• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I just watched the entirety of RWBY again because I had a friend who wanted to binge-watch something and I ****ing loved it.

I swear it gets better every time, I laugh harder and feel more emotionally impacted.
Whats that?
Never heard of that abbreviation.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
I just watched the entirety of RWBY again because I had a friend who wanted to binge-watch something and I ****ing loved it.

I swear it gets better every time, I laugh harder and feel more emotionally impacted.
That reminds me that I still need to finish watching Volume 2.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
The idea of asking to be a mod = no mod isn't completely correct.
I think most often the best people to make mods are those who act (within reason as they aren't "moderators" proper) and function in the role without the title. Managing people and producing a good "working" environment for everyone~
Then you end up saying to some guy, "Oi, I'm doing everything already and the last guy evaporated, save me the 5 minutes of contacting one of you fools multiple times per day to fix things".
As someone who's moderated/admin'd for a long while on and off, I tend to not like being a mod of anything, as the best places are those which progress and maintain due course by themselves (and being authoritative without authority can maintain that dynamic/be easier sometimes); if there isn't a problem then why would I want the extra responsibility? If there is a problem then you know it too and I'm willing to sell my soul for an quasi-eternity of damnation / suffering without gain UGHH WHY.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
The Nisekoi manga has taken such a sudden shift inti serious mode. I love it!

Also "My Teen Romcom" is amazing. One of my top anime of all time. Although if you want lots of romance you won't find it here.
I love the shift in Nisekoi as well. My Teen Romcom is also one of my top anime of all time. I hope they adapt the last couple of volumes in some form after they are released.

Judging by your avatar, you are watching Charlotte. If you've seen the latest episode...
I knew time traveling was involved!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello guys! I have get a ****ty night but excepteted that. All is good i think, so what's going on here?

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I wish.
It seems to be the fake trophy though.

The trophy came before this leak and both trophy's were proven fake.
:(
I'd be much more excited to get Pichu back over Young Link. I mean, we have Toon Link, but Pichu has been pretty much gone in every sense....
Unless, of course, you believe the Pikachu we have now is the Pichu of Melee. ( ._. ok, anyone who doesn't believe this is nuts. xD LOOK AT THE GOGGLES AND THE WALL JUMP! AND THE VOLT TACKLE TOO!!)

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
I'm bored, Sakurai and Nintendo have failed to hype me so to pass the time, lets do Disney villains vs anime villains. first round choose a Disney villain to fight against my anime villain, however you won't know what my pick is until at least 3 people pick a villain. So feeling lucky?

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465

*sigh* We're so close to having them all back now.
Only two Melee characters remain.
Come on Sakurai, just two characters...clone characters at that! You've made it this far, you might as well just finish what you started.... PLEASE...?!

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I'd be much more excited to get Pichu back over Young Link. I mean, we have Toon Link, but Pichu has been pretty much gone in every sense....
Unless, of course, you believe the Pikachu we have now is the Pichu of Melee. ( ._. ok, anyone who doesn't believe this is nuts. xD LOOK AT THE GOGGLES AND THE WALL JUMP! AND THE VOLT TACKLE TOO!!)
I just like Pichu because its cute and it is awkward to play.

MainJPW

M.T.A
I'm bored, Sakurai and Nintendo have failed to hype me
Tell me about it.
so to pass the time, lets do Disney villains vs anime villains. first round choose a Disney villain to fight against my anime villain, however you won't know what my pick is until at least 3 people pick a villain. So feeling lucky?
I choose Hades from Hercules.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
I'm bored, Sakurai and Nintendo have failed to hype me so to pass the time, lets do Disney villains vs anime villains. first round choose a Disney villain to fight against my anime villain, however you won't know what my pick is until at least 3 people pick a villain. So feeling lucky?
Edit: I mean Jafar from Aladdin.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
My Disney villain is Ezma.

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258

Found this today.
I know, I know...it's probably fake. But I wanted to post it cause it made me smile.
Oh, come now. The text isn't even lined up properly with the other names. Also, Pichu is where it's at.:172:

Hello guys! I have get a ****ty night but excepteted that. All is good i think, so what's going on here?
Hello NotMao! :kirby:
Nothing much is happening. Just the usual calm social at night.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
But let's be honest here.

Anime characters usually far outclass most Disney characters in terms of power and abilities.

Except maybe the Incredibles characters and Big Hero 6 characters.
I did pick a pretty powerful character though, OK lets pick some more Disney villains, think of every one live action and animated, Disney movies and Disney channel,and no Marvel or Star Wars. Round 2

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
I did pick a pretty powerful character though, OK lets pick some more Disney villains, think of every one live action and animated, Disney movies and Disney channel,and no Marvel or Star Wars. Round 2
That one Hun guy in Mulan. I forgot his name, but he was blown up.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion

*sigh* We're so close to having them all back now.
Only two Melee characters remain.
Come on Sakurai, just two characters...clone characters at that! You've made it this far, you might as well just finish what you started.... PLEASE...?!
*three
Don't forget ole Ice Climbers ._.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh, come now. The text isn't even lined up properly with the other names. Also, Pichu is where it's at.:172:

Hello NotMao! :kirby:
Nothing much is happening. Just the usual calm social at night.
Yeah i see that, if only a big leak could happen.
kappa.png

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Ill go with Cpt. Crunch Hook.
Gotta love pirates.
Like Ridley.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
That one Hun guy in Mulan. I forgot his name, but he was blown up.
He's not gonna last long.
Ursula, the fat octopus ladie from The Little Mermaid.
Hmm good choice...
I'd say Zurg but that's pretty obvious. Not sure how many has seen the Buzz Lightyear of Star Command TV show but Evil Buzz Lightyear was a thing. Dat blue beard tho, very evil.
His evilness alone won't save him from this guy.
Ill go with Cpt. Crunch Hook.
Gotta love pirates.
Like Ridley.
I was hoping someone would pick him, because this man's name alone will send Hook packing.

Crocodile.

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
But they were in Brawl.
They originated in Melee though.
I mean, even if we did get back Pichu and Young Link back, we technically wouldn't have the full Melee roster yet, so Icies count.
Oh I can't...no matter how much I try to...
>.> Stupid chaingrabbers...
Well...at least if they do make it back, they won't be able to perform those shenanigans again...
Yep, I dislike Ice Climbers too, for that same reason. Also because I didn't really like their mechanic or playstyle or inclusion that much.
....actually, I think I'd rather have Pichu or YL before Icies.

Last edited:

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
I'd say Zurg but that's pretty obvious. Not sure how many has seen the Buzz Lightyear of Star Command TV show but Evil Buzz Lightyear was a thing. Dat blue beard tho, very evil.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I mean Toon Link is pretty much Young Link re-designed, and Pichu... who actually wants THAT THING back? (besides, isnt Pikachu in Brawl evolved Pichu from Melee? I rather see Raichu, who was Pika in 64 and Melee, with actualy usefull moveset changes)

Ice Climbers would work MUCH better solo, the co-op gimmic was more trouble than it was worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom