• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I gotta say that the description for Mario fits me pretty well.
Hmm.. I wonder if I was a ****** tubby Italian plumber with a mustache in a past life.
:awesome:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I can't decide if I should either turn all Smash characters or the thread members into Servants.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
Well the guy who created the test doesn't look like the happiest man alive...
That face totally resembles him going... bananas. Seriously, those answers with bananas and DK. :4diddy:

I also got :4link:
Result: Link
You have no voice in the world - you never did, but are only now realizing it. Your opinions and desires mean nothing against the crushing weight of the meaningless reality you exist in. Others demand you listen to them, but no one will listen to you.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Why is the DK description suddenly making me imagine how the world would be if clothes didn't exist or no one minded people not wearing them at all... first that DKC3 video and now this :4dk:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Why is the DK description suddenly making me imagine how the world would be if clothes didn't exist or no one minded people not wearing them at all... first that DKC3 video and now this :4dk:
No. We're not going to NSFW territory. Not when I still need two more weeks with no infractions.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Sounds like the start of a really bad ecchi. And not even the so bad it's good kind.

Soul.

I just took a "Which Nintendo character are you?" quiz.

Result: Pikachu

You are a slave to others - bosses, significant others, friends, relatives, and obligations. You have never been your own person, and you will never be. The best you can hope for is the brief pleasure of sleep, when nothing is asked of you, until that inevitable moment when you're awakened - and the real nightmare begins.

Ouch.
That quiz is stupid lol.
... How are Pokémon slaves?

Luig

Confused
Now that I think about it.. PM would make a good char.
Just make sure he is not a clone or a semi clone or really anyway like the big normal M.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
That quiz is stupid lol.
... How are Pokémon slaves?
Accoding to PETA they are. :facepalm:
They make a big deal over harmless things. Anyone remember that disturbing Mario game that they made?
Edit: Nevermind. It seems everyone else had that in mind as well.
Man, I need to step it up.
SANIC STYLE! :4sonic:

Last edited:

Soul.

I saw this quiz.
There are so many things wrong with this ****, I can't even.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ironic how I'm always getting :4pikachu: as the result when I don't even play the games (nor like it).

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I got Pikachu, then Olimar.
Go for the most obvious DK questions.

They hate everyone else but DK.

I think that is actually the whole point of the quiz.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom