• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Smash 3DS soundtrack is on YouTube~

Smallgenie549

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smallgenie549
That Melee music is mind blowing. It's like they combined Brawl's Final Destination with Melee's to create the most hype video game song of all time.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I need more music! Especially full versions. I need Megaman Medley full version especially. I also need to know what music plays where. As a person who thinks music is one the most important parts of a game, this is all needed information. I got to know about the remixes.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
This thread need a warning of Holy Nostalgia to you Ears, tears and feel that your really freaking OLD.

Newt Floss

Smash Journeyman
Now this uploader is doing the Lord's work! Unlike that other slacker.

Last edited:

Smallgenie549

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smallgenie549
That Spirit Tracks remix is amazing, too. I cannot wait for the Club Nintendo soundtrack.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Music.

The best part of any Smash Bros. game after the characters.

Thanks for sharing this.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Finally someone has uploaded the Regular FD Theme, its not as epic as Master Hand's but it has a cool and mystic feel and shows how the talent of music team of the game can find different ways to arrange a theme.

The Kitten Burglar

Smash Cadet
I guess I'll be the one to point out that anything that wasn't uploaded starting today is either not the full song, or a song directly ported over into smash 4 and thus not a remix.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Paper Mario Medley uploaded :) The amazing Rogueport theme is part of the medley~

Last edited:

Newt Floss

Smash Journeyman
I guess I'll be the one to point out that anything that wasn't uploaded starting today is either not the full song, or a song directly ported over into smash 4 and thus not a remix.
I'll be the one to point out that you didn't need to bother pointing that out.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

For a moment I thought they made an orchestral arrangement.... BUT THEN THERE'S A GUITAR SOLO and a nice Dragonspiral/Celestial Tower section.

Reila

The Chrono Trigger Dragonspiral Tower bit of the music is so amazing it gave me goosebumps :D

ShyGuy XL

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShyGuyES
3DS FC
5386-9776-6327
Is the full version of the XY Trainer Battle Theme have been ripped yet ? I've been waiting to hear with SFX for a long time

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Is the full version of the XY Trainer Battle Theme have been ripped yet ? I've been waiting to hear with SFX for a long time
Its not full HD but the quality is pretty good, enjoy

Last edited:

RawkHawk2010

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5576-5912-4888
Has anyone uploaded the All-Star Rest Area theme yet? (Asking because I'm not even sure if it'd go by that name.)

Reila

Master Core's theme was just uploaded:

@GamerGuy09: The Murasame Castle Medley you were asking for

Lastly, the Tortimer Island Medley:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just gonna leave this here. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Master Core's theme was just uploaded:

*Screaming Internally and externally*
Finally I can hear this Twisted and Awesome song in HQ, thanks for sharing this!

espio87

Smash Ace
This soundtrack is amazingly good. What really hypes me is that I know this must only be a fifth of what the Wii U soundtrack will be in terms of quantity.
So far, the Megaman remixes are my favorite, as well as Magicant and Smiles and Tears.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
That Moment when Timmy Turner's Dad starts uploading the Soundtrack on HD :denzel:

WrappedInBlack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PyroJayBlack
3DS FC
1736-3220-0909
welp people got into the game... unfortunately it doesn't use BCSTM, BRSTM, or GENH files... it uses a nus3bank... anyone know how to extract from that?

Reila

A SmashGAF user managed to decrypt and extract the music files from the game and s/he will be uploading the songs in high quality in this channel

Source: 1 / 2

Can't wait :)

Xane

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XaneFeather
3DS FC
3866-8124-2065
Yes, it's me. I'll keep you guys updated once I'm back home.
Anyone interested to help me name/ID the tracks? The files used in the game have non-descriptive filenames.

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
Edit: Misread the above post, disregard.

Thanks for uploading the music in such high quality, though! Any chance you'd be able to elucidate us on the details of the fighter-related filesystem?

Last edited:

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
So you have direct game rips? That should mean that they also have programmed loop points, right? Would you be able to post those somewhere after the songs are uploaded? That would help people convert them into BRSTMs for Brawl (or any other format that they need).

Also, lol @ Mario's victory theme being names Z01. It's like they literally copy and pasted the file from Brawl.

Xane

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XaneFeather
3DS FC
3866-8124-2065
So you have direct game rips? That should mean that they also have programmed loop points, right? Would you be able to post those somewhere after the songs are uploaded? That would help people convert them into BRSTMs for Brawl (or any other format that they need).

Also, lol @ Mario's victory theme being names Z01. It's like they literally copy and pasted the file from Brawl.
Yes, the original files are in IDSP with proper loop-points. You can, though, create any of my MP3's into BRSTM. Find the loop points yourself or I can provide the sample number.

Last edited:

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
The sample numbers were what I was requesting, yeah. The original files aren't necessary. (I guess my post was vague, re-reading it, but when I said "those" I was talking about the loop points)

I guess that would be a lot for you to go and check though (unless you can automate it) but at least you have them if there are specific songs that we want to convert.

Top Bottom