• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 Smash 4 Live Stream

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
During the Nintendo Treehouse Live @E3, unscripted plays of upcoming games will be streamed.

Will this include Smash 4? What would you like for them to show?

Speculate here.

SnappyJ

Smash Cadet
NNID
SnappyJ
I think it's a pretty safe bet that Smash 4 will have a pretty big feature during their stream. Since the 3DS version will be coming in a few months, that will probably be highlighted quite a bit and detail more modes, online, trophies, stages, etc. I'm hoping that they will detail more about the Wii U version and what exclusive features it will have over the portable version. I'd also love more specifics on the online features such as voice chat, team battles, playing with a friend vs. randoms, etc.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
So, they will stream random games randomly? I would like some Smash Bros. and Mario Kart 8. That's probably what they will focus on the most.

Gameboi834

Smash Lord
NNID
Gameboi834
I think we can expect to see a lot: Sonic Boom, X, Smash, Mario Kart, Zelda U (?), Project STEAM (?), Miyamoto's new IP (?), etc.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Isn't the Smash Invitational going to be streamed from there?
True, but I was also thinking maybe Sakurai or another dev. playing. Just to show off some neat stuff that the tournament might not show.

Top Bottom