• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
>two years ago I built a go-cart from parts (my great aunt owned a go-cart track at one point and had a few of the carts laying in her yard she said I could have them if I would move them)
>my friends dad saw it in the basement and wanted to buy it for my friends little brother
>he said he would pay $500 dollars for it (its actually really nice it has a roll cage and everything)
>tell my parents that someone wants to buy it
>they say its cool
>my brother says that I can't sell it because I gave it to him years ago
>i never actually gave it to him
>my parents believe him
>he sells it to my friends dad for $500
my brother actually just stole $500 from me. it's not like he doesn't already have a better paying job that me or that our parents bought him a car yet refuse to do so for me despite the fact that I'm a better driver than him or that our parents are paying his way throght collage while im expected to come up with the funds myself. WHY DOES HE NEED MY $500 ON TOP OF ALL OF THAT ;~;

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I'm not expecting anything ballot-related soon. Maybe we'll hear something in the next Direct, whenever that is. Maybe.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I lot happened since I was asleep. :laugh: Whenever it's the weekend, I have a nasty habit of sleeping late and waking up at a late time. This time I woke up at 3:07 pm. The latest I ever woke up was at 5 something pm and that was during the Thanksgiving Break of 2014.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
>two years ago I built a go-cart from parts (my great aunt owned a go-cart track at one point and had a few of the carts laying in her yard she said I could have them if I would move them)
>my friends dad saw it in the basement and wanted to buy it for my friends little brother
>he said he would pay $500 dollars for it (its actually really nice it has a roll cage and everything)
>they say its cool
>my parents believe him
my brother actually just stole $500 from me. it's not like he doesn't already have a better paying job that me or that our parents bought him a car yet refuse to do so for me despite the fact that I'm a better driver than him or that our parents are paying his way throght collage while im expected to come up with the funds myself. WHY DOES HE NEED MY $500 ON TOP OF ALL OF THAT ;~;
Your family is kind of mean.

My mom said she was always the Unfavorite in her family, too.

If I can provide any sort of moral support, I'm here.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Hey, folks.
Sorry I haven't shown up in awhile, I've been stressed out lately, and I was doing insanely tedious community service for school today. :shades:

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
>they say its cool
>my parents believe him
Wow....no offense but your parents seems to be major *****. I can't understand parents and all this favortism crap. I hate it as much as the teacher's pet at school.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Hey, folks.
Sorry I haven't shown up in awhile, I've been stressed out lately, and I was doing insanely tedious community service for school today. :shades:
I'm in the same bandwagon as you dude. How much do you have to complete? I have to do 200 hours by the end of senior year. If I don't do them, I don't graduate. smh...:glare:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I lot happened since I was asleep. :laugh: Whenever it's the weekend, I have a nasty habit of sleeping late and waking up at a late time. This time I woke up at 3:07 pm. The latest I ever woke up was at 5 something pm and that was during the Thanksgiving Break of 2014.
I once went to bed at almost 5 am once. I like to stay up very late in the weekends.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
That happened to me about two times my whole lifetime. Worse decision that I had ever made. I felt like a zambie. :p
Last night i stayed up untill 4:00 AM because my dad told me to go to bed and it is 00:03 right now.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

I have Tarts?:cheep:

You see that red bird in the left? In front of him is a tart
If all that stuff is also in AC:NL, or even some of it, I have a lot of item hunting to do and maybe a change of decorative plans.

I already have the chocolate fountain and a *checks item name* dessert case in my AC:NL house, and some tarts might be fun to additionally engage my sweet tooth.

Wait, Cyrus said I could change the chocolate, didn't he?

Time to check and see how he can change it. :4megaman:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If all that stuff is also in AC:NL, or even some of it, I have a lot of item hunting to do and maybe a change of decorative plans.

I already have the chocolate fountain and a *checks item name* dessert case in my AC:NL house, and some tarts might be fun to additionally engage my sweet tooth.

Wait, Cyrus said I could change the chocolate, didn't he?

Time to check and see how he can change it. :4megaman:
I am not sure if the Tart is in NL, It may be a new itenmfor Happy Home

D

Deleted member

I'm done with the avatar for today. Will go back to designing it tomorrow.

The ballot's come a long way.

I don't expect new information on it to surface any time soon though.
Would it make sense to reveal any new information related to it next year?

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Anyone want to play to play 3DS or Wii U? I can only play 4 rounds though...
NVM i'll just play CBFD.

Last edited:

PF9

Smash Lord
I think future patches should come with new items.

Here's one I had in mind:

Ice Flower

Hailing from the New Super Mario Bros. subset of the Super Mario series, the Ice Flower, much like its counterpart the Fire Flower, would have its mechanics changed for Smash. Whereas the Fire Flower acts as a flamethrower, the Ice Flower would unleash a blizzard attack that is not dissimilar to that the Ice Climbers had, only if you keep holding down A, it lasts the same amount of time a Fire Flower would. The blizzard attack would come with typical sound effects from associated with real-life blizzard. The Ice Flower would also have the potential to freeze opponents if their damage is high enough.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I think future patches should come with new items.

Here's one I had in mind:

Ice Flower

Hailing from the New Super Mario Bros. subset of the Super Mario series, the Ice Flower, much like its counterpart the Fire Flower, would have its mechanics changed for Smash. Whereas the Fire Flower acts as a flamethrower, the Ice Flower would unleash a blizzard attack that is not dissimilar to that the Ice Climbers had, only if you keep holding down A, it lasts the same amount of time a Fire Flower would. The blizzard attack would come with typical sound effects from associated with real-life blizzard. The Ice Flower would also have the potential to freeze opponents if their damage is high enough.
Well, we gotta save SOME content for the next game half a decade from now. It never hurts to hoard item ideas, though, and I like this one.

Mind if I add it to my little collection of Smash Bros ideas? I'm terrible at coming up with new items.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I had to wait an hour for the internet to connect again because my dad was installing the new router, but that's over at last. :) The funny thing was when I was flipping through the channels on my T.V, one of the channels had movie I wanted to see.
What was that movie?
Top Gun. :4pacman: I finally get the oppurtunity to see it.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I made a new level for anyone interested! :)
It's called Wylde Spectre, ID# 1400-0000-0089-D1BA

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
How is Youkai Watch considered a Pokémon killer, anyway? The hero's sidekick looks ugly, and even the cat they tried to make cute is only cute due to behavior and has this really blank stare.

At any rate, the anime of it is too wildly Japanese for me to see it catching on in the U.S. It's hard to get more regional than stag catching.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom