• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Of course. I just got asked to do an extra shift this weekend (working 3 days in a row). Knowing that I'm leaving soon though, it doesn't really bother me.
You sounded very stressed out. I hope you do get your vacation.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
You sounded very stressed out. I hope you do get your vacation.
I guess my avatar paints that image of me, huh? :p

Oh and about that debacle, I sorted it out with university. So I can still do both my course and go on holiday. I'm just starting two weeks later than everyone else.

Ijust need one more letter I'm expecting about my scholarship before I can relax a bit more.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I hope you guys are not letting the lack of me cause quiet times!

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
You mean I'm both awake and dreaming? So I'm typing this message out in my sleep?

Makes me feel like this guy from Rayman 2.

Half of your mind is asleep and the other half is awake, creating this weird mental thing where you believe you are doing things when you are actually asleep. It is similar to dreaming but not quite the same, as you believe you are really doing these things when in reality, you are not.

I call it the TJ-Effect. It's a rare thing.

D

Deleted member

You mean I'm both awake and dreaming? So I'm typing this message out in my sleep?

Makes me feel like this guy from Rayman 2.

Oh.. Rayman 2. That one game who's mission is to surpass Pac-Man, Space Invaders, and etc. as the most ported game of all time. Great, right?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Half of your mind is asleep and the other half is awake, creating this weird mental thing where you believe you are doing things when you are actually asleep. It is similar to dreaming but not quite the same, as you believe you are really doing these things when in reality, you are not.

I call it the TJ-Effect. It's a rare thing.
You mean The Matrix?

Now I want to get out of it.

Oh.. Rayman 2. That one game who's mission is to surpass Pac-Man, Space Invaders, and etc. as the most ported game of all time. Great, right?
It's a shame 'cos the original versions are legitimately good. Was one the earliest games I played that genuinely creeped me out.

The Cave of Bad Dreams, yo.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's a shame 'cos the original versions are legitimately good. Was one the earliest games I played that genuinely creeped me out.

The Cave of Bad Dreams, yo.
I can't remember what was the first game that creeped me out.. I think it was called None.. hmm..

The only "good" versions of the game are those developed for Windows / Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, and Revolution for PS2, which can be lauded as the "true remake" of the game, because the rest are ports and don't add anything new.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kushina43

Smash Apprentice
>play Smash 4
>play Pit vs Charizard on BF
>Nair->Fair him offstage at low %
>spike Dair offstage
>spike Dair again
>Dair again for disrespect, miss spike and he bounces off the stage
>footstool
>spike Dair for disrespect
Smash 4 is silly and I love it for that

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
The game that legitimately scared me was Doom 3 but i was 8 or 9 when i played that.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I might watch some more SU tonight.

Been wanting to catch up with it some more since I ended it of on a cliffhanger episode (Mirror Gem, I believe)

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I might watch some more SU tonight.

Been wanting to catch up with it some more since I ended it of on a cliffhanger episode (Mirror Gem, I believe)
****, dude. Watch that episode again before you watch the next one (Ocean Gem). They're one (or two) of the best episodes so far.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I have seen gameplay of CAH... i will try it. I have to get used to the game first before i join any rooms.

How is everyone? I might practice Marth and also research him.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I forgot there's a Nascar race today!
*tunes to Fox Sports*
*it just started*
*multiple crash before the first lap got completed*

This Friday just got gud :yeahboi:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Ah Steven Universe....:grin:
When is the next episode coming out anyway? Is there going to be another Stevenbomb?
They just got off hiatus. A new episode aired yesterday (called Nightmare Hospital), and they've gone back to a weekly schedule.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just read that the most recent SU episode had a Gravity Falls reference and even a DBZ one :4duckhunt:

D

Deleted member

Checked Squidboards once again out of boredom. Not much has changed since my last visit... hmm.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Checked Squidboards once again out of boredom. Not much has changed since my last visit... hmm.
I checked Squidboards once... It looks good but i don't play Splatoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom