• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Guys, you're scaring me with this advanced Smash talk

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I just took a "Which Nintendo character are you?" quiz.

Result: Pikachu

You are a slave to others - bosses, significant others, friends, relatives, and obligations. You have never been your own person, and you will never be. The best you can hope for is the brief pleasure of sleep, when nothing is asked of you, until that inevitable moment when you're awakened - and the real nightmare begins.

Ouch.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

You are a slave to others - bosses, significant others, friends, relatives, and obligations. You have never been your own person, and you will never be. The best you can hope for is the brief pleasure of sleep, when nothing is asked of you, until that inevitable moment when you're awakened - and the real nightmare begins.

Ouch.
Can i have a :4link: please?

I am curious.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

Ouch.
w-w-wow.
poor pikachu.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yikes! New gen games are $75?

Good thing I don't have those systems. I'd never buy games

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I found a Steelix guise, but this one is special because...

It's the 4000th non-shiny I've found!

:201w::201h::201y:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
It is not a very good quiz. 6 questions and it is obvious what answers to pick if you want DK.

http://www.dorkly.com/post/69013/quiz-which-nintendo-character-are-you
I got Mario.

You think you're the center of the universe - but judge yourself honestly: you're out of shape, you're far past your prime, and no one respects you. People think they can take things away from you with no consequences, others are challenging you constantly, and the truth is that you're about as middle-of-the-road as they come. You're nothing special, and you're the least interesting one in any group.

Most depressing quiz i ever took.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
It is not a very good quiz. 6 questions and it is obvious what answers to pick if you want DK.

My result:
Mario
You think you're the center of the universe - but judge yourself honestly: you're out of shape, you're far past your prime, and no one respects you. People think they can take things away from you with no consequences, others are challenging you constantly, and the truth is that you're about as middle-of-the-road as they come. You're nothing special, and you're the least interesting one in any group.
... Hey, this actually describes me well.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

um...
Result: Olimar

You use others - you always have. You're a worthless, ineffective lump, who has only been able to accomplish anything by exploiting the values of others to your own means. Their needs and desires be damned - your narcissism demands your wants always come first.
GUYS IM SCARED

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

I think that test is made to make people sad

Result - Mario

2dark4me

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Everyone is getting Mario.

I think i will try again.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I think that test is made to make people sad

Result - Mario

2dark4me
i have a feeling if you go with DK it makes you feel awesome, but anything else they just degrade you.
the quiz makes me feel awesome

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If Bomberman was playable but Isaac wasn't i would be more than ok. I want Bomberman way more than Isaac.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
I found a Steelix guise, but this one is special because...

It's the 4000th non-shiny I've found!

:201w::201h::201y:
:201r::201i::201p: :201t::201h::201e: :201d::201r::201e::201a::201m:

I got Link
You have no voice in the world - you never did, but are only now realizing it. Your opinions and desires mean nothing against the crushing weight of the meaningless reality you exist in. Others demand you listen to them, but no one will listen to you.
Who even made this quiz? :4pacman:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I got Mario.

Most depressing quiz i ever took.
My result:
Mario
... Hey, this actually describes me well.
I got Mario as well. :awesome:
MARIO TEAM UNITE! :4mario:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
i have a feeling if you go with DK it makes you feel awesome, but anything else they just degrade you.
Let's see:
Donkey Kong
You like throwing barrels! You like wearing a tie but otherwise you're naked! You're trying to outrun a past that haunts you every day! You like bananas! What a goof you are!

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Let's see:
Donkey Kong
You like throwing barrels! You like wearing a tie but otherwise you're naked! You're trying to outrun a past that haunts you every day! You like bananas! What a goof you are!
SEE ITS NOT NEGATIVE T ALL
KINDA... its like a weird happy creepy... type... thing

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I got DK. The quiz praised me.

I am not sure why the quiz would hate you if you got anyone else but DK.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I grabbed the obvious DK answers and I got this

wow r00d

...and :4greninja:'d

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Ouch.
Hot damn

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well the guy who created the test doesn't look like the happiest man alive...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Every question is "do you thingk people would care if you died" and " How do you want to die"

This is affecting me so Imma close the tab. What a BS Quiz

I know this is Dorkly but that **** is stupid

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I got Link:
You have no voice in the world - you never did, but are only now realizing it. Your opinions and desires mean nothing against the crushing weight of the meaningless reality you exist in. Others demand you listen to them, but no one will listen to you.
Which funnily enough sounds like the fate of every RPG character ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom