• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Summer Hype Double Elimination Tournament

Spaghetti Sammy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FreshBagels
3DS FC
0104-0256-0397
Actually I live in central time zone also and its not 2 pm but 12 pm. so you should be good
Oh yeah, you're right thanks!
Now I have nothing to be worried about :D
Except I have to be worried if this Kawashi guy is either Mew2Mang0 in disguise or he's a For Glory Toon Link
and you guys know how much I loathe love For Glory Toon Links

BakaJager

Smash Journeyman
Except I have to be worried if this Kawashi guy is either Mew2Mang0 in disguise or he's a For Glory Toon Link
Lol I lost to a toon link in the last tournament I was in. felt like crap ;-;

Last edited:

カワシさん

:( y u bully me

Hahaha, I actually am not Mew2Mang0 (whoever he is) and I don't use Toon Link (I have practiced with him before). Hmm

Maybe I should use TL and if I ever fight Baka, make him feel bad :) just kidding. Just an idea.

Also I main Pit, Marth, and Link, although I usually use Pit, so no worries (hopefully) ;). What's wrong with this Mew2 guy?

Spaghetti Sammy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FreshBagels
3DS FC
0104-0256-0397
What's wrong with this Mew2 guy?
Well Mew2Mang0 is a combination of Mew2King and Mang0, two of the best Smash players in the world, so I would dread playing someone of their skill level in a tournament. Even though I would like the opportunity to play against the best Smashers and I would use the experience to learn something new.

カワシさん

Well Mew2Mang0 is a combination of Mew2King and Mang0, two of the best Smash players in the world, so I would dread playing someone of their skill level in a tournament. Even though I would like the opportunity to play against the best Smashers and I would use the experience to learn something new.
Trust me, I'm no slouch (at least in my opinion) but I'm nowhere near a skill level of that XD. Hopefully you won't have to worry about me beating you to a pulp. It might be the other way around.

Also, same here bud. I am hoping to fight good enough to get better by fighting good smashers. Right now I'm working on more short-hops and better recovery techniques. Also trying to make combos. *starts Pokemon music* He fought to be the very best, like no one ever was!

Jaycee_023

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5215-0852-1547
If this is tomorrow (today), then I have to drop out. If it's Saturday, then it's a maybe. So sorry!

BakaJager

Smash Journeyman
:( y u bully me

Hahaha, I actually am not Mew2Mang0 (whoever he is) and I don't use Toon Link (I have practiced with him before). Hmm

Maybe I should use TL and if I ever fight Baka, make him feel bad :) just kidding. Just an idea.

Also I main Pit, Marth, and Link, although I usually use Pit, so no worries (hopefully) ;). What's wrong with this Mew2 guy?
Dude thats cold ;-;

BakaJager

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I'm close to fully mastering sonic to the point where I only use him in tournament or serious 1v1 in for glory

BakaJager

Smash Journeyman
Sorry eveyone the site to challonge was down but everything is up to date now :)

TheDragunBreath

Smash Cadet
I've never been in a SSB tournament before so i am a noob at this kind of stuff. However, i would still like to participate :)
FC : 3883 - 8097 - 3015
Name : Dragun

Last edited:

SoSoGreed

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5386-9186-4602
I can't wait for a fun competition in this tournament.

TheDragunBreath

Smash Cadet
So when will this most likely start by any chance? I just don't want to screw up and miss me chance :D Also what time as well? Sorry if i bother you too much :(

Last edited:

BeetleJoJo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kingcrimson2012
3DS FC
1821-9930-6886
So will there be a chatroom for this? To make it easier for us to find each other as in we are all in the same room.

カワシさん

So will there be a chatroom for this? To make it easier for us to find each other as in we are all in the same room.
I was in a tournament a little bit ago (Xandu) and they did the same thing. I'd hope that the chatroom thing happens, since it'd be a lot easier.

BakaJager

Smash Journeyman
Hmm most likely I'll use kik since its the easiest to use. If you have any suggestion please tell me.

TheDragunBreath

Smash Cadet
Eastern Standard time or eastern time :/
Lel. So confused. It's just that in the description it says EST ( Eastern Standard Time ).

Last edited:

TheDragunBreath

Smash Cadet
Well I live in AZ so ya. For me, at 11:00 a.m here is 1:00 p.m EST. Is that correct or am I wrong?

SoSoGreed

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5386-9186-4602
Eastern Time or EST?

Edit: NVM

Last edited:

BakaJager

Smash Journeyman
Everyone who is participating please reply to this confirming that you will be there or I'll have to remove you from the bracket

Top Bottom