• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Smash 3DS soundtrack is on YouTube~

Xane

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XaneFeather
3DS FC
3866-8124-2065
Okay everyone, here's the link to the OST I'm willing to share with ya'll:

Please give it a few more minutes for the remaining 20 files to upload. Everything should be up in ~30min.
Once that's done, you can use the "Download All" feature to get all files.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eMdJsSdtRs

This video has the soundtrack all in one video. No SFX, recorded straight from Sound Test.

To choose the song you want, just click "Show More" in the description, and click on the Time Stamp beside the song you want. Songs are also given numbers as well as their titles, and the series they are from is mentioned if it ain't obvious.

One or two of the Smash 4 theme variants are still unnamed, so it would be nice if people could help out the uploader with that. One of my personal favourite variants is still unnamed (Track #85), so if anyone knows the name of that one, it would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

Newt Floss

Smash Journeyman
Now this uploader is doing the Lord's work! Unlike that other slacker.

Here's the full version. I thought the other one was a little light on the horns. There's so much goodness in this version.

[

Last edited:
Top Bottom