the Gamecube. I mean, Nintendo did not have to show BFD at all. But, they chose to. Nintendo fully knew what Conker's bad fur day was. Especially if Rock Solid was shown. (Thats the club. Not sure if you know) By that time in development, the game was almost complete. If they did not want anything to do to Conker, I doubt that they would have shown anything BFD related that could show off the Gamecube's power.
Just a though.
20223412mCv3CDzF.png

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I swear, i am a phantom or this is just not my day today? Nobody have answer at any of my post. ;_;
View attachment 77090
I am here guys, i swear. ;_;
I'm not trying to be rude here, but the thread doesn't revolve around you. Some of your posts will be ignored, specially after the drop in activity. Don't get so worked out over such insignificant things.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm not trying to be rude here, but the thread doesn't revolve around you. Some of your posts will be ignored, specially after the drop in activity. Don't get so worked out over such insignificant things.
I hope the thread isn't focus around me! That would be boring to be honest. I just say that because i posted alot in different thread, demanding if people can help me or thing like that. And nobody answer me, which is why i pointed that i was being like a ghost. (The gif was here more overdramatic.) But yeah, if i sounded like "HUFGhhggfhhf, pai attution 2 me!!!!!". I am really sorry, i don't want to look like some sort of guys that can't wait for people when they are sleeping. (Excepted strangely the Nintendozone Social Thread. Who seem to have always alot of people. But it's probably because of the speculation in it.) Again, sorry if that post was childish to you or to anyone.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Extra! Extra!

Smashboards sick of waiting for news. An expert claims the drought is "worse than being invaded by Octolings". Details at 2.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Now I'm just trying to imagine what that would sound like.

I imagine something strange.
Are we going really into this?:4gaw:

Now, i actually try to imagine the sound.:4samus:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I am back from school. Did i miss anything important?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I am back from school. Did i miss anything important?
Not really, i have finish my SMRPG level but like i said. I can't upload it. :(

But excepted that, do you can do some Smash now or later?

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Not really, i have finish my SMRPG level but like i said. I can't upload it. :(

But excepted that, do you can do some Smash now or later?
I will play Smash later. :)

I might make more stages soon. How are you?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I will play Smash later. :)

I might make more stages soon. How are you?
I am good i will say. I was kinda salty before because of alot of thing that i won't say here. (Just a hint on one : **** Assist Trophy in Crazy Order.)

But now? I am better. (I still need those goddamn star. >_>)

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I am good i will say. I was kinda salty before because of alot of thing that i won't say here. (Just a hint on one : **** Assist Trophy in Crazy Order.)

But now? I am better. (I still need those goddamn star. >_>)
I think yesterday i was playing Melee and i lost to Giga Bowser in Adventure Mode. I was smad.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think yesterday i was playing Melee and i lost to Giga Bowser in Adventure Mode. I was smad.
Jigglypuff Rest is the worst nightmare that Giga Bowser can have. Since he is so big. It's very easy to rest and kill him at 25%. Sure, you have to do the rest of Adventure Mode with Puff. But Giga Bowser is just a piece of cake with her. (I won Event 51 with Jigglypuff by the way.
#RestAllDay:jigglypuffmelee:)

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Jigglypuff Rest is the worst nightmare that Giga Bowser can have. Since he is so big. It's very easy to rest and kill him at 25%. Sure, you have to do the rest of Adventure Mode with Puff. But Giga Bowser is just a piece of cake with her. (I won Event 51 with Jigglypuff by the way.
#RestAllDay:jigglypuffmelee:)
I was playing Roy on Normal. I could not KO him. Maybe because he is really bad.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
First part of my paper is done, now the other two parts. Good thing is those aren't that difficult to write, bad thing is I only have an evening left to write it. :glare:

I was playing Roy on Normal. I could not KO him. Maybe because he is really bad.
I'm not a good player, but I managed to beat Adventure Mode in Melee with Roy on Hard. All I did was spamming forward Smash and neutral B.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Roy his probably not a good character for fight against Giga Bowser. (Then again, Roy suck in Melee. His only really powerful attack he is F-Smash Sweetspot and hid B-Neutral charged. The rest? Good luck to kill someone with his horrible aerial or his less good ground attack compared to Marth. The only good thing he have his:

1: His F-Smash
2: His Down tilt
3: His grab combo
4: His B-Neutral?
5: TH3 PH1R3

The rest, Marth can do better than him. Funnily, that will be the inverse in Smash 4. 'Karma i guess.)

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Roy his probably not a good character for fight against Giga Bowser. (Then again, Roy suck in Melee. His only really powerful attack he is F-Smash Sweetspot and hid B-Neutral charged. The rest? Good luck to kill someone with his horrible aerial or his less good ground attack compared to Marth. The only good thing he have his:

1: His F-Smash
2: His Down tilt
3: His grab combo
4: His B-Neutral?
5: TH3 PH1R3

The rest, Marth can do better than him. Funnily, that will be the inverse in Smash 4. 'Karma i guess.)
I have beat Adventure Mode on Normal with Marth so i will try Hard soon.

His B-Neutral is extremely powerful when it is fully charged and his down tilt IMO is not very good mostly because he deals more damage at the base of his sword.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I have beat Adventure Mode on Normal with Marth so i will try Hard soon.

His B-Neutral is extremely powerful when it is fully charged and his down tilt IMO is not very good mostly because he deals more damage at the base of his sword.
Roy down-tilt his like his best combo tool. You can do alot of thing with it. (But maybe only on fastfaller.)

Anyway, i can't remember if i beated Adventure Mode on hard or not. I have beated Giga Bowser once, that i remember. And i have beat Master Hand and Crazy Hand one time with Ganondorf if i remember correctly. (His Up Smash his so good against the two hand.)

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Roy down-tilt his like his best combo tool. You can do alot of thing with it. (But maybe only on fastfaller.)

Anyway, i can't remember if i beated Adventure Mode on hard or not. I have beated Giga Bowser once, that i remember. And i have beat Master Hand and Crazy Hand one time with Ganondorf if i remember correctly. (His Up Smash his so good against the two hand.)
To space out your opponents it is terrible. I am too used to Marth. :urg:

I still can not beat Very Hard because of the AI. I was so close to beating Very Hard with no continues once. It was very intense.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
To space out your opponents it is terrible. I am too used to Marth. :urg:

I still can not beat Very Hard because of the AI. I was so close to beating Very Hard with no continues once. It was very intense.
You don't space with Roy. Your going RAMBO!!!:snake: (But it still suck sadly.)

Anyway, i don't known what to do right now.:gw:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So today begins the American League Division series. Bracket 1 features the Texas Rangers and the Toronto Blue Jays at the Rogers Centre, and bracket 2 features the Houston Astros and the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium.

Other than that, I'm kinda heading for a boring day since the Mighty Ducks don't have their first game until later this week.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I don't like Football. It never interested me. It's an OK sport.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
It seems Cliff is the only one here who's an avid fan of American Football.

:231:
I do like American football. That much is true, but I was talking about Americas national pastime. If you want to mock me, at least get your facts straight so I don't always have to bite back. :yoshimelee:

Besides, American football in the NFL is seldom played on any day of the week that isn't Sunday. It does happen, but it's rare.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I'm not a fan of any of the American Big 4. I do like Football (soccer for the Americans) and Cycling when it's the Tour de France. Sprinting, Tennis, Ice Skating and Field Hockey are sports I also like, but not in the sense of closely following them.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Basketball, eh?

I played basketball in high school athletics, but I don't follow the Timberwolves. I actually follow the Los Angeles Lakers as my favorite team, because they used to be the Minnesota Lakers back in the day.
I just think in my opinion that Basketball is a more fun and easy sport for me. With Football, it's very hard for me to follow the ball and get it. But in Basketball, it's alot easier for me. (But frankly, i am not a big fan of sport with a ball. The only i really like are the Minigolf and like i said previously, the Basketball.)

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
The thread is unusually quiet right now.

I am just searching on Smashboards right now.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I do like American football. That much is true, but I was talking about Americas national pastime. If you want to mock me, at least get your facts straight so I don't always have to bite back. :yoshimelee:
...I wasn't trying to mock you. I didn't know you were talking about Baseball. My bad.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I am on Smash right now. So if anyone want to play with me. Just join the room i will open.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Is it weird to feel bad when you come home sick on a day of a test and cant take it? :substitute:
Im a silly person
...I wasn't trying to mock you. I didn't know you were talking about Baseball. My bad.

speaking of baseball, I would love to watch some Japanese baseball games

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Do you think you can do some Smash BlueX BlueX ? Because my room is kinda empty right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom