• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

small tourney - updated to Nov. 27th

viperboy_74

Smash Master
long time no see, world

this title is slightly deceiving, i don't care how large it gets

im having a small tourney at my place next weekend, on saturday the 27th. it'll be a $5 or $10, depending on how far people come from/want to earn their gas monies back.

I live at:

1025 1st street.
Charleston, IL 61920

NEW PHONE NUMBER:

217-821-2873

there will be drinking going on and such, as per usual.

cant wait to win my come back tourney :)

BIG C

Smash Master
I won't be at this but I am in talks with this brawl player in muncie and we may be having a brawl and melee tourny in the not too distant future.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
that's my birthday, i'm going to evansville with reneblade...maybe you guys could go with me? idk
I'm gonna be in evansville too for the weekend, not sure if I can play much but I do want to.

Tink

Smash Hero
yo, chicago will be coming....TJ, i hope your ready to get like, a 20 person tourny going :p =)))).

ima try and talk purdue to come as well.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
i had one of those before they moved this thread from the regional discussion, and now im having a hard time putting it back, i must me missing something.

i also updated the first post with my address and my new phone number.

if you think you have my number already, double check it, you more than likely don't

ORLY

Smash Master
Is anyone down for carpooling to this? 4 1/2 hours is a long drive alone.

Tink, perhaps?

viperboy_74

Smash Master
i haven't talked to anyone from chicago for a while, i don't know what they're planning at this point.

dart is bringing a car tomorrow morning, is all i have thats 100% confirmed, until i talk to tink

Top Bottom