• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
I know that you like cute things... So I saved this image from the PM alt thread. Someone posted these as Pikachu alts.
View attachment 77010
My favorites are the witch, and Golbat outfit. Actually, they are all my favorite. I wish they were all alts in PM.
Gengar and Golbat are among my top five favorite Pokemon. That being said, Pikachu is also among my top five least favorite Pokemon, so the effect is sort of canceled out.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Yeah...oopsie. :p
Thank you for the link! I'm going to check it out now!
I know this is out of nowhere and maybe a bit rude but...

Every time I play Arkham Knight the fact that I now know your name isn't a Blüdhaven reference just kills me.

I'm so sorry but it's true.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Its been an hour and I am still numb...
___
If I go to tournaments, would you guys watch if there was a stream?
I don't want to go until I got my Conker hoodie. Its real simple. Its a black hoodie with Conker sitting in the middle of it.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
As long as you keep the Venipede long enough for it to be a Scolipede, Ill be happy

"Backside of the TV" could be one
But it really isnt a spoiler at all. That reason for that name happens almost right at the beginning of the game
why on earth would Music names have spoilers in them?
Scolipede is my second favourite bug pokemon so it's very likely.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
___
If I go to tournaments, would you guys watch if there were a stream?
I don't want to go until I got my Conker hoodie. Its real simple. Its a black hoodie with Conker sitting in the middle of it.
I would watch it. What tournament are you going and what time?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
If I go to tournaments, would you guys watch if there were a stream?
If you post a :link64:, I'd be able to watch.

D

Deleted member

___
If I go to tournaments, would you guys watch if there was a stream?
I rarely watch tournaments, to be honest. But I'll go with a "yes" just to see how it'd turn out in the eventual future.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I would watch it. What tournament are you going and what time?
It was just a question. I expect that I can go after my Birthday. Also, thank you. And to you to Space Stranger Space Stranger
Sad thing is, I live in Modesto (U better not come here to take me) so there probably will not be any big tournaments. I'll have to wait until I am old enough to travel by myself for bigger tourneys. My brother could drive me to further places though.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
It was just a question. I expect that I can go after my Birthday. Also, thank you. And to you to Space Stranger Space Stranger
Sad thing is, I live in Modesto (U better not come here to take me) so there probably will not be any big tournaments. I'll have to wait until I am old enough to travel by myself for bigger tourneys. My brother could drive me to further places though.
It might be better if you ask your brother to take you to tournaments.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
It might be better if you ask your brother to take you to tournaments.
Thats another problem. My oldest brother is going to the Air Force (Or, so he says) soon so I only have my other brother who is not old enough to drive yet. My oldest brother would, but he has 2 jobs and wants to go t the Air Force...

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Thats another problem. My oldest brother is going to the Air Force (Or, so he says) soon so I only have my other brother who is not old enough to drive yet. My oldest brother would, but he has 2 jobs and wants to go t the Air Force...
OK.

What about your parents? Can they take you?

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, EmceeEspio EmceeEspio , are you still doing that character selection screen mockup featuring all your creations and my character?

This image (which was already shown two pages ago) would be very useful if you want to get better at drawing him.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
As long as you keep the Venipede long enough for it to be a Scolipede, Ill be happy

"Backside of the TV" could be one
But it really isnt a spoiler at all. That reason for that name happens almost right at the beginning of the game
why on earth would Music names have spoilers in them?
Sometimes, there are soundtracks that have oddly specific song titles, like
"Qui-Gon's Funeral" From Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, and "You May Call Me Father" from Bayonetta.
I don't know why people do that, but it happens.
I'm just being careful.
When the game you're playing is partially a "WHO DUNNIT!?" you have to be careful.

"Backside of the TV" eh?

Well now I'm wondering what's behind "The TV"...
I suppose I'll find out soon.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Sometimes, there are soundtracks that have oddly specific song titles, like
"Qui-Gon's Funeral" From Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, and "You May Call Me Father" from Bayonetta.
I don't know why people do that, but it happens.
I'm just being careful.
When the game you're playing is partially a "WHO DUNNIT!?" you have to be careful.
Well if you didn't lay a hand on Bayo, you wont now what that song is about anyway unless you went out of your way to go on the wiki to find it out who it was

At least thats how I see it

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
View attachment 77014 The truth stings. Like limon juice on a paper cut. That **** burns man. :urg:
I said sorry.

Nightwing though...

Oh yeah, EmceeEspio EmceeEspio , are you still doing that character selection screen mockup featuring all your creations and my character?

This image (which was already shown two pages ago) would be very useful if you want to get better at drawing him.
Oh yeah thanks for reminding me!

I still have not designed your TEAM PHANTASY UNIVERSE counterpart.

I say Universe because if I get enough done to really get started and it takes off, I might do spinoffs based on big side characters like Spaz Ryder.

I do appreciate finally being able to see Aspyr's full body design though.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It was another rainy day (fortunately there wasn't hail this time) We got a Husky puppy for my niece, it is cute af.

Also I saw a Mustang crashing :denzel:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
OK.

What about your parents? Can they take you?
Kind of. So, my dad is in Mexico (Ole) so he is out of the picture. My Mother would only take me during Saturday's. Unless if there are tournaments during breaks. Or if The tourney does not last long, She could possibly take me after school.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Kind of. So, my dad is in Mexico (Ole) so he is out of the picture. My Mother would only take me during Saturday's. Unless if there are tournaments during breaks. Or if The tourney does not last long, She could possibly take me after school.
Hmmm... OK check the date of the events and try to ask your parents.
Sorry if this is terrible advice.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164

I said sorry.

Nightwing though...

I say Universe because if I get enough done to really get started and it takes off, I might do spinoffs based on big side characters like Spaz Ryder.

I wasn't being serious though. Whenever I put a gif or picture after someone says something insulting to me that means I don't really take offense to it and joke around. Come on. If I was actually pissed off, do you really think I would use that limon juice simile?
But I guess it's my fault. Nobody can actually detect sarcasm or joking around with text. :p

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Mustang Horse or Mustang Car?
Mustang car, it slipped on the wet asphalt while trying to turn right and smacked a wall
The front part got visibly destroyed but the car still was able to move, so the driver quickly escaped.

My inner Nascar fan immediately said: "Throw the Yellow Flag!"

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I wasn't being serious though. Whenever I put a gif or picture after someone says something insulting to me that means I don't really take offense to it and joke around. Come on. If I was actually pissed off, do you really think I would use that limon juice simile?
But I guess it's my fault. Nobody can actually detect sarcasm or joking around with text. :p
A big part of me thought that but..

You never know with how easily people get triggered nowadays.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Why do I feel that Sakurai will troll us all with the following character reveals:

Lucha Libre Pikachu (apparently trained by Armor King from Tekken)

or "him?"
Super Maker Mario. X_X

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Why do I feel that Sakurai will troll us all with the following character reveals:

Lucha Libre Pikachu (apparently trained by Armor King from Tekken)

or "him?"
Super Maker Mario. X_X
I would main Pika libre. Gotta' stay true to my ethnicity. Not only that, that Pikachu looks cool.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Like I said, Masked Pikachu was trained by Armor King

To be honest I'd prefer either Blaziken or Sceptile. Either way, I can sense that Sakurai is gonna pay tribute to Pokemon Pokken Tournament some how.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Yeah I love the rude, badass Barto more than the fan boy Barto. 24/7 Luffy was way too much for him.

I was so pumped for Buggy, and Mr. 3 too! Who I'm assuming is now pretty high up - just like Baroque Works of old!

And Alvida was there! Her face is shaded but she's in the top hat next to Mr. 3. Flashing her uh... self.
View attachment 76954

I can't wait to get to Zou either. I miss Sanji and Brook now! But at the same time, I want to see what happens with Kaido and the Revs! Also I wouldn't be surprised if Buggy acts all rash and sends his men to Luffy.

Oh man, I'm already so excited for this arc. Who else is going to turn up?!

I wonder if Lucci and the CP-0 will follow Luffy?
Oh yeah there she is. I must have missed her while I was reading :lol:

And she's not really flashing, she was always that revealing ever since Loguetown.

D

Deleted member

My old namesake character can help fix this. :smirk:

And I see, sounds interesting.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Good idea!

I never played Super Mario RPG. Is it good?
it really is good :)

And it;s kinda weird how it got splitted into 2 different rpg branch. M&l inherited from the feels of the battles where you had very long bosses but are challenging and fun while going to do its own things with the battle system. Paper Mario more inherited the battles system, but with really its own feel and everythign basically.

But the game itself? you could feel there's a lot of foundation similar to these 2 rpg series, but it's a one of its kind. Which is why it;s still worth to play today :)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The state of Chihuahua... and by extension my city is considering to drop the Mountain Standard Time and always keep the Mountain Daylight Time, on simple words, we are going to have the spring/summer time all year thus having more hours of daylight during fall/winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom