• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The state of Chihuahua... and by extension my city is considering to drop the Mountain Standard Time and always keep the Mountain Daylight Time, on simple words, we are going to have the spring/summer time all year thus having more hours of daylight during fall/winter.
Why am I suddenly so very confused?
---
God damn it I really need to buy Partners in Time on my Wii u

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
So... I think a Tournament organizer may go to the same church I do. This is basically the best opportunity for me to go to tournaments!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Facebook suggestions sound worse than YouTube ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164

A big part of me thought that but..

You never know with how easily people get triggered nowadays.
True, true...
I understand what you mean. It is the internet after all. :)

I am literally speechless right now. No sarcastic comments or ****ty one-liners. That's a first.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
I checked a video of the Mighty No. 9 demo... it looks decent so far. I just feel it's missing 2-3 things that would polish the game but can't figure what it is. Makes me wonder on what exactly they're using all that money

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Why am I suddenly so very confused?
---
God damn it I really need to buy Partners in Time on my Wii u
Maybe becuse the Daylight saving time stuff.... or just by the word Chihuahua :p

Fun fact: "Chihuahua" doesn't have a solid meaning, the word's origins got lost in translation centuries ago; but the most accepted meaning is "Dry and sandy land" which is accurate due the desertic weather in most of the state

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Maybe becuse the Daylight saving time stuff.... or just by the word Chihuahua :p

Fun fact: "Chihuahua" doesn't have a solid meaning, the word's origins got lost in translation centuries ago; but the most accepted meaning is "Dry and sandy land" which is accurate due the desertic weather in most of the state
I automatically think of the dog :substitute:
Unless you live in a territory snow is never that bad.
I'm going to guess that that territory is like, near mountains? I mean, thats where I think most snow comes from

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Ok. I need everyone to play MM and star my levels even if you hate them. Jk.

The upload cap is annoying though.

R0Y

Smash Master
Welp, i'm going to continue my dialogue from yesteday. I hope i haven't forget how i wanted to write it.

Whoa, nice avatar dude. Her side taunt is the best in the game. I wish it did 1 damage like one of Luigi's though.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
If Only Happy Home Designer had the option to put your own sounds, I would put this in my stores
Everys Great at Your Junes
lol, well, the Xoloxcuintl dog (that is a direct ancestor of the Chihuahua dog) was discovered here.
Also, one of the debunked meanings of the word is: "where the dogs bark"
Chihuahua is going in my book of amazing words now

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
BadMiiversePost on twitter is funny but I had to unfollow them today because those Splatoon posts are gross. The one today made me nauseous. Such a shame because the Smash stuff in particular was really funny but the Splatoon creep factor is too damn strong, some people...

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
BadMiiversePost on twitter is funny but I had to unfollow them today because those Splatoon posts are gross. The one today made me nauseous. Such a shame because the Smash stuff in particular was really funny but the Splatoon creep factor is too damn strong, some people...
Dunno about you but those posts made me laugh hard

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
You guys pick on Cliff way too much. Seriously, give it a rest. This circlejerking that comes at Cliff's expense has got to stop.
He did something new guys ( and against the rules I think) Lets party
I know you claim that you say harsh things because you want to be honest, but nothing in this quoted post does that. It's literally just you being a jerk.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
You guys pick on Cliff way too much. Seriously, give it a rest. This circlejerking that comes at Cliff's expense has got to stop.
That's exactly right. I never deserved it when it started, and I sure as hell don't deserve it now.

I know you claim that you say harsh things because you want to be honest, but nothing in this quoted post does that. It's literally just you being a jerk.
I couldn't have put it better myself. What Oboro does is not the way to be honest. It's more like a way to get run outta here by the mods if you ask me.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I really don't want to go back there and link it but I'm not talking about "Squid ink can't melt steel beams" or "Bush did 9/11." It was a post about 12 hours ago give or take I suppose.
What posts where I need to see this

D

Deleted member

I don't take his posts seriously and pretty much don't make fun of them (and if I do, it's in a good way).

This has become some bully of sorts.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Now, I certainly don't agree with all of Russian policy, but, as the video says, American / UN imperialism / foreign intervention is the direct cause of, well, all sorts of bad things.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
It's more like a way to get run outta here by the mods if you ask me.
If I wanted that, I would of asked them to ban me off this site a long time ago

Which I did a few years ago actually

I mean if mods feel its right, the can do it if they want. I wouldn't mind.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Well I was mostly focusing on the gif only post part tbh
The post contained text in it in response to another quote--after seeing countless other posts like that on this thread, I'm pretty sure it's alright.
And about your post, you didn't have to phrase it the way you did, implying that he didn't know how to do different things before. It's almost bullying at this point.

It was too easy though. Depressed Brony Support Group? Why would I not tag him?

I really shouldn't be making fun of this.
Please don't. Depression is really serious.

I don't take his posts seriously and pretty much don't make fun of them (and if I do, it's in a good way).

This has become some bully of sorts.
Thank you. And yeah, I agree.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom