• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Pff, you can't?

That's disappointing.

There's probably something in it that could still carry over to mainline AC, though, so I'll keep it somewhere in the back of my mind.
as long as you dont expect a spinoff to be a main game, you are fine
It's quite humane. Balloon furniture is just the gaudiest, ugliest and most aesthetically unpleasing of all furniture sets. :p
Omg You get me, everything in that set was butt ugly

Filbert should be glad I spared hin:4villagerf:
----
I am in mighty need for some Layton patterns for Happy Home

Last edited:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Okay guys, 2 people have officially submitted their stages for the Spooky Mario Maker competition. In order for me to send out the 1st prize $20 Eshop card and 2nd prize $20 Eshop card, there have to be 5 submissions. Completely free contest, so look at the rules, and send in your stages! http://slickwylde.com/spooky_comp.html (Make sure to read all the rules)

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Okay guys, 2 people have officially submitted their stages for the Spooky Mario Maker competition. In order for me to send out the 1st prize $20 Eshop card and 2nd prize $20 Eshop card, there have to be 5 submissions. Completely free contest, so look at the rules, and send in your stages! http://slickwylde.com/spooky_comp.html (Make sure to read all the rules)
I need some MM advice. How do you often come with ideas?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
A second person have submit his level to the competition? Great! I hope others people will submit their spooky level soon. :)

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
What a great way to send off the Smash Ballot people lost their **** for.
Worthwhile Smash Ballot Vote.png

I'm going to do a few more. The last text box is alarmingly self aware of its intention.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Not sure what you mean haha :mario64:
I mean where do your stage ideas come from? I can not think of any ideas because i am really uncreative. :p

I can not think about what to make when i am playing the game.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
as long as you dont expect a spinoff to be a main game, you are fine

Omg You get me, everything in that set was butt ugly

Filbert should be glad I spared hin:4villagerf:
----
I am in mighty need for some Layton patterns for Happy Home
Balloon furniture may be ugly, but at least the bed makes funny sounds when you get on it. :p

I might use my set to gather temporary HHA points in AC:NL sometime.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Some people say the Ballot winners will be announced at the big house 5 because Nintendo is sponsoring it. Probably not...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
on the desk by Lottie there is a red laptop where you can upload your stuff and people can visit and vote and you can also do that with other peoples stuff

If you dont have that and didn't even touch the book, your missing out on rather big chunks for the game
I've got a couple of the book stuff.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Some people say the Ballot winners will be announced at the big house 5 because Nintendo is sponsoring it. Probably not...
PFFFT
That reminds of EVO, when they said they would announce a character there too.
I don't think Nintendo really cares much for those tournaments.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Smash fans are hilarious honestly. It's funny how much they think they deserve.
The Nintenzone thread in general tbh
I've got a couple of the book stuff.
Whenever you get that computer, I could give you some of my places codes for you to see

Last edited:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I mean where do your stage ideas come from? I can not think of any ideas because i am really uncreative. :p

haha I thought yours were fine! But honestly, if you're looking for creative advice, I'd ask Cyn Cyn , Z25 Z25 , @ThePenguinGamer0, Metal Shop X Metal Shop X , and the others who've submitted stages. I think all of theirs are better than anything I've come up with! (Which is why I'm showing off stages more than uploading my own lol)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
haha I thought yours were fine! But honestly, if you're looking for creative advice, I'd ask Cyn Cyn , Z25 Z25 , @ThePenguinGamer0, Metal Shop X Metal Shop X , and the others who've submitted stages. I think all of theirs are better than anything I've come up with! (Which is why I'm showing off stages more than uploading my own lol)
Haha thanks for the compliment!

As for level ideas, I form a basic concept such as in my level silver and gold. It was based around two different minerals.( in this case gold and silver mario). I made two paths, an upper path in which you play as silver mario, because silver is usually closer to the surface, and gold is on the bottom path. Gold's was harder as it's hard to get gold. Both themes use fire a bit to stimulate the process of making silver and gold. That's the most in depth I've gone so far. My first level is kind of a mash up of things you can do but stars charziard. My third is a hold right, which combines lots of ways you can make hold rights, with some twists from me. And my next level is an airship level based around fox. That will be discussed a bit later on when it is done though. And then I'll have a level for your contest soon, don't know what I'll do for it exactly though...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Today I finally started German classes. Cyn Cyn your name in German would be "Herbst"
I looked into German a bit but I decided to concentrate on French before I moved to German. I still remember a few words though.

All the best. :)

:231:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

PFFFT
That reminds of EVO, when they said they would announce a character there too.
I don't think Nintendo really cares much for those tournaments.
They'll announce the winner(s?) on their own. Sakurai and co. can't decide who gets to win the ballot that fast, anyway. They aren't like Capcom and all those companies who use tournaments to do that stuff.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I looked into German a bit but I decided to concentrate on French before I moved to German. I still remember a few words though.

All the best. :)

I really want to learn Japanese. I only know Hello in French which is "Bonsoir". I did not know how to type it so i googled it but i knew this for a very long time.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
They'll announce the winner(s?) on their own. Sakurai and co. can't decide who gets to win the ballot that fast, anyway. They aren't like Capcom and all those companies who use tournaments to do that stuff.
I wouldn't be surprised if they at least brought it up and thanked those fans for voting and said they looking forward to adding new characters that can get some to shine in the next tournament or something like that.

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake

Well, if you play around with one specific game mechanic then you'll at least have a theme for the level. Maybe watch this, it teaches a lot of good design tips: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FpigqfcvlM

Or you just ruin people's lives like Ross O'Donovan. :p

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Today I finally started German classes. Cyn Cyn your name in German would be "Herbst"
That looks like a guys name. Lol.

Thank you for the compliment.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Smash fans are hilarious honestly. It's funny how much they think they deserve.
And how personally they take it when they don't get *exactly* what they want.

I'm all for supporting the fans, but if you're going to nitpick, at least nitpick something we can all agree on.

I mean, I want less clipping. I don't necessarily deserve it, and it's a lot of extra dev time to fix a bunch of really small details, but I would appreciate the extra polish.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Yes; and Levi will end up cleaning all that salt :4wiifitm:

Thankfully, Gordon's pit crew finally got a couple of changes, so Im positive
The rain may mess up everything tho
This is my favorite "salty Levi" scene
Spoilers for the OVA

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Thanks for the compliment. :) But really, i have always alot of idea in mind. Which is why i love SMM so much.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I need some MM advice. How do you often come with ideas?
Personally, I rarely have an idea going in. The ideas usually come as I am piecing together the landscape. It is very rare that I have a grand layout in mind.

D

Deleted member

I wouldn't be surprised if they at least brought it up and thanked those fans for voting and said they looking forward to adding new characters that can get some to shine in the next tournament or something like that.
That works for me, but knowing logic, the thank you message would be posted on the website.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I really want to learn Japanese. I only know Hello in French which is "Bonsoir". I did not know how to type it so i googled it but i knew this for a very long time.
Bonsoir means Good Evening. Hello is Bonjour

From what my parents told me, German is hard to learn
It's harder than English, but easier than French, from my own experience. French grammar and pronunciation is very alien to an English speaker, but they have a lot of words in common. German grammar is closer to English but it has a lot of new words instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom