• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I never noticed Jimmy changed voice at all. Then again it wasn't as noticeable to me compared to Ash in Sinnoh or the dub of Dragon Ball Z Kai
Strangely, Im started to get used to Ash's 2nd voice (maybe because Im accepting that Gabriel Ramos is not returning, even if he wants)
Kai Goku's voice on the other hand... nope; they tired to make everyone sound like in the english dub, Freezer without the thick and elegant voice of Gerardo Reyero is just not Freezer for me.

D

Deleted member

Does anyone here watch Hannibal? I read that tonight's finale was exceptionally good. It is unfortunate that it did not get picked up again by NBC.
A bit. Wasn't really into the story though.

Then again NBC has **** taste on everything.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
they pulled a paper mario and they now works in ch?

.....WHY NINTENDO YOU DON'T ALLOW ME TO BUY THIS LEGALLY IN ENGLISH?

:(
Because then people would start clammering for an actual Mother 4, and Nintendo doesn't wanna make one
That's the entire shtick right there
My pet cat works at Nintendo
Probably because I do.
I LIKE TO BRING MY CAT TO WORK, OK

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
@ Jaedrik Jaedrik i'm glad you like it =)
I recently did a pixiv hunt for marthy things and it ended up expanding my "smash" picture folder massively.
49527191_p2_master1200.jpg
@ Cyn Cyn I was watching the early parts of the first season/series. A very well done Western drama but was much too hard to keep up with it (and often a bit overwhelming).

--

Also what are people's thoughts about someone who's making multiple accounts to post in this thread to interact with themselves/others in the last 2-3 pages as if they were a completely new user?

Name/shame?
Ban their originals?
Delete all the related posts?

Questions, questions.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Cancellation also reminds me about that one 90s Nick Show.
Something about a bully being cursed into a dog until he can do 100 good deeds to others being bullied in non-violent ways or something like that. Poor kid, he only made it barely past the halfway mark before it got canned. He is doge forever. :c
The Eddie McDowd show, you mean?

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Strangely, Im started to get used to Ash's 2nd voice (maybe because Im accepting that Gabriel Ramos is not returning, even if he wants)
Kai Goku's voice on the other hand... nope; they tired to make everyone sound like in the english dub, Freezer without the thick and elegant voice of Gerardo Reyero is just not Freezer for me.
At least for the new movies they had the decency to bring back all the original voice actors

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
@ Cyn Cyn I was watching the early parts of the first season/series. A very well done Western drama but was much too hard to keep up with it (and often a bit overwhelming).

Also what are people's thoughts about someone who's making multiple accounts to post in this thread to interact with themselves/others in the last 2-3 pages as if they were a completely new user?
It can be. It is one of those programs where if you miss a sentence, you're lost. Lol.

---

Is this happening?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Because then people would start clammering for an actual Mother 4, and Nintendo doesn't wanna make one
That's the entire shtick right there
My pet cat works at Nintendo
Probably because I do.
I LIKE TO BRING MY CAT TO WORK, OK
....oh really you can bring your cat to work?

.....ok jokes asides, from the number of time Itoi said it was basically "impossible" to do one.....I feel people would get it and besides.

Who will restrict them to say "this is now earthbound next or something"?

Like, seriously, mother 3 LOOKS AND SOUNDS AWESOME for me, why not bring it?

Tbh, it;s hard to hate earthbound, but like paper mario, I mean, they have quite a lot of similarities, except that earthbound is much more well thought in its engineering while paper mario is more just the feel of it that is well though, not necessary the way it is shown (but it's freaking detailed sometime).

....urgh, I really want to do an earthbound essay, but not sure if people would read it.....

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Name/shame?
Ban their originals?
Turn their avatars into Merlon, stick 'em on the front page and let them rot there for a bit
The patented @Nintendo-Spider151 strategy.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
\Also what are people's thoughts about someone who's making multiple accounts to post in this thread to interact with themselves/others in the last 2-3 pages as if they were a completely new user?

Name/shame?
Ban their originals?

Questions, questions.
I'm not a mod nor am I innocent enough to be trusted with the right information.
I'd say flip a coin, maybe best 2/3. :4dk: Whatever works for you.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
At least for the new movies they had the decency to bring back all the original voice actors
And most of that was thanks to the fans :p
I hope they keep the original cast for Dragon Ball Super, nothing is confirmed yet but Im sure they'll license the series in Latin America considering it will run for 100-200 episodes

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I recently did a pixiv hunt for marthy things and it ended up expanding my "smash" picture folder massively.

--

Name/shame?
Ban their originals?

Questions, questions.
Sorry if I sound clueless, but is someone actually doing this?
--
Well...it depends on the severity of the posts they did in their original account and/or in the second one they have.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

Name/shame?
Ban their originals?

Questions, questions.
do... people actually do this?
Uh... hm.

I guess it depends on what you think. I guess I would ask them personally if they'd stop, and if they didn't then perhaps ban the original names?

but im no mod so... i dunno.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm not a mod nor am I innocent enough to be trusted with the right information.
I'd say flip a coin, maybe best 2/3. :4dk: Whatever works for you.
Or just put two identical Lv. 9s in Smash in a fight, it's much more entertaining than flipping a coin :4pacman:

How unbearable.
Sorry, One-Liner jokes aren't allowed here.
You're gonna need to parallel your options here.
*I PRACTICALLY BROKE THE ****ING CYMBAL BY NOW*

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields

Name/shame?
Ban their originals?

Questions, questions.
I'd go for name/shame only because I'm curious who that guy is, but I wouldn't recommend you to follow my advice

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
do... people actually do this?
Uh... hm.

I guess it depends on what you think. I guess I would ask them personally if they'd stop, and if they didn't then perhaps ban the original names?

but im no mod so... i dunno.
ok I can't stand it so my curiosity HAVE to ask...

What the heck is going on in your sig?

What game and most importantly, WHY???

^seriously, this bothered me so much today.....

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Today, I've done nothing but get stomped on Smash Ladder, then went to work, and then came home to get stomped on again in Smash Ladder.

I think it's fair to call it a night.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
ok I can't stand it so my curiosity HAVE to ask...

What the heck is going on in your sig?

What game and most importantly, WHY???

^seriously, this bothered me so much today.....
Its Persona 3's classroom with a bunch of models of Teddie from Persona 4 in there.
The event of why he got charisma boost is because he correctly answered a quiz question, which in that game boosts a stat.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I decided to search prices and a Mexican distributor can get me a Figma Lucina for $1600 MXN = $95.50 USD with free shipping... but that distributor is the same that still hasn't delivered to me the amiibos I bought more than a month ago... so I'll go with the one that sells me the Sailor Moon Figuarts, this is where studying the world markets gets serious.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Its Persona 3's classroom with a bunch of models of Teddie from Persona 4 in there.
The event of why he got charisma boost is because he correctly answered a quiz question, which in that game boosts a stat.
......Francis swoon.exe is still weirder.....

but this is definitely one of the weirdest stat boost I ever saw......

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I decided to search prices and a Mexican distributor can get me a Figma Lucina for $1600 MXN = $95.50 USD with free shipping... but that distributor is the same that still hasn't delivered to me the amiibos I bought more than a month ago... so I'll go with the one that sells me the Sailor Moon Figuarts, this is where studying the world markets gets serious.
You mean you still never got those amiibos?

I am so sorry for that

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
......Francis swoon.exe is still weirder.....

but this is definitely one of the weirdest stat boost I ever saw......
well, its more of a personality stat boost type deal.
the higher the stat, the more NPCs you can talk to, basically.
if that makes sense.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Well that isn't creepy at all :4pacman:

You really fall flat when it comes to all this stuff, don't you?
*I'M WORSE THAN CUT MAN*
first, nice puns :)

Second, I am by nature very curious.

In fact, it is my curiosity that lead me to even love video games in the first place (a story I had with SSBM).

Also actually loving computers, curiosity is really something that lead me far so I just like to be like it :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The all teddies was a hack right? I think someone hacked Adachi in the game too

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard

--

Name/shame?
Ban their originals?

Questions, questions.
But your user title on my screen has "Oh my gosh!" and then a bunch of blank space, and then a singular "I" on the far right of the second line, followed by the third line "KNEW you were cute~." In case you didn't know for some reason (such as modifying the client side code to display fields differently).

Glorious second picture. Their expressions and the shadowing make it. :D

Punishment in proportion of their offense in relation to the second option of quietly banning them.
Also consider a few months worth of infractions for whichever account might go unbanned.

Multiple accounts is bad insofar as it relates to the creation of spam and double posting etc.
Additionally, it's plain dishonest unless the person indicates clearly through some means they are another.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom