• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Somehow I can imagine Ganondorf as that villain with a soft spot in his heart. I'd like to try his recipes one day :4ganondorf:
H1EY4.gif

I think it's time for me to quit this forum.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
  • They are ignorant
  • They don't want Layton
  • They are idiots/trolls.
Pick one.

Though the argument died down after Villager was shown off. It was much much more common before that.

:231:
I think he would be an interesting fighter but i am not sure how his moveset would work.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Woah, BlueX BlueX , your avatar is really cool!
Also, i didn't finish it but here a little more worked of my dialogue. Sorry there isn't much but it's really late here.

Zelox: ....ZzZz

Marsa: Hey....

Zelox: ...ZzzzzZz..

Marsa: ....Hey!....

Zelox: zzZzzzzZ.....

Marsa: HEY!!!!

Zelox: AHHHHHHH! What his happening?!

Marsa: It's happening that your a sleeping not in your bed! Your are probably completely cold now!

Zelox: Ah uh... No i'm fine. I'm feeling normal actually...In fact, i am don't feeling cold at all.

Marsa: Humpf! Your bad at lying! Here, let me see.

Zelox: Hey! Don't touch me!

Marsa: ......No, you're not lying...You are in perfect form in fact!

Zelox: See! I'm normal, there is nothing to worry about.

Marsa: .....If you say so. Ok, sorry about that.

Zelox: Sorry about what?

Marsa: That i don't trusted you. But really, i was worried that you get cold here.

Zelox: Ah uh....Yeah.

Marsa: But you really need to sleep in a bed however! You are like a zombie! Even without see it, i can feel that you are tired.

Zelox: Huuu..You think? Venos say that i am not serious enough and that i'm really stupid sometime for a genius. But, even tough he is kinda right. I prefer to use my energy on little thing. And i prefer think always positively.

Marsa: So...Why you're feeling so tired? It is because of our fight? You seemed normal before.

Zelox: No no, it's just.... Something. Sorry i can't say what it is.

Marsa: ... Well OK. I have also my secret so i'm not going to force you to say your secret.

Zelox: Yeah...

Marsa: You known... You are kinda like me.

Zelox: What?

Marsa: Don't make a face like that!.....You see, i was born in Japan. I haved 3 years when the meteorite fall in the world...And destroy my town.

Zelox: Really?! How you...

Marsa: I don't known the detail. But apparantly, i was a miracle that i was alive when they find me. But.....The cost of that i was still in this world. Was to lost of able to see everything...

Zelox: I...I am really sorry for you.

Marsa: Don't feel sorry. I hate that... Or atleast, i dislike that.

Zelox: Oh sor.... I mean, why do you don't like that?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Woah, BlueX BlueX , your avatar is really cool!
Also, i didn't finish it but here a little more worked of my dialogue. Sorry there isn't much but it's really late here.

Zelox: ....ZzZz

Marsa: Hey....

Zelox: ...ZzzzzZz..

Marsa: ....Hey!....

Zelox: zzZzzzzZ.....

Marsa: HEY!!!!

Zelox: AHHHHHHH! What his happening?!

Marsa: It's happening that your a sleeping not in your bed! Your are probably completely cold now!

Zelox: Ah uh... No i'm fine. I'm feeling normal actually...In fact, i am don't feeling cold at all.

Marsa: Humpf! Your bad at lying! Here, let me see.

Zelox: Hey! Don't touch me!

Marsa: ......No, you're not lying...You are in perfect form in fact!

Zelox: See! I'm normal, there is nothing to worry about.

Marsa: .....If you say so. Ok, sorry about that.

Zelox: Sorry about what?

Marsa: That i don't trusted you. But really, i was worried that you get cold here.

Zelox: Ah uh....Yeah.

Marsa: But you really need to sleep in a bed however! You are like a zombie! Even without see it, i can feel that you are tired.

Zelox: Huuu..You think? Venos say that i am not serious enough and that i'm really stupid sometime for a genius. But, even tough he is kinda right. I prefer to use my energy on little thing. And i prefer think always positively.

Marsa: So...Why you're feeling so tired? It is because of our fight? You seemed normal before.

Zelox: No no, it's just.... Something. Sorry i can't say what it is.

Marsa: ... Well OK. I have also my secret so i'm not going to force you to say your secret.

Zelox: Yeah...

Marsa: You known... You are kinda like me.

Zelox: What?

Marsa: Don't make a face like that!.....You see, i was born in Japan. I haved 3 years when the meteorite fall in the world...And destroy my town.

Zelox: Really?! How you...

Marsa: I don't known the detail. But apparantly, i was a miracle that i was alive when they find me. But.....The cost of that i was still in this world. Was to lost of able to see everything...

Zelox: I...I am really sorry for you.

Marsa: Don't feel sorry. I hate that... Or atleast, i dislike that.

Zelox: Oh sor.... I mean, why do you don't like that?
Thank you. :)

I have been thinking about completing Marjora's Mask 3D 100% with the use of a strategy guide.

Also good dialogue BTW. :)

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
That would acually be amazing.
Insted of the Knee of electricity, its a Steel Pipe of electricity

your just making me want him more
I never said it was a bad thing anyway
I basically main Ganondorf and Captain Falcon and if this was the case I'd throw Layton in as well.

I wonder what his final smash would be though

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Thank you. :)

I have been thinking about completing Marjora's Mask 3D 100% with the use of a strategy guide.

Also good dialogue BTW. :)
Completing 100% Majora Mask without any help? Well good luck on that. Because you will need it.:roypm:
Also thanks! :) How do you think it is? Like, do you understand what the character say and do you feel other thing on them?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
The K. Rool thread is up to the brim with guests and lurkers.

It seems no one had tried to collect all the info about the rumour in one place. Huh.

:231:
I actually found out about it on Reddit, which is why I accidentally got sucked back into being here again.
No complaints, I feel at home again.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Completing 100% Majora Mask without any help? Well good luck on that. Because you will need it.:roypm:
Also thanks! :) How do you think it is? Like, do you understand what the character say and do you feel other thing on them?
Yes. I can understand. Marsa came from Japan and was destroyed by a meteorite i think.

Also thank you again about MM 3D. :)

D

Deleted member

Sorry for interrupting the current topic. The base design is finished, and I added a thick outline.

Now onto the shading and colors... yeah, not the best of my works, but still doable.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yes. I can understand. Marsa came from Japan and was destroyed by a meteorite i think.

Also thank you again about MM 3D. :)
Well it's good if you understand for now :)
Well guys, i think it's time for me to go to....
"See a new Smash King video"
.....Well goddamnit. I will came back later.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Well it's good if you understand for now :)
Well guys, i think it's time for me to go to....
"See a new Smash King video"
.....Well goddamnit. I will came back later.
What do you my custom title should be?

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
That's remind me. Why so many people want Ganondorf to have a sword. If they are complaining that the roster have way too much sword fighter? Sometime, i can't understand fanboy logic.... (And Ganondorf is very fun to use anyway. And he have a sword attack in one of his custom move too.)

Also, i have see a double post FalKoopa FalKoopa .:smirk:
I hate to say it, but it might have something to do with the fact that the Smash fandom is comprised of more than one person.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I recently tried playing "Quest for Glory"

I have played LOTS of games with no voice acting or anything before, but I have never played a game so ...silent

I never noticed how much the sound effects of opening menus and beeps during people talking helped old games.

Quest for Glory has none of that. Just music in the background

D

Deleted member

Why would you even want Ganondorf to have his moveset changed? There'd be a ton of people complaining about it.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Why would you even want Ganondorf to have his moveset changed? There'd be a ton of people complaining about it.
Myself included.

I wouldn't be opposed to another version of Ganondorf being in with a more... warlock-y moveset. I would love it. Most people would complain because it'd be a second Ganondorf though.

People will complain no matter what.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I only know him because of the missing Mister Rogers' Neighborhood episode.
Oh, so he's the guy from Mister Rogers' Neighborhood?

I never watched that show. They did broadcast it on KTCA when I was a little kid, but the only KTCA I ever watched was Magic School Bus and Puzzle Place. We never paid much attention to Mr Rogers' Neighborhood.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What do you my custom title should be?
You should have something that represent you i will say. Really, do what you want to have.

But enough of that, you. Everyone, you have to watch Smash King, NOW! HERE A LINK FOR THE LATEST EPISODE.
https://youtu.be/5XglG1ftaMo
It's Amazing! It's Great!!! IT'S!!!!! GUH!!! CLICK IT! DO IT!!!! JUST DO IT!!!!!!! FOR THE PINGAS LORD!!!
oie_2475623PdxTz46m.png

Also i am going to bed. Ciao.:4littlemac:

(BUT DO IT!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom