• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Are you ok? Do you want to talk about this in a PM?
I. . .I've had enough of PMs for one day.

An internet hug would be nice.

. . .I'm literally crying right now.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Coricus Coricus and I talked it out in the Private messages and I'm gonna pretend this mess never happened. Now this saga has closure.

You need some handkerchiefs?

Last edited:

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
haha I thought yours were fine! But honestly, if you're looking for creative advice, I'd ask @Cyndane, Z25 Z25 , ThePenguinGamer0 ThePenguinGamer0 , Metal Shop X Metal Shop X , and the others who've submitted stages. I think all of theirs are better than anything I've come up with! (Which is why I'm showing off stages more than uploading my own lol)
Thanks, man! I didn't know I was that good of a Mario Maker to others.

I really just do what I think is unique.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Dont let it ruin your life. Like Cyn said, you said sorry, Try to move on, its not that bad
---
In other news vocaloid songs give good icon materials

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I should watch MLG video for passing time. It could help me i guess.
MLG montage parody?

Where are they announcing the winner for the ballot?

*explosive hug*
What Cyndane said is right. You apologies and you should move on. I think this has happened to me before.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Don't worry about it. Put it behind you.

You have already apologised for it and there's nothing else you can do, really. So stop beating yourself up over it.

EDIT: Ah, GuyBrush is here. That settles it, I'd say.

:231:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
MLG montage parody?

Where are they announcing the winner for the ballot?

*explosive hug*
What Cyndane said is right. You apologies and you should move on. I think this has happened to me before.
WHO KNOWN??? It's Nintendo we are talking. Anything could happen at any moment.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Wait, I can't post linked images on my phone anymore?? Let me see if I can guess the HTML. . .

Talking with flowers is actually pretty artsy, but I bet it's horribly expensive IRL.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm curious to know when the ballot will get announced, but something tells me if we aren't getting it now, we're waiting at least a couple of weeks for the good news.

D

Deleted member

I'm sure you don't care, but the lineart process has begun. The whole image is smaller compared to the full-fledged artwork the last avatar had (in terms of dimensions), so this should make it easier for me.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
No but there is this thing called patience

Its a good thing to have
The least some people could do is wait until the weekend is over before complaining. I doubt these kinds of things would be shown off on some random Saturday or Sunday. Not to mention who knows how long it'll take for them to count up said votes, and whether or not some votes need to be ignored(i.e, Shrek, Spongebob and any other non-video game character.)

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

I'm sure you don't care, but the lineart process has begun. The whole image is smaller compared to the full-fledged artwork the last avatar had (in terms of dimensions), so this should make it easier for me.
This looks very good!

How is it that you don't use your previous avatar anymore?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Did you ever get Zero's Saber in Megaman X3? It is very overpowered.
Both times I've beaten Mega Man X3 I didn't get the Z-Saber. So suffice to say, Sigma's second form is a ***** to up against. Still I beat it twice with the X-Buster. That said, the Gold Armor is pretty broken. Double Air-Dashes? *****, you can't top that.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Did you ever get Zero's Saber in Megaman X3? It is very overpowered.
Zero Saber in MMX3 is the equivalent of the Hadouken for MMX1 and the Shoryuken in MMX2. ( A secret weapon that is hard to get but can kill most ennemy very easily in short.)

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Both times I've beaten Mega Man X3 I didn't get the Z-Saber. So suffice to say, Sigma's second form is a ***** to up against. Still I beat it twice with the X-Buster. That said, the Gold Armor is pretty broken. Double Air-Dashes? *****, you can't top that.
Zero Saber in MMX3 is the equivalent of the Hadouken for MMX1 and the Shoryuken in MMX2. ( A secret weapon that is hard to get but can kill most ennemy very easily in short.)
Undoubtedly it is the best upgrade in the game as both forms of Sigma can be destroyed in 2 hits.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So there's three stereotypes we can confirm right now.

1. Those expecting the ballot winner to be announced this weekend
2. Those who anticipate we may even have to wait months. (Which I agree with)
Or 3. Those who do not care.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
NOW I know what was wrong with my phone charger! There was a big 'ol crack in it. I put some wire tape on it and hopefully it works better now.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Are you sure you're using the word 'stereotype' correctly?

I can't sleep. HALP.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Thats not stereotypes

Do you know what stereotypes are?
I can't sleep. HALP.

Will this help?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Lineart is still unfinished, but I've managed to create a quick sketch of the whole body to avoid getting distracted by the original photo.

And Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi , I must be stereotype part of category #3, considering I don't care who wins the ballot or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
NOW I know what was wrong with my phone charger! There was a big 'ol crack in it. I put some wire tape on it and hopefully it works better now.
Duct Tape: Nature's Repairman.

Undoubtedly it is the best upgrade in the game as both forms of Sigma can be destroyed in 2 hits.
Oh I know, I just never bothered with it yet. But the Gold Armor was more than enough since it has a variety of broken powers. Now that I think of it, I never really got the SRK in Mega Man X2. X2 Sigma, while still difficult, I could beat so long as I had the E-Tanks to Knock him out. I got it in the Xtreme games though.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
GUYS!
How many times does it need to be repeated? There is NO BALLOT WINNER! It's a suggestion box. Sure the character with the most votes could be chosen, but It is not a guarantee. The ballot specifically says it's for suggestions as to who would make good smash fighters. Nobody truly wins the ballot, so if you are looking for results that gives us a winner, we probably will never get those.

My take? The only time we will see votes is when a new character is shown, they will show votes for said character. Don't expect them to name a winner, because it probably won't happen. I think they might showcase votes they liked but none that name a winner. Even if someone did "win" they wouldn't publish that, because then people expect it to happen and it ruins the surprise/hype.

That said, carry on.

Also I hope I don't sound rude, I just don't want people to get hyped for what could very well be nothing.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Lineart is still unfinished, but I've managed to create a quick sketch of the whole body to avoid getting distracted by the original photo.

And Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi , I must be stereotype #3, considering I don't care who wins the ballot or not.
So good...Even tough it's just a concept art i will say. ( My draw will never be that good.:( Or not before a very long time. I'm sorry for my character that a very hard to draw at that point. They deserve something better.)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
GUYS!
How many times does it need to be repeated? There is NO BALLOT WINNER! It's a suggestion box. Sure the character with the most votes could be chosen, but It is not a guarantee. The ballot specifically says it's for suggestions as to who would make good smash fighters. Nobody truly wins the ballot, so if you are looking for results that gives us a winner, we probably will never get those.

My take? The only time we will see votes is when a new character is shown, they will show votes for said character. Don't expect them to name a winner, because it probably won't happen. I think they might showcase votes they liked but none that name a winner. Even if someone did "win" they wouldn't publish that, because then people expect it to happen and it ruins the surprise/hype.

That said, carry on.

Also I hope I don't sound rude, I just don't want people to get hyped for what could very well be nothing.
That much is true. Given Sakurai's desire to surprise people, I think we might someone who hadn't gotten many votes, but could work as a very interesting fighter. Still, from a money stand-point, going with the most popular could lead to the most revenue in the long run.

For now, we just gotta be patient and wait for some announcement.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm in Category 1, in any case. Not this weekend, but I expect some news within this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom