• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Summer Hype Double Elimination Tournament

BakaJager

Smash Journeyman
Hello everyone its me BakaJager and I'm hosting a smash 3DS tournament. Both pros and recruits are welcome to participate. Here are the rules

•best two out of three
•Omega stages only
•CUSTOMS:Off
•3 Stock
•6 minutes
•If the time ends and both have the same amount of stock a match with only one stock will determine the winner (no time limit)
•If your opponent doesn't show up in ten minutes you win
A date will be determined once I have a minimum of 15 players(me included). To join just put your FC and name tag below and show up. Hope to see you there! A link to the bracket will appear once a few players sign up.

Link to the bracket http://challonge.com/80w3dlzn

Tourney starts Saturday 1:00pm EST

HERES THE RESULTS

Supreme Champion:BakaJager
Worthy Adversary:Boomer
Maybe Next Time:Dragun
4th place:Shinta
5th place tie:FaZe
Kevin

Last edited:

BakaJager

Smash Journeyman
Oh and a few other people have joined as well, they contacted me personal so they wont show up on smash boards. Dont worry though they'll add their information soon

カワシさん

How many players are left until the minimum number of players is met?

GhettoNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
DaGhettoNinja
3DS FC
2724-1629-7971
1)when is this?
2)Is Roy legal?
Sandbag/GhettoNinja
2724-1629-7971

Dokokashira

Smash Journeyman
Does this tournament still have open registration? A friend of mine (without a SB account) might join, if that's okay.

カワシさん

if it is on Saturday there is a 50% chance I may be able to attend. If I can't I'll tell you.

BakaJager

Smash Journeyman
I might change the date depending as to how many people can attend so look out for that.

カワシさん

I might change the date depending as to how many people can attend so look out for that.
alright, im sure i can 100% attend on sunday, but saturday probably not (we'll see)

edit: also, we add the fc's on the day of the tournament, correct?

Last edited by a moderator:

カワシさん

Yes indeed
alright just making sure, sorry about all the questions (i've never been in a tournament before let alone an online one) xD

edit: grammar error, corrected

Last edited by a moderator:

BakaJager

Smash Journeyman
I'm considering hosting the tournament at friday or sunday at 1:00pm EST. if anyone thinks they cant make it on these dates please tell me so tagt I can decide

Last edited:

Dokokashira

Smash Journeyman
No problem you can join just give me his name and fc
Actually, I talked to him today and he said he changed his mind. I would join myself, but I don't have Smash 3DS. Sorry. :(

Thank you for your response, though!

GhettoNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
DaGhettoNinja
3DS FC
2724-1629-7971
No problem we've all been there
If you need to fill any space tell me. I could ask a couple crew mates joining. Also if itsits Sunday it might be a bit tricky for me to show up

Last edited:

カワシさん

I've found out recently that I won't be doing anything on Saturday (change of plans due to weather) so I will most likely be able to attend on Saturday if the tournament happens on that day. I'll notify you if anything changes.

LckyAce

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LckyAce
3DS FC
0533-4950-3798
Oh okay I'll join

ID: LckyAce

FC: 0533-4950-3798

If anyone wants to do friendlies feel free to ask :)

Spaghetti Sammy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FreshBagels
3DS FC
0104-0256-0397
How do I enter in the bracket :L
Or does the tournament organizer put you in the bracket?
Also I have to work at 5 on Saturday so if I have to suddenly drop out of the tournament would that be fine? :L

Last edited:

BakaJager

Smash Journeyman
How do I enter in the bracket :L
Or does the tournament organizer put you in the bracket?
Also I have to work at 5 on Saturday so if I have to suddenly drop out of the tournament would that be fine? :L
No problem your in! Ive already put your name on the bracket and the tourney starts at 1 so you've got enough time before you'll have to head out to work

Last edited:
Top Bottom