• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You mean you still never got those amiibos?

I am so sorry for that
After sending an email to their Tokyo offices a week ago, they gave me a huge explanation:
According to them, some holiday in Japan delayed the merch of some customers, also they said that there's a ton of people buying stuff, (so it its like waiting at a line at the bank or something) and some customers cancel their orders causing more delays for other ones.
They will and must deliver my amiibos because I fully paid the order... but I need to be really patient

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
pretty sure it was, yeah.
they've hacked a Junpei/Koromaru fight into P4 before I think so.
That reminds me, Is it bad I don't like Junpei in Persona Q so much.

I got to the part of " How much better then a grasshopper" and I thought back to how much of a butt he was in P3 and didnt want to click " a human"

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
After sending an email to their Tokyo offices a week ago, they gave me a huge explanation:
According to them, some holiday in Japan delayed the merch of some customers, also they said that there's a ton of people buying stuff, (so it its like waiting at a line at the bank or something) and some customers cancel their orders causing more delays for other ones.
They will and must deliver my amiibos because I fully paid the order... but I need to be really patient
But a month.... idk I would be beyond mad at this point if I were you.

Idk what holiday are they talking about because there was no Golden week, when no one works, goes to school, ect that I know of

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
That reminds me, Is it bad I don't like Junpei in Persona Q so much.

I got to the part of " How much better then a grasshopper" and I thought back to how much of a butt he was in P3 and didnt want to click " a human"
PQ Junpei is Junpei before you get to really awesome part of his personality.
so nah, i understand.
its just like me not liking PQ Mitsuru.
see the problem with P3 characters is that they dont get super awesome until their awakenings, and this game takes place before those even happen so.

T

Trick or Treat

@ Jaedrik Jaedrik i'm glad you like it =)
I recently did a pixiv hunt for marthy things and it ended up expanding my "smash" picture folder massively.

@Cyndane I was watching the early parts of the first season/series. A very well done Western drama but was much too hard to keep up with it (and often a bit overwhelming).

--

Also what are people's thoughts about someone who's making multiple accounts to post in this thread to interact with themselves/others in the last 2-3 pages as if they were a completely new user?

Name/shame?
Ban their originals?
Delete all the related posts?

Questions, questions.
Name and shame them. Even though I may have a pretty good guess as to who it is, if someone here is actually doing that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
PQ Junpei is Junpei before you get to really awesome part of his personality.
so nah, i understand.
its just like me not liking PQ Mitsuru.
see the problem with P3 characters is that they dont get super awesome until their awakenings, and this game takes place before those even happen so.
The only one I really like is Aigis because she is so adorable and the P3 hero because...you know...
Yuri Lowenthal.

That and I like his cool personality. But the rest, no thanks. I just hope Jumpei doesn't get (more) sexist in Q

Because of his crappy atmosphere, I keep him off my team on Q

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
But a month.... idk I would be beyond mad at this point if I were you.

Idk what holiday are they talking about because there was no Golden week, when no one works, goes to school, ect that I know of
Im extremely upset tho, but I try to keep my head cold because slow service is a common risk here. But the next time I want to buy figures/amiibos I'll go with my trusted distributor first.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
The only one I really like is Aigis because she is so adorable and the P3 hero because...you know...
Yuri Lowenthal.

That and I like his cool personality. But the rest, no thanks. I just hope Jumpei doesn't get (more) sexist in Q
wait wait wait wait
Shinjiro?
... do you not like Shinjiro?
Akihiko I can understand seeing as they tacked on his silly protein thing from P4A, but otherwise he's fine.
Aigis stays consistently adorable. She's amazingness.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So many openings for a Teddi joke...
Reminds me of that game where it's basically Assassin's Creed : Teddy Bear Edition.
In fact it has a sequel, but I'm pretty sure nobody knows about it. :4dk:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
wait wait wait wait
Shinjiro?
... do you not like Shinjiro?
Akihiko I can understand seeing as they tacked on his silly protein thing from P4A, but otherwise he's fine.
Aigis stays consistently adorable. She's amazingness.
Oh no I like Shinjiro. How can you not like the Den Mother?
Akihiko is fine too but Aigis is the top character in the P3 side

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
@ Still~Wolf Still~Wolf , I keep forgetting that's you because of a non Hunter x Hunter avatar--which isn't a bad thing. I like it better.

Over-familiarity can breed contempt.
Which is why some people like to keep things special.
Can, I say, because some people are immune to it in some areas.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Im extremely upset tho, but I try to keep my head cold because slow service is a common risk here. But the next time I want to buy figures/amiibos I'll go with my trusted distributor first.
Well I hope this gets sorted out, you have a better patience then me, thats for sure

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
@ Still~Wolf Still~Wolf , I keep forgetting that's you because of a non Hunter x Hunter avatar--which isn't a bad thing. I like it better.

Over-familiarity can breed contempt.
Which is why some people like to keep things special.
Can, I say, because some people are immune to it in some areas.
ive changed my avatar so much recently lol.
but yeah i can understand. i still love me some HxH but its good to branch off.
Oh no I like Shinjiro. How can you not like the Den Mother?
Akihiko is fine too but Aigis is the top character in the P3 side
yaaay.
yeah, aigis is great.
akihiko, shinji and aigis basically will remain my favorite P3 characters.
you'll have to play/watch the game/movie sometimes though. PQ doesnt do the P3 cast justice honestly.

D

Deleted member

Also what are people's thoughts about someone who's making multiple accounts to post in this thread to interact with themselves/others in the last 2-3 pages as if they were a completely new user?

Name/shame?
Ban their originals?
Delete all the related posts?

Questions, questions.
I would personally ask them to stop in a conversation. Issuing a workaround within that conversation in a private, kinder manner should also help. Giving a solution to the problem without complications is the best way to go. No bans, "name and shame" stuff, warnings, infractions, or deletions.. nothing.

This is what I would do.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
....oh really you can bring your cat to work?

.....ok jokes asides, from the number of time Itoi said it was basically "impossible" to do one.....I feel people would get it and besides.

Who will restrict them to say "this is now earthbound next or something"?

Like, seriously, mother 3 LOOKS AND SOUNDS AWESOME for me, why not bring it?

Tbh, it;s hard to hate earthbound, but like paper mario, I mean, they have quite a lot of similarities, except that earthbound is much more well thought in its engineering while paper mario is more just the feel of it that is well though, not necessary the way it is shown (but it's freaking detailed sometime).

....urgh, I really want to do an earthbound essay, but not sure if people would read it.....
I haven't finished Mother 3 yet, but I've heard that the ending is really ambiguous, which would make a sequel difficult.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
yaaay.
yeah, aigis is great.
akihiko, shinji and aigis basically will remain my favorite P3 characters.
you'll have to play/watch the game/movie sometimes though. PQ doesnt do the P3 cast justice honestly.
I should really get to watching those movies soon.

But anyway, Thats enough geeking over Persona for tonight, I cant keep my eyes open,

Everyone sleep well, sweet dreams

T

Trick or Treat

So it looks like I will be moving again.

I'm going to be living with 4 guys now.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
I should really get to watching those movies soon.

But anyway, Thats enough geeking over Persona for tonight, I cant keep my eyes open,

Everyone sleep well, sweet dreams
Sweet dreams Obo and whoever else is going to sleep.
I should probably too, since school is starting this Monday. Gotta get my internal clock reset.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
So it looks like I will be moving again.

I'm going to be living with 4 guys now.
Well that sounds like fun...Then again, as I guy I hope they're not too messy and actually clean up after themselves. Best of luck to you.

T

Trick or Treat

My friend is moving to Oregon. Not too soon but yeah. Best of luck to you.
Thanks! Luckily Im not moving that far haha.

Hopefully you and your friend will stay in touch!

Well that sounds like fun...Then again, as I guy I hope they're not too messy and actually clean up after themselves. Best of luck to you.
Well, I have seen worse. Thank you!!

Are you messy?

Last edited by a moderator:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Well, I have seen worse. Thank you!!

Are you messy?
I'm messy in the sense that things get all over the place on my desk over time. And I tend to leave my bed a mess along with whatever clothes I wear to bed. It's probably not the worst out there.

maybe if you replaced the battery it would be fixed again.
Last time I checked, I wasn't a robot...Unless...AM I A TERMINATOR? IS MY FATE ONLY TO DESTROY AND THAT'S IT? AM I JUST A HEARTLESS MACHINE THAT CANNOT LOVE?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Does anyone wanna play Smash 4?

I've only played Shrek so far.
Silly Silver! Shrek isn't in Smash 4!
And besides, you shouldn't just play one character all the time, you should branch out to others!
:troll:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Alright, I guess that would be a no then?

I certainly am! :D I lost Explorers, so I'm going to need a new Mystery Dungeon game.
You scared me lol. When I see someone quote me, I always assume that its a starting of an argument.
But This mystery dungeon looks so good.

T

Trick or Treat

Yeah, I am moving in with my ex-boyfriend (AKA the father. Don't ask :x), and the three guys he lives with who I am also sorta friends with. So it will be interesting.

I'm messy in the sense that things get all over the place on my desk over time. And I tend to leave my bed a mess along with whatever clothes I wear to bed. It's probably not the worst out there.

Last time I checked, I wasn't a robot...Unless...AM I A TERMINATOR? IS MY FATE ONLY TO DESTROY AND THAT'S IT? AM I JUST A HEARTLESS MACHINE THAT CANNOT LOVE?
That doesn't sound bad at all. You are neater than most girls I know, if that is the worst of your messes.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, time to sleep for me. IRL stuff will keep me busy so I may disappear for a while.
Still I'll find a way to continue my search for the Golden Steelix

Goodnight Everybody

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
You scared me lol. When I see someone quote me, I always assume that its a starting of an argument.
But This mystery dungeon looks so good.
Hello, I'm about to start an arguement, brace yourself for the worst time of your life.

I want super mystery dungeon too. :bluejump:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Sweet dreams Obo and whoever else is going to sleep.
I should probably too, since school is starting this Monday. Gotta get my internal clock reset.
Yes, goodnight everyone.
You should. The key is removing the temptation to stay up...
But last night the muses were forcing me to write Smash fanfiction, so I couldn't go to bed until 4. I got like +6 pages from it too. They would have never forgiven me if I hit the power off button. I didn't have to post them to Smashboards--that was my own vanity getting in the way of sleep tho.
Now, where was I, Midna and Marth were talking about...
AGH, NO, SLEEP IS MORE IMPORTANT.
FOLLOW THE CIRCADIAN RHYTHM.
RESTRICT ARTIFICIAL LIGHT SOURCES.
GOODNIGHT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom